Page 1 of 184 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Sword Art Online!: Ways to Reality [PG-13]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Something that catches my eye...mostly one with lots of murder....I need help
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Sword Art Online!: Ways to Reality [PG-13]

Here we go, finally have it up. I've been waiting all day to do this since i was at school so besides that, Let's get this started.

Ice was rather disgusted by the news...a little bit afraid too. She wouldn't be noticed at school, she knew that, so she was on the good side of not have her Nerve Gear getting taken off by someone. God! What a way to make things harder on me... she grumbled in her head. Her hands trembled at the stress...honestly, she was very afraid, but very angry as well. She knew these RPGs way too well, and some people just plain don't get the concept of 'fairness'. Ice leaned against a wall, crossing her arms. She was going to think this through at least, that is, if she wanted to live. No one would notice that she was gone if she was dead, but she still wanted to live anyways.

She stormed off into a nearby field, and withdrew her swords. Hopefully, she would be able to get some of the anger out of her before she took it out on someone else and ended up killing them. Growling viciously, she gripped her swords and decided to rip a couple of monsters. By sunset, she was on her knees, panting with sweat beading on her face. She shivered. She really was that angry...
    Spoiler: You want a good story to read? 

My College Dorm...with some dude named Luke
    Any...as long as it has an interesting concept behind it
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Derek ventured around with Icarus slung behind his back...
    <Jeez...there isn't anything to do...I've been playing for about 4 hours now...I haven't found a damn quest that kept me interested long enough...I hate beginning level quest...there no challenge...>
    His eye caught glance of a bulletin form on his HUD...
    "Well well well...seems like an event came across this way...ok then...it says that I have to kill a set amount of monsters and I get an possible rare item...well I guess that's something at least...I'll accept the quest..."
    He pressed the accept button on the bulletin and made his way to the nearest monster field where he could find enough to complete the event...

He went of to the field with a cocky grin on his face, arriving there, he saw that all of the monster were dead...killed by a single girl, he threw down Icarus in fustration...
    <<OH C'MON!!! REALLY!?!? I TOO LATE!!! DAMMIT I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE WENT TO THE FAST TRAVEL...THAT'S JUST GREAT!!!>>
    He threw his hands up in the air, as if surrendering...
    ~Let THEM see you BLACK HEART BABY!!!~ - Pendulum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ice had stood up, sheathing her swords. "Don't worry, they'll respawn..." she eyed him. "I'm surprised you aren't the least bit affected by the news from Kayaba...." she paused. "Or did you just log on? Because if you have, well...you're screwed basically."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Derek stood up confused and said,
    <<I didn't just log in...I've been playing for a couple of hours now I think...but what this news about Kayaba...I barely pay attention to new bulletins and stuff on the HUD, I only answered to the event bulletin because I was bored...figures though...>>
    A monster sudden respawned back to life, Deerek tuck his foot under Icarus and kicked it up. He grabbed it out of the air and chunk it at the monster. It's impaled and it dies, de-spawning once again...
    <<Eh...well that was a disappointment...was even worth the exp...>>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ice sighed. "It was an all player call, everyone was supposed to go to the starting city." she growled. "Check your menu, you'll see for yourself what all this commotion is about. I don't like explaining." Suddenly, a notification symbol popped up in front of her, signaling she had a message. Ice growled and open it with the touch of her finger. It was from some user named Kitase. She recognized the name immediately. "Another hate message..." she shook her head. She would get one occasionally from this guy. She deleted it without reading it. She closed her menu with a swipe of her hand. "I swear, some people can't keep their mouth shut." She felt her anger build up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Derek rolled his eyes and went to get his spear...Icarus, and slung it around his back.
    <<We'll I guess I won't find out then...I don't do well in....crowds...I'm sure I go on with my life without listening to some update or whatever on here...it's not like it's the end of the world or anything...>>
    He turned around to see a mob of monsters and he grins...
    <<Well it looks I can mob these guys...just need get a couple more...>>
    On of the monster charge and tried to attack him, he nimbly spins out of the way and dodges...
    <<Now now...I need a couple more of you guys around so I can kill you guys all at once...>>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ice crossed her arms. "I hate to be so cross with you...but you can't leave to game...there is no log out button on the menu. You are SO blind..." She withdrew her two swords. "If your health bar reaches zero...you die in REAL LIFE. If someone takes the Nerve gear off of your head, youre done for as well." She was slightly irritated by this guy's blindness to the seriousness of the situation.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Derek raised an eyebrow at the girl while still dodging the monsters in the mob, he said.
    <<Um...okay then...I mean I noticed the log out button was gone a couple of hours ago after logging for the first time...I don't think it will kill me if the nerve gear comes off...it seems...sort of...impossible? I thought we were suppose to log off by just taking the nerve gear off, but I tried that hours ago as well...don't you think there a more logical explanation to this...something that makes more sense I think...>>
    He dodge a couple more monsters and swiftly slung Icarus off and took down two of the monsters at the same time with either side of the spear...
    <<I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself here anyway...>>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ice grumbled. "Suit yourself...keep charging in like that and you will die. The nerve gear has been made with Automatic Microwaves...if you haven't read the label. Those Microwaves are triggered when you shut it off." she sheathed her swords. "Excuse me while I go and beat the shit out of this person called Kitase...I won't be accounted for murder then..." She had a smug smile on her face as she put up her hood. She pulled up her menu, put an auto track on Kitase, and left him there. <am I the only one that is freaking out about this??>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Still dodging and killing the monster, he said.
    <<Whatever then...all of this sounds like the company is some evil corporation bent on forcing us to play it's game forever or something...like something out of those Saturday morning cartoons or something...whatever you do what you want...>>
    He got a little careless as one of the mobs were attacking him, he tripped on the back of his foot and the monster was upon him...he struggled to get it off of him, the monster scratch and bit him in a couple places while he tried....
    <<Ow dammit...THAT hurts...>>
    He jammed his spears in the monster and it de-spawns he quickly rolls on his feet, clutching his shoulder...it was bleeding...
    <<What the hell...I felt that....I actually felt that...>>

Page 1 of 184 12351 ... LastLast