Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can You be A Guardian? [PG 14]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    real life, historical period, fantasy, Scifi, fiction, and I suppose occasional book/show based rps.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Can You be A Guardian? [PG 14]

This is an alternative universe OC friendly role play for Rise of the Guardians. If you want to role play canon you are more then welcome to but it is limited to first come first served.

Spoiler: canon characters 

If you want to play another character go for it. I would just like to avoid having twelve Jacks, ect...

Plot
    Spoiler: click here 

Character outline.
    Spoiler: Fill this out please 

RULES
    Spoiler: Read now please 

Alright. Ummm that's it. Thank you!

Eternal-Night

HEY GUYS I'M IN THE OOC THREAD WE NEED TO JUST DERP HERE AND HAVE FUN.

real life, historical period, fantasy, Scifi, fiction, and I suppose occasional book/show based rps.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name:Nadia Hope

Supposed Age:18

Description:She's around 5'3 to 5'4 thin and fragile. Her face is heart shaped with a windows peek that she hides with her dark messy hair. Her hair falls to her shoulders and goes where ever it wants to. Her large eyes are brown and she enjoys wearing large ugly christmas sweaters and jeans or skirts. She's not big on shoes.

Guardian of(if you're a guardian): Hope is the guardian of faith and hope for the adults. They need to be protected as well.

Why are you here?: Because she believes in the best of everyone and she just want's to be part of something. She wants to find her place.

A desert town where the moon shines bright.
    Surprise me.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name:Terra "Tree-Hugger,Earthy" Logan

Supposed Age:19

Description:Terra at a towereing height of 5"8,can be quite intimidating at first glance.She has a sleder build and fancies earthy colors.She loves decorating her hair with flowers,feathers,leaves,etc.https://i27.tinypic.com/oq99w7.jpg

Gaurdian of(If you're a guardian):Terra is that mysterious person picks your trash up,before you notice it.She is a big fan of the Earth we live in and will seriously punish those who continualy mistreat it with a flurry of trash blowing around them.

Why are you here?:She wants to prove her worthiness of being called a Gaurdian.She doesn't want to be the useless,invisible trash-picker-upper.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Eternal-Night

Name: Kozmotis Pitchiner (Pitch, Nightmare King)
    Supposed Age: He appears in his late twenties/early thirties.
    Description (At face value): Pitch stands at about six foot three (or four.) He's almost unnaturally thin, although he is still 'healthy' enough to be called alive by standards of humans. His eyes are a honey gold color, his hair is a raven black color, always slicked back. He's deathly pale, almost lifeless in color. He always wears black. Well almost always.
    Guardian of(if you're a guardian): King of Nightmares, (Technically Non-Guardian, or the Villain-Type)
    Why are you here?: After a slightly more than crushing defeat by the Guardians, Pitch has returned to try to finish where he left off. Despite the fact that he wants to get his way, he has the problem of staying off the Guardians’ radar. He has a few new tricks, and is eager to show them off when the time comes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accepted, both of you. Welcome Deire. I would like to wait for a few more people before making the in character post.
    Oh and hey Night.

KNIGHTS, fanfiction, superpowers, mystery, psychological
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Are we allowed to have fan!Guardians/rejected!Guardians? I've an idea for the spirit of Halloween that I'd just love to try out.
    Misty day, remains of the Judgement...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

We accept all guardians, the canon characters are up there so we don't end up with five Jacks or four Tooths. I would love to meet the spirit of Halloween.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah, hello. I do not wish to sign up, but I would like to alert everyone here that I am starting a RP also based off of Rise of the Guardians, and if any similarities occur (I hope they shouldn't;The plot is ENTIRELY different) between the two, I am not trying to steal anything.
    Good luck, keep the faith, don't step on any mini fairies, and always check under your bed.
    Cheers! ~Gorgon

PS: Pitch FTW! Represent him well.
    Not Trolling. Watching.
    "...Herbie, who'd win in a fight, Me, or the Watcher?"
    -Falcon, Super Hero Squad Show

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast