Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Wolves Last Stand OOC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Wolves Last Stand OOC

This is a land of tyranny. The necromancer Xander has the vampires under a tight thumb. His sprites, elves, and unicorns patrol the cities nightly, ensuring his rule. The werewolf villages to the north refuse to help due to their long standing hatred of the vampires previous overlord, to who the vampires were faithful to a fault. Until now.

Xander has somehow gained control of a powerful Elder Dragon, one thought to be only a tale of myth. It just so happens that this dragon was once a good friend to the Wolven leader, Janelle, until the dragon went missing. Now rumor spreads throughout the Wolven territories, the vampires are to be freed. Werewolves are very loyal, and it's looked upon as the worst sort of sin to not fight for a friend.

Rules:
    Use the character sheet
    I'm the GM, but I'm usually willing to compromise, and I'm open to new ideas so long as you are polite.
    Third person, present tense is preferred, but I won't be enforcing it.
    Posts must be understandable and have relatively good grammar
    Suggestions are welcome
    Have fun!

Character Sheet:

FACTION: (The Tyranny is those following Xander, this includes the elves, unicorns, and some nature spirits, etc. The Pack is those fighting against Xander, this includes Werewolves, Dragonkin, and some warriors from other lands. The Oppressed are those under Xanders control, members of splintercells, and those in Xanders Rein. These include Vampires, Zombies, Gargoyles, and other assorted undead.)
    RACE: (Preferably along the lines of those listed aboved, but I'm flexible. No full blooded dragons.)
    APPEARANCE: (A thorough physical description is required, but pictures are a welcome addition. Include clothes, defining traits, and alternate forms.)
    WEAPON/S OF CHOICE: (Be reasonable. Swords, Shields, Mage staffs and such are standard for the area, but more exotic weapons exist in farther reaches.)
    BIO: (Includes history, personality, quirks quotes etc. Remember, points for creativity!)
    OTHER: (Anything I may have forgotten or you would like to add.)

I'll be posting my character(s) after I get an idea of what everybody else has come up with.
    0pp0siteDr0p

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FACTION:The Pack
    RACE: a Werewolf named Exza
    APPEARANCE: Exza is more on the slender side and stands about 5'3". She has slight curves, but nothing that stands out. Her skin is pale but tans quickly when in the sunlight for too long. Her blonde hair comes half way down her back with black highlights that are barely noticeable. Usually her hair is left down to cover her face. Her blue eyes give you a sense that she is stabbing you in the chest. But when her eyes change to an emerald green, you feel as though you are calmer than ever. Her clothing choices include mostly black and light grays. Black jeans, sweaters and tanks along with gray shirts. She prefers her black boots that come almost knee high. For special occasions she has a pale gray, almost white, dress that she has had for years. But even with this dress she will wear those black knee high boots.

WEAPON/S OF CHOICE: Twin hooks. She also keeps two daggers in each of her boots.
    BI Exza wasn't one to stand up to others. during her child and young teen years, she mostly kept to herself and stayed quiet. She was a loner. During her childhood she had befriended a Vampire. This was frowned upon. They were forced away from each other. Years had passed and she didn't really become friends with anyone else. Usually she spent her time to herself. Most didn't really like Exza, she was small and others made fun. After a while she had enough and took charge. She allowed herself to turn into her wolf form and after that, she began to train. Now she is one of the most feared. At the age of 20, people steer clear of her in fear. But in reality she isn't that mean. she is a bubbly girl and a sweetheart. Though she does let her anger get the best of her so beware. In human form she may be small, but in her wolf form, she is scary. Watch out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accepted! Let's see who else wants to join!
    0pp0siteDr0p

Romance, tragedy, drama, fighting, figthing, blood, fighting (ect...on the fighting)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

NAME: Savage Dragon [Real names have power, and only her daughter and her know hers]
    FACTION: The Pack
    RACE: Dragonkin
    APPEARANCE: (A thorough physical description is required, but pictures are a welcome addition. Include clothes, defining traits, and alternate forms.)
    WEAPON/S OF CHOICE: This was from a traveler, who went out yonder, and came back with this. She stole it form him. She also has a dozen knives on her body, and carries a half dozen more in her bag.

BI (Includes history, personality, quirks quotes etc. Remember, points for creativity!)

NAME: Dagger [Real names have power, no one knows his]
    RACE: Elven (Renegade)
    WEAPON/S OF CHOICE: Gift from father.

BI (Includes history, personality, quirks quotes etc. Remember, points for creativity!)

NAME: Galaxy [Real names have power, hers changes constantly]
    RACE: Dragonkin
    WEAPON/S OF CHOICE: Knives, young, but really good.

Finish later.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    Spoiler: LittleLionFire is BACK 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like them, but they're rejected without appearances and bios and such.
    0pp0siteDr0p

Romance, tragedy, drama, fighting, figthing, blood, fighting (ect...on the fighting)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know, I am working on them. That is what I meant by finish later.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    Spoiler: LittleLionFire is BACK 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course.
    0pp0siteDr0p

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thane Winterfell
    RACE: Half Dragon Half Man
    APPEARANCE: Thane is tall and broad-shouldered. He stands at 6'5" and has hair the color of fire. His eyes change from aqua blue to forest green depending on his mood, and his eyebrows are often furrowed in thought. Thane wears a simple ranger's leather armor and a hiltless sword at his side. He also has two gold and blue plated wrist guards that he never removes.
    WEAPON/S OF CHOICE: A two handed broad sword called Isrilian, forged by the dragons before Xander's rule (hope this is alright), is enchanted but hasn't shared its secrets with Thane yet.
    BIO : Thane was born into fire. His mother was a human who fell in love with a dragon, and as punishment for her abomination as she was in labor the house was set on fire. Every human inside died, but the small infant in the ashes survived. Found in the aftermath by an elder of a nearby clan passing through the town, Thane was raised by men and women with power over the elements: mages of sorts. While Thane had the ability to tap into elements and their power, his own dragon strength was often overwhelming and sent him into a dark uncontrollable rage. The mages fashioned him two wrist cuffs to hold back the anger and fire within him, and now he fights and lives like any full blooded human might. Thane is reserved and calculating unless someone gets on his bad side. He likes to pretend to be a lone wolf, but when it comes down to it is incredibly protective and loyal.

yautjalurve

Lisim Nanect
    RACE: Lythari (A type of elf that can actually transform into a wolf)
    APPEARANCE: https://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...f-elf-girl.jpg
    her armor is a mixture of cloth and leather, save for her boots, which are plate.
    WEAPON/S OF CHOICE: Bow and arrow, dagger.
    BI Being probably one of the last of her kin, she is very optimistic to every possibility on life. She likes to keep her ability to transform due to her race under wraps, not wanting to get too much attention. When Lisim was small, she seen her parents killed before her when they attempted to send a message to Xander by killing a few guards. They invaded their home, and not realizing she was there, killed them in cold blood.

They found her beneath her bed, stifling short gasps and cries. It was after that they sent her to a training facility, training her in the ways of Bow, thinking that she would forget. They took no thought into her race, not realizing she could shift, and at that time, she didn't know how. After that, she almost forgot the incident, if it weren't for her training reminding her. When she finally had enough of being ordered, and having to punish and capture those who go against Xanders' rein. Anger built inside her, and it came out through vicious fur and claws. She could hear clearer, see clearer... It was almost as if she was an entirely different person.
    She sought out the Northern Villages, asking for acceptance they gladly gave.

OTHER: She enjoys most of her time in her wolf form, when she is at her private quarters. She often had her hair up or in a ponytail, thinking it as a distraction.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast