Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 134182183184
Results 1,831 to 1,834 of 1834

Thread: Sword Art Online!: Ways to Reality [PG-13]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    any, and all
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jaes stopped his mad dash through the forest. This was getting pointless, there was nothing out here for him to kill, at least not until t he orcs from earlier respond, but who knew how long that'd take? Jaes opened his inventory and pulled out his camp set, he needed to rest, then he'd make his way back to town tomorrow maybe. For now though, he just needed some sleep. Walking the perimeter of his camp site, Jaes est a few snare traps, along with a pit fall one near the center of camp, just encase anything came into the camp at night.

My College Dorm...with some dude named Luke
    Any...as long as it has an interesting concept behind it
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Derek walked alone a forest...spear in hand...wary of a surprise attack...he's been running from them for weeks now...they won't let up any, they just keep coming after him...
    A rustle in the bushes catches his attention, he stopped in his tracks ready for an attack...gripping his spear tight...waiting...
    Nothing happened...not yet anyway...he continued his journey through this dense forest anxious to get out...
    His mind raced, he knew they were watching him...it was only a matter of time before they attack him again...trying furiously to force him to join them...
    Another rustle is heard but this time a person emerged from the shadows totting a medium size broad sword...Derek gritted his teeth...yet another Knight has appeared before him...determine to get him to join the Dragon's Order...
    ~Let THEM see you BLACK HEART BABY!!!~ - Pendulum

In the lab, building things to help protect others.
    Mostly Sci-fi, though anything that looks interesting.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cherok looked up at Rayn sharply, saying venomously, "And you wont have to, Not if I have any say over that." He then looked back down at his feet, which where stretched out, and he fell asleep, though from looking at him, you would not be able to tell, aside from the occasional snore, that is.

any, and all
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jaes snapped out of his half sleep. The sound of branches snapping had woken him, but it was what he couldn't see that was really putting his nerves on edge. Leaving his small camp, Jaes walked through the forest towards the sound that had woken him. Standing In the small clearing was Derek, and a stranger warrior who by the looks of him, had something to either say or do to Derek. "Well fancy this, I decide to camp in the woods and I find a former team mate, and some stranger in his way?" Jaes glowered drawing his sword slowly.

Page 184 of 184 FirstFirst ... 134182183184