Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast

Thread: C.O.T Mission 1: Slender man Framed!

Give into Decay...
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Default C.O.T Mission 1: Slender man Framed!

Rated PG-14 for Violence and comedy

https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=37503

"A bunch of researcher in the forest seemed to all Vanish. One name goes around the forest, Slender man. But Slender man takes children and that is why this seems fishy. Why would Slender man take adults. He mostly takes kids! Maybe he is being set up! Toast man aka me thing Slender man is being set up and we don't want him being blamed AGAIN. The real villain here needs to release the men I mean they weren't researching anything dangerous right? Just some flower! Who would care about some flower? We need to head off to this forest and find Slender man see what he know!"

I'm Toast man
    My team is GoldenWaffle, Naralette, BACONALITY, Kittycakes
    Others: Slender man

Scene: Slender man's Forest

The Hover is flying through the sky over the forest when Sad Panda crashed it. They crash and are lost now!
    Last edited by Omac; 12-09-2012 at 03:35 AM.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Toast man hit's the ground he is covered in dirt. "Hello" He yells. He pulls his Portal sword and used it's power to clear the smoke around him. Dust in his eyes.
    Last edited by Omac; 12-05-2012 at 03:22 AM.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

Wanderlust
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Baconality starts petting the panda after they crashed comforting it, "It's ok," he said as he fed it some more bacon. "You didn't mean to crash it did you.." he hugged the panda and fed it some more bacon. "Anyone else still alive?" he called
    Made by Karmz <3
    Spoiler: Muffins inside 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kittycakes groaned as she sat up from the wreckage.
    "I'm here." She says, pushing herself to stumble to outside. "Where the heck are we anyways?" The pancake powered person shouted back inside.
    Spoiler: RPs that I'm in 

Signature by Me

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Toast man cut his way to the others. "You guys alright" "where Is Golden?" He says. "GOLDEN" he yells. He looks around and says "We need to find the home of Slender man before he finds us". He cuts a tree down to look for GoldenWaffle.

Decay is Coming

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Kitty nods. "Good idea. And Goldenwaffle too. Hopefully we can get out of here. This place creeps me out."
    Spoiler: RPs that I'm in 

Signature by Me

Im extremely well-rounded, Though mature Roleplays and romance are my strong points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Amognst the shadows I groan. "Some friends must have entered my forest..not only that,but one of them just CUT down one of my trees...time to stalk......"

Wondering who said playmates are I decide to take a look..before killing them. I keep my distance,and appear a good whiles away from them...my habit of making static gets to me,and I start doing so,but softly.
    Last edited by Junko Enoshima; 12-05-2012 at 05:10 AM.

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Toast man jabbed his sword in the dirt. "Golden isn't here is she". Starting to dig through the rummage Toast man find nothing. "Golden could be hurt". A freeze of air goes does his spine. "We should really look extra hard we must find her". He picks up his sword and cuts down another tree. "We are lost in nowhere guys and Golden is out there". A third tree. Fourth. Fifth. Still no Golden.

Decay is Coming

Good old Fantasy, with new twists.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Naralette mumbled incoherently after the crash. What had happened? They were just heading out on their first mission... And the hover craft started spinning wildly, suddenly having lost control. "On no..." She whispered, pushing herself up, away from the ground. Alette tried to stand, but found that her leg was pinned under a large pile of rubble. Vague pain could be felt from within the trapped limb. "Toast! Golden! Kittycakes! Baconality!" She shouted, struggling to free herself.

A little ways away she noticed a man walking through the woods, having heard the crash. It must have been Slender Man. Oh no, he doesn't know we came to help him! Alette panicked. "Hey!" She called, hoping to distract him and explain the situation. Maybe he could help her out too.
    Last edited by Naraness; 12-05-2012 at 06:10 AM.
    Spoiler: Clicky clicky -------> 

Im extremely well-rounded, Though mature Roleplays and romance are my strong points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I pause,and the face the seemingly trapped person. An easy target,but...something seems off about the situation. Someone who feared me would not call me over,but someone who'd chop down my trees would...making fun of me are they?..

I teleport almost instantly in front the stuck stranger. "Why?...why are you and your friends vandalizing my forest,and chopping down my trees! Do you WANT me to kill you all!?" I shout with a frutrated expression despite being faceless,as my tendrils began to exit my back In slight anger.

I usually stay quiet when approaching people,but at this moment in time,I was not happy......and you couldn't tell from my face.
    Last edited by Junko Enoshima; 12-05-2012 at 06:21 AM.

Page 1 of 21 123 ... LastLast