Thread: Dragon Nation

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy/romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Dragon Nation

IC for Dragon Nation
    We need another evil dragon.
    In a solar system far away, there is a planet of dragons. When the race was young, all was peaceful. The different types of dragon lived in harmony. One day, all this changed. The different dragons began to wage war amongst each other. The alpha dragons of each clan came together to come up with a plan to end the violence. They give up there own lives to create the ultimate tool of piece. They create the golden dragon! This dragon goes around the world creating nations for each dragon type to lie in. One for fire, water, earth, air, light and dark. With piece restored, the golden dragon goes into a deep sleep.

That was the past. Many hundreds of years have gone by. The history has become legend. There is war in the dragon world again. In each nation, there are those that want to rule the dragon world. There are also those that want to put a stop to these plans. Without the golden dragon, It is impossible to keep the harmony between the nations. Soon, the world will be torn apart in an epic war! Will the golden dragon be reawaken? That depends on those few that still believe in it. Will the world be save? Or will if fall into chaos?

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Nation:
    Age (Hatchling, adolescent, adult, elder):
    Personality:
    Appearance(Description):
    History(Optional):

My Characters:
    Name:
    Drago
    Windstorm
    Nation:
    Fire
    Air
    Elder
    Elder
    Personality:
    Very selfless, he does whatever it takes to help others
    Is very good with medicine.
    Appearance(Description):
    He is the largest of the fire nation dragons as well as the wisest. He has countless scars from fighting to protect everyone from a newly born hatchling to the oldest adult. Long horns that are also battle scared. His mouth is full of razer teeth. His red eyes are mean looking with a small hint of a friendly fire.
    To come for Windstorm

List of characters:
    FIRE:
    Name: Tal
    Nation: Fire
    Age (Hatchling, adolescent, adult, elder): Hatchling
    Personality: Tal is a playful, innocent Hatching, interested in about all that is around him. If it were not for his friend Jargon he would not be around. Jargon was the only thing that kept him out of trouble.
    Appearance(Description): Tal is a light red, nearly pink, dragon. He has two stubs of horns and small wings that are only able to help him glide, not having formed well enough to let him fly.
    Name: Jargon
    Age (Hatchling, adolescent, adult, elder): Elder
    Personality: Jargon is calm. There is no other way to put it. he is strange for his kind, although he is of the Fire nation, he loves water, and earth. He hates to hurt anything, except for fish, he loved fish. He traveled a lot, going where he wanted and hoping that no other dragons took notice of him. He would protect himself, but would never start a fight. And, then he also had to look out for his hatchling friend Tal.
    Appearance(Description): Jargon is a maroon red dragon, his scales shine in the sunlight. He has two long horns atop his head, and two strong wings to support him in flight.
    History(Optional): Jargon was part of a clan for many years, until the clan fell apart when two of the leaders began to fight. Jargon took his friend Tal and left, looking for a new place to call home.
    Name: Bararuku
    Age (Hatchling, adolescent, adult, elder): Adolescent
    Personality: Irritable, like to keep to himself, when talking he speaks loudly, he often meditates to keep himself docile, cares what other think of him, honest, and only makes friends with others if he knows them well.
    Appearance(Description): Red main and red scales with a tan underbelly he is a wyvern, He has a horn crest that tilts upward and deep green eyes. His snout is large and shorter then most wyverns.
    History(Optional): will include later.
    WATER:
    Name: calibourne
    height: 22 ft
    weight: 687 lb
    description: calibourne is a blue dragon, with huge wings built for sustained flight. He wears several pieces of armor to protect himself from yielding in battle. he wears guantlets, arm bracers, shoulder pauldrens, and anckle guards. along with a small chain circlet on his head that has a chain flap that runs down his nose. the pauldrens are connected by a thick metal band that links to the crystal in the center of his chest, and he has a metal sword tipped tail(its more like broad sword tipped)and he carries a thick sword that usually cuts when swong as hard as he can, other wise its used for pain staking blunt damage
    History: he has some relation with the peace keepers(which will be revealed later)
    Name:Aquasalt
    Nation:Water
    personality: Aquasalt is a calm dragon who likes to stay calm and relaxed but when he needs he can use his element to heal others.
    Description:Aquasalt is a small blue dragon with smooth scales and tiny wings that,even with their size,can help him fly.
    Name: Cresendo
    Nation: water
    Age (Hatchling, adolescent, adult, elder): Adolescent
    Personality: wise for her age, she puts herself from the others, she is awkward talking to others and likes to converse only if she knows you by first name. She has a calm nature and tries to involve herself in others troubles
    Appearance(Description): A sea dragon she has many fins, and slender jaw line. Her scales are tainted blue with green streaks with a tan blue underbelly, she has orange eyes and two horns on her snout.
    History(Optional): will include later.
    EARTH:
    Name: Syrinea
    Nation: Earth
    apperaence: large, brownish green, four legged
    Picture: https://i554.photobucket.com/albums/j...AL/smokai6.jpg
    History: nothing of significance to mention
    AIR:
    Name: Arianwen
    Nation: Air
    Personality: Arianwen is a very free spirit much like the element she controls. She is a wild and restless dragon that dislikes being ordered around or tied down.
    Appearance(Description):
    History(Optional): Ever since Arianwen was little, her parents and grandparents told her the legends of the golden dragon. These tales always amazed her and she wanted to help create peace like the golden dragon did. Now that the dragons are again at war, she wants to do anything in her power to help the dragons find peace once again.
    LIGHT:
    DARK:
    Name: Eekia
    Nation: Dark
    Age (Hatchling, adolescent, adult, elder): adolescent
    Personality: Does whatever she wants, gets along (sometimes) with others but is disobediant to adults and elders, is very violent and vengeful so don't cross her.
    Appearance(Description): Black and purple scales that have the most shine any dragon has seen. Eyes the color of glowing Amethysts.
    History(Optional): Was born without knowing who her family was, therefore with no parental guidance she is very disobediant and gets in trouble sometimes alone or with other adolescents.
    Name: Aister
    Nation: Dark
    Personality: he doesnt speak much, but holds many secrets, including his love for dreams. he can hold his own in combat but prefers not to fight, and enjoys anyone wholl want to be his friend. However his pation for dreams can sometimes lead to his anger, interupt his sleep and he might not take it too well. He loves protecting things, and can be very gentle and kind. He Hates authority, and doesnt enjoy being told what to do, even if hes told to do something, he will most likely do the opposite. He is very attracted to shiny things as well as soft fluffy things.If he says something, then youve either crossed the line, or hes reached some type of breaking point...or its just because hes comfortable with speaking to you.
    Description: he is black with furr instead of scales, his wings arnt as big as hed like them to be but he doesnt complain...his eyes are blue, while he stands 20 feet tall and weighs 572 pounds. He also has a red crystal embeaded on his fourhead, and he has little horns poking out of his fur on both sides of his head. Both his claws and horns are white, and his tail is long and slender, but is heavier than it looks.
    History: He believes that he was origanaly born apart of the dreaming realm, and he also believes that his full power comes during the full moon, or any other astronomical event...the only history he records is his dreams...he cant bear to be realistic for even a moment.
    Last edited by dragon; 01-24-2013 at 07:55 PM.

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Im very interested in this rp, but could you tell me more about what you are looking for. a character sheet maybe?

I'd also love to know what your character is.
    If you like it, rep it.

Any pictures or videos I post above do not belong to me. (unless stated otherwise) They are copyright their respective owners.

fantasy/romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am looking for some people to play the dragons. I will fill any positions that are open. If the players would play more then one dragon, that will help. The dragons personalities are up to the player.
    Click on my dragons, PLEASE!!!

Spoiler: Live Like The Eagle 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well hun what I think lucky is asking is,

Please can you make a character sheet? (If you look on other roleplays on this site they all have character sheets, or I should say the ones that get started do since sometimes people refuse to make one or just kinda poof o.o out of rpa existence. If you dont know what that is or need help ask, alright?)

Also what you are looking for could be needing an understanding for a plot.

While you have a good small outline, you need to be more in depth okay? Maybe outline what you want to happen in your roleplay. Give us your character sheet so we know what is happening. As of right now we are kinda lost, does that make sense?

Also it would be wise to post the rules of this rp since your the gm of it.

Another good thing is maybe give us a setting and be descriptive about it, because as of right now we have no idea what this world is like other then the fact it has dragons in it.

Do ya understand? I want to make sure that this is in no way meant to be mean. This comment is meant to help you and your roleplay so that it will be more appealing, and much easier to understand. The more understanding you can get the easier it is to get players in my experience. And atm hun even I am confused ^.^;'

Now you may think okay, well that's alot of work. Here's where your wrong x3 you can have a wonderful rp that has description and everything else without pages upon pages of work. You really only need about 2 or 3 paragraphs to tell people about the world and whats the main plot. I promise ^.^ in fact here is a good example of what most people expect when they head into an rp.

https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=38121

It has a small and understandable description, some rules, and a character sheet while also putting the owners character sheet so we have an example of what is acceptable.

Note: If you need any help whatsoever with creating all this feel free to pm me or ask me for help ^.^ I am always happy to lend a hand ^.^' Also if you want to know how to edit your first post to include more information if you look on the bottom right corner of your post there should be a button called edit post in orange text click it and you can add stuff in okay ^.^ Also dont be afraid to ask me if you need help with formatting
    Last edited by AlikaKamashi; 12-18-2012 at 04:07 PM.
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

fantasy/romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Would this be ok?

In a solar system far away, there is a planet of dragons. When the race was young, all was peaceful. The different types of dragon lived in harmony. One day, all this changed. The different dragons began to wage war amongst each other. The alpha dragons of each clan came together to come up with a plan to end the violence. They give up there own lives to create the ultimate tool of piece. They create the golden dragon! This dragon goes around the world creating nations for each dragon type to lie in. One for fire, water, earth, air, light and dark. With piece restored, the golden dragon goes into a deep sleep.

That was the past. Many hundreds of years have gone by. The history has become legend. There is war in the dragon world again. In each nation, there are those that want to rule the dragon world. There are also those that want to put a stop to these plans. Without the golden dragon, It is impossible to keep the harmony between the nations. Soon, the world will be torn apart in an epic war! Will the golden dragon be reawaken? That depends on those few that still believe in it. Will the world be save? Or will if fall into chaos?

Rules:
    1. No god-modding.
    2. Please do not fight here, talk it out somewhere else.
    3. You are free to say your own ideas to improve the rp. I am open to suggestions.
    4. Be respectful to others ad follow those common sense rules.
    5. Have fun!

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Nation:
    Personality:
    Appearance(Description):
    History(Optional):

My Character:
    Name: Drago
    Age (Hatchling, adolescent, adult, elder): Elder
    Personality: Very selfless, he does whatever it takes to help others
    Appearance(Description): He is the largest of the fire nation dragons as well as the wisest. He has countless scars from fighting to protect everyone from a newly born hatchling to the oldest adult. Long horns that are also battle scared. His mouth is full of razer teeth. His red eyes are mean looking with a small hint of a friendly fire.

I haven't done that in awhile. I hope thats ok.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I like this RP, can there be more then one dragon with the same element? If so I wouldn't mind joining.

fantasy/romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes there can be! can you be more then one dragon to fill out the rp?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is actually wonderful!!! I know this is probably your first rp on this site but that is a great way to summarize it up, it gets most of the details down, has the main rules, character sheet, and example. ^.^ Much easier to understand dear and I am sure that is the perfect way to grasp some attention! ( So go copy that wonderful text, edit your first post, and paste it down) Be sure to answer peoples questions clearly and thoughtfully if they have any, and if you don't quite understand them just as what they mean okay?

Also don't forget that if you think of things to add or find things you can always edit your post to include them. So if you wanted to add maybe some small dragon facts you could add those in later as you thought of them. Or maybe some cool holidays or something. Those small things that just kinda pop in your brain ^^
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

fantasy/romance
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks for all the help!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast