Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Memorial: \/£in

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

I'm sad I never got to know him better :( One of those names you get so used to seeing around, sending love and light to his family! <3 :(

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

When I saw this on the front page I thought "Oh God no...not another one". And now...I'm at a loss for words. Now I didn't really know Vein, but I knew Jade, she had been a friend to me from the time I first came here. I don't know what to say, I don't think there is anything really to say that hasn't already been said.

Vein, I hope you are at peace.

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm at a loss for words. He was a great guy, and my heart truly goes out to his family.

I clicked the link that Naz posted earlier that went to his personal youtube page where he apparently posted electronic songs he had written. The first video I clicked on had a small paragraph in the about section where he says, "I want any who listen to this, please, close your eyes and listen to the music. Imagine that you're at the end of your journey...then when you open your eyes, be grateful the journey is still ahead."

Its sort of a beautiful irony, one which reveals what kind of person he really was. Sorry, I just thought that it was important to make note of.

Character Monster
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I don't even know what to say... I wish this thread didn't have to exist. Thoughts go out to his family.
    It's been awhile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh I don't even know what to say, I know we never really RPed together, but I'm gonna miss him, he was a good guy. I wish his family all the best, I don't really know what else I can say.
    Spoiler: sorry but I have some bad news 

Made for me by the wonderful AliceMalice15

The Pure One
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Man I knew him, not as closely as most but I spoke to him fairly often.
    He's one of the few people I know who had a genuine love for hip hop in this site, and those are the people to stick fucking close to. He liked Chester from Linkin Park over Rick Ross but no ones perfect. heh
    I still remember the thread he made discovered he had a kid and wanted our advice on whether he were to stay in school and stuff. I remember that was one of the first times we ever really talked.
    I remember the hip hop blog thing came after and with half of the friends I have now our friendship started with me arguing with him.

If you've ever brainstormed with the guy on ideas then you'll know just how much potential amazingness the world has actually lost with the loss of Vein. I'm honoured to have recieved the privilage at least once in my life.

I tried to draw him once. Looks nothing like him, lesigh.
    Spoiler: Failure  

Rest in Peace bro. Tell Bravado we still think about her often. And while you're there you and her should create you're own Fort Minor. Vein on sound, rocking an extra deep bassful drum beat on your already amazing techno skills and then have Bravado do the raps. Tupac and Biggy have to do a guest appearance in your songs. I'd like to think Jimmy Hendrix and Curt have already smashed up all the harps but smash up a couple more in our name. Party RPA style. ^^
    You'll be sincerely missed bro.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mature, Fantasy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I can't say I ever knew him, but his influence on RPA was massive... it's sad to know that he'll never be around again.

My condolences not only to his family, but all of the people who knew him here as well, and were close to him.

B
    Fantasy? Weird? Dark? Maybe
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I only knew him in passing, sadly :(

Makes me sad losing another great member of this site. :(

A Storm Is Coming
    fantasy, SF, horror, romance, western, historical fiction, anime/manga, paranormal
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Rest easy is Glaðsheimr, my friend.

Skål

sci-fi, fantasy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I want to type my condolences as well to Vein's family. I didn't know the person that well at all. He seemed to be a good person. I will not allow myself to not get to know people on this site again.

It is sad for a person to pass on and not impact as many people as he or she could. I failed to get to know and learn from Vein. I will never get the chance to correct my mistake.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast