Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gotham Revisited

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    old school and sci fy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Gotham Revisited

It has been twenty years since the last citing of batman, a new wave of super villans is sweeping the town. All while a new breed of heros is in the making to fight for the freedom of this broken city.

A breif history: Gotham being known as the city of crime giving birth to some of the worst criminals the world has ever known being the joker, two-face, the eco terrost poisen ivy. But from that crime rose the batman the dark guardian angel of gotham. But twenty years ago somthing terrible happened the joker took robin hostage and threatened to set off a warhead from the wayne tower. All that was ever known about that knight came from a young Tim Drake coming out of the tower saying Batman stopped the bomb, but what happened to the joker and Batman has yet to be found out. Also When Tim came out he swore off his role as robin and moved to england. While the then Nightwing Dick Grayson took control of Wayne Enterprise and changed his style to philantrophy. The criminals took to the offense now that their was no one to stop them. Jim Gordan was shot down in his home a week after the event taking with him the last sheds of hope for the city. Now the city is owned by the gangs and the corporations in the city have to defend there building with privite security firms.

Okay i know its not yet vary descripitive but bere with me its my first rp i set up. okay the rules go you can make your own super hero or villan. No god charecters or bending realiaty type or long term time bending skills. I will play as the cordinator for the good guys. The villans since the good team will work as one you can have control of your own gangs.

Character Sheet

Name:

Mode of movement, Flying, Acrobate, Flash Running:

Powers( for those like me who are playing pure human technology will be our skill)

Weapons:

Apperence:

Bio:
    Last edited by saporoth0; 12-07-2012 at 05:23 AM.

old school and sci fy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Night Bat

Mode of movement: Acrobate

Power: Technology

Weapons: A set of elecro-eskrima Sticks, also master martial artist, Baterangs, Grapnel hooks, para flight cape, smoke & stun grenades, suit has one use 100,000 volt full body discharge, electro rope, fear gas pellit, short distence emp emitter,

Apperence:1541146-batman_one_million_by_mk01_d31rf0f_large.jpg

Bio: After watching his orphange burn down and his childhood die at the age of 9, he took a role that had long since disappeared from the city of the bat. He spent his remaining youth training himself to physical and mental perfection. He set up a technology firm as a cover and source of income. He vowed to vanquish the evil that taken over of the city and set about training and nurturing those that share his drive.

Please feel free to critique or add to the story i want as many people as possible to add their own stories or their own twist to this story.

- - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by saporoth0; 12-07-2012 at 05:30 AM. Reason: doubled

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

This looks like a great game. Can you explain the plot in a little more detail, and maybe a little more info about the background story for those who may not be too familiar with Batman? Also, why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

I haven't done that in awhile. I hope thats ok.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: WildCard
    Transportation: Giant Pogostick
    Weapons: Sharpened uno cards, exploding keys, exploding party hats, Clown shivs, Extendable cloth grappling hook, laughter gas, silly exploding paddy, adjustable pocket clown bow, adjustable shivs made into arrows, and extendable barrel 45 cal party gun

Bio: Was abandoned by Joker who had him believing that he was his father, and Harlot was his mother. With Harlot dead and Joker missing, he believes its his time for a good old bang of laughs. He started tinkering around with bombs and things that could adjust in shape, making sure to put creativity and explosives into everything he made. He vandalized everything with razor sharp uno cards that was replaced with his face, and the way he built the uno cards, you never know when they, if they did at all, would explode. It only started getting out of hand when he got the insane ideas that he became a true son of joker.

Outfit: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-w1CmtM6l8J...600/RKKQph.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Hows that?
    Last edited by Breken; 12-07-2012 at 07:45 PM.

old school and sci fy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

awesome i love it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hehe always loved joker, so I thought why not?

old school and sci fy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i love the pic tooo well once we get a few more peeps on board i was thinking of doing somthing along the lines of us trying to find our totem people (joker, batman) if you have any ideas please share i will post more tomarrow gnight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think thats a good idea, but the villains need more motivation then the hero's if there going to do that.

old school and sci fy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

to she

A Storm Is Coming
    fantasy, SF, horror, romance, western, historical fiction, anime/manga, paranormal
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

sooo tempted to roll the 'new bane' of this RP

Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast