Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Death and Fire

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default [M] Death and Fire

IC

Mature- Death, Language, Torture, Cruelty, Sexual Themes

"When the Lion attacks the Dragon the world shall be plunged into death and fire." - The last words spoken by the last true prophet Olidine before he was burned at the stake in Linos for heresy.

A map will be up soon

Major Countries
    • Dagron – Big, powerful, feared by many, and hated by more. Militant. Ruled by a Monarchy. The common populace see the monarchy as crusaders and bringers of the true gods. The monarchy themselves is by no means highly religious. Most members are only what the people believe of them when in the public eye. When alone in the closed off section of the royal city their corruption becomes apparent. Prince Deneos and those loyal to him are the exception. Their military is undoubtedly the most powerful because it possesses the perfect balance of power, manpower, technology, magic, training, and leadership.
    • Sha – Smaller closely allied with Prince Deneos of Dagron. Officially they are allied with Dagron but they have pledged themselves to Deneos and are fervently loyal to him. Sha is home to the deadliest and most efficient school of assassins know to the world. They also boast a deadly efficient, but small military. The reason for their loyalty is that Denos saved Kajit, the head of their assassin order, from death at the hands of Linonian raiders.
    • Tigre – Dagron's other major ally. Currently in anarchy and occupying a majority of Dagron's attention. Tigre is falling apart because rebels managed to overthrow the old government. The old Oligarchy with the help of the Dagron miltary, led by Prince Deneos, is in the process of reclaiming their country. The situation for the rebels looks grim. They are rumored to be associated with the Cult of the Black Lion. Tigre boasts one of the strongest cavalry in the world.
    • Bitarb – The only one of Dagron's allies that is not loyal to them. They are only loyal as long as it it convenient. They are of moderate size and military strength. Being both smaller and less powerful than Dagron and Linos they are forced to do what those countries want. The only they that makes them of such vital importance is that they hold within them the only easy passage into Dagron.
    • Linos – Dagron's biggest rival and Dagron's hated enemy. Almost as powerful as Dagron. Has become militant due to Dagronian aggression throughout the recent centuries. Ruled by the cult that Linonian life centers around. The cult is officially known as The Cult of the Black Lion but everywhere else it is known as the Cult of Blood after the human sacrifices they are rumored and known to commit.
    • Reab – Linos' most fervent and outspoken supporter. This is mainly because quiet recently The Cult of the Black Lion took over the countries government and religion. Reab's power comes from is immensely huge army. The only problem is that it is rather untrained, and were it not for the fact that they leaders of this force were superstitiously fearful of the cult they were forced to live with they would have risen up already. As it is now they will fight to the death for Linos.
    • Arcadia – As its name might suggest, it is a place of arcane brilliance. They are tenuously supportive of Linos for fear of what Linos might do to them otherwise. They do not approve of The Cult of the Black Lion which they KNOW to becoming more evil and corrupt every day. The know that they are delving into deeper and darker magics than anyone should. They provide to Linos battle-mages and other such magics that are so important in fighting a war these days. Secret supporters of Dagron.

This story centers around Crown Prince Deneos and and a group that gathers around him. For now. These are the days, the weeks, the months before a world consuming war. The back story is the stories of your characters for the past of this world no longer matters because it is going to be changed forever.

CS

Appearance (Not real)
    Title
    Name
    Nickname
    Who are you? (IE Dagronian Knight, Linonian Defector, Linonian Spy, Sha Assassin, etc) You can be whatever you want.
    Personality (Optional)
    Backstory (Optional only if you reveal it throughout the RP)
    Theme Song (Mandatory, gives us a idea of your character)
    Extra (Optional)
    (Add anything else you think we should know)

Crown Prince
    Deneos Palaris
    The White Knight
    I am the Crown Prince.
    Theme Song:
    Alterniabound 20 - Rex Duodecim Angelus
    Extra: Prince Deneos loves music in all its forms and plays a few instruments himself in his spare time.
    Last edited by TheBaron; 12-23-2012 at 04:47 AM.

Spoiler: Current RPs- Check them Out (Recently Updated!) 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I embrace anything in my path ^u^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I look at the theme music for him, and all I take the time to recognize is 'Alterniabound'

Welcome to the Homestuck family, brother. Let us tell them about it.
    Sup?
    <8<8<8<8<8<8<8<8
    Spoiler: The Reaper 

Moonflower- "There was Thunder and Lightning......."
    Let's Hide Together to Find Ourselves... -Cute quote.

old school and sci fy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

m
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by saporoth0; 12-11-2012 at 06:49 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Accepted Characters

Spoiler: The Baron 

Spoiler: Jinks 

Spoiler: NecroNama 

Spoiler: fgjdsfjd 

Spoiler: Breken 

Spoiler: Galatia_Luck 

Spoiler: SmileyCassandra 

Spoiler: BurningSun22 

Spoiler: KeyOhKnee 
    Last edited by TheBaron; 03-27-2014 at 04:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Appearance
    Title : The Black Necromancer
    Name : Layla
    Nickname : L
    Who are you? : Dagron Prince Right Hand
    Personality : Cold, you will never get something from her mouth evens threw harsh torture. Doesn't talk too much and is often seen to read from a small book. Is a quiet person, often she will not talk, her words are written laws for the undead people. Nothing more could be spoken about her, Layla as she goes by the name L is not a person who opens to others. But is loyal and pretty much doesn't care if on the side she is, she must torture or kill people, is mere game for her empty soul. As a loyal person that she is outlined by others, has a deep endurance. Also called Prince little toy she is mocked and teased even by inferior people to her. Of course she doesn't pay any attention, but she has the right to kill or torture those who try to be up her. As for enemies, has a strange fear and hate toward them. Her youth can be tagged as a mere training to be on Prince side. As a right hand she should display a very authoritative allure - which of course you will spot her in the shadow, or hiding away from others curious eyes. Living with the trauma that she will lose the home once again Layla wishes fiercely to gain the trust of the Prince. Also she tends to be somewhat quiet and a solitary individual who appear to be lost in thought at times. Usually this is true, because she is nearly always thinking and analyzing situations looking for answers and resolutions to problems and issues. Her innate power of observation, and the need to learn and understand what goes on around her are a true gifts of Mother Nature, as well as the ability to take time out to rest and relax and enjoy the leisures of life. While these qualities may cause some to think of Layla as nosey, inquisitive, and indolent person, this is far from true, regardless of how her slow reactions may come off at times. She is an economical, deep thinking person and resolving problems is her specialty. Layla is an intuitive person with an inborn sense of insight and awareness, another area of interest for her is the mystery of life which may lead her to the study of metaphysics and the occult, to tackle the greater questions of life. She also tend to be a very private person who love lots of space, but are not generally reclusive; and enjoy preserving and saving. She possesses a genuine gift for being prepared, punctual, and planning She tended to be somewhat a cautious person, who usually is not the one to act first and think later; and generally remain cool under fire, being careful not to sweat the small stuff, or to let others see them sweat at all, for that matter. As a rule, Layla doesn't like surprises and need to know where her next meal is coming from, and know they have a place to lay their heads. She is not all soft and fluffy and motherly, and is not always the easy target. She is known to have a duplicitous nature, and can at times display a cruel two-faced quality, though seldom intentionally malicious. She especially prone to this behavior when feeling she has, been wronged or hurt by others, which may be easy to do since sometimes have a tendency to be oversensitive and take things way too personally. She is a self-reliant and self-sufficient person who would prefer to stand on her own two feet and do for herself rather than rely or depend on others, or to ask for help - even when needed.
    Backstory : She was a mere slave, when once was saved by a powerful man. She was under the torture of Linos soldiers for her powers. She was saved by him, and at the same time she swears loyalty to him and those he serve. Her so-called birth of powers appear when she had eight years old. Her first target was the first boy that she puts her eyes on. Accidentally she left him without an arm, after she spot him hugging other girl.Little boy life was in danger, and he - with a little luck survived. But then he appeared, he was the only ray of hope that lighted her path. Layla had a new mission, a new desire and a new home. Once again, her little scratched heart fell for a man. It could be the admiration that made her fell for Deneos. The life she lives is not filled with romance, it's rather a boring one. Monotones activities, Layla doesn't want to escape from this route of life. Enjoy the simpliticy of wich she lives be. New persons she mets are only the ash of the fire for her eyes.
    - need to figure out some cool things to write before the dawn ... or else I won't up ... to fast -
    Theme Song : Click
    Extra : Her body armor is quite sketchy, it only protects the important organs, the vital one.
    Last edited by Jinks; 12-12-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

@Jinks - Your post needs some serious proof reading. If you want you can Private Message me and I can help you. Also your image doesn't work.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'm joining, but it will be a while until I can get a sheet up since I have massive RL deadlines to meet within the next few days. I hope that's alright!

As an aside, what sealed the deal for me in terms of joining was your characters' theme song nice choice.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Thanks

Near the Halo Ring by the Omega 4 Relay with the other Power Rangers
    D&D, Sci-fi, realistic ones, and ones with a video game twist.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jinks, I can't see your character pic, I don't know if that it is my computer being funny or it just being mean to me

(If there is anything wrong with it let me know please.)
    Spoiler: Scytoruz Ravillen 

Spoiler: Silliloress Xansizi (my second character) 
    Last edited by NecroNama; 12-17-2012 at 09:12 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Ahaha damnit NecroNama I was halfway done with my Tigre character when I saw yours… Ah, well. Guess it can’t really hurt to have two, right?

(Unless it does, in which case let me know and I’ll swap things around). And, generally, if there's anything I should change let me know.

Spoiler: Appearance 

Title: The Violet Rider

Name: Helmine Azan

Nicknames: Hell (by her troops, behind her back, though she knows about it) Mina (by her family).

Who are you? Tigre Cavalry Brigadier General

Personality: Helmine has three (figurative) faces. Serious, imposing and reserved when dealing with military and governmental officials; loud, encouraging, and also imposing when dealing with her troops; and one she shows to no one save her brother, and grandmother, now passed. Through these there exist a few constant traits she possesses: stubborn, opinionated, and surprisingly considerate.

Backstory: Born into a merchant family of good means but greater aspirations, her choices were the military or marriage, so she chose the former, and joined at the minimum required age. Thankfully for her family, her career has gone well so far, which allowed them greater purchase within the Tigre oligarchy. Her brother helps manage the business with her father, and her sister married into a largely influential family in Tigre - from what Helmine hears her family is considered social climbers by higher-ups. Or rather, were, apparently they’re liked more now after the uprising since their holdings and stocks were mostly unaffected - apparently they were not powerful enough to be targeted by the rebels and escaped mostly unscathed. As a brigadier general she was tasked with the ousting of the rebels, though due to her family connections -and to her dismay- her role subtly changed from being a soldier to being a mediator between the oligarchs and the cavalry. Helmine was actively involved in preparing for the entrance of the Dagron army led by the Prince of Dagron, whom she has not been acquainted with formally. She is mostly stuck travelling between the HQ and important army camps without actually leading battles.

Helmine rose through the ranks of the Tigre army with the so-called “Silver-Tongued Jaguar”. They were in military school together for several years until training became specialized for cavalry and footsoldiers. They have fought in many battles together, one of the most notable -to Helmine- being when she saved Scytoruz from being run-through with a spear. She is totally unaware that he saved her life in the one battle where she came closer to death than she ever has. She has always felt slightly inferior to him, and is jealous of his ability to finish assignments easily and exceedingly quickly. As Helmine hasn’t been out in the field much recently, she hasn’t had much interaction with him for a while.

Theme Song: Deepblue by Kashiwa Daisuke

Extra: Her horse is a grey destrier named Biraldo, nicknamed Biri. She is surprisingly good at embroidery, people often find petit-point embroidered napkins and kerchiefs left behind in camps wherever she has been in the field, though no one ever sees her embroidering them.
    Last edited by Preach; 12-16-2012 at 06:09 AM.

Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast