Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 434445

Thread: Camp DaggerFrost

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Medieval, Espionage, etc.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Xander rubbed his face tiredly, kind of already fed up with the place, but the moment he dropped his hand his smiling mask was back in place. "Yeah, I noticed that right away." He thought about mentioning Aaliyah to them, but didn't know if she was someone they would know about. She seemed like someone that would keep to herself. "Do either of you know Aaliyah by any chance?"
    “Pain is beautiful. When you feel pain, you know that you’re alive. ” -Criss Angel

"She is me and I am her. Our existence is both the same and different. Alice. That is the name we were given."
    Avi and Sig by Fleija_Croze

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Yeah, why?" Drew asked, biting bottom lip anxiously. She hoped she could see her soon so she could apologize. She didn't want the guilt of something, even as small as that, eating through her, especially when Ryder was gone.

picture by rubisfirenos || edit by me

Spoiler: Ayy 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Xander noticed Drew's look of anxiousness, but dismissed it. "Is she someone who'd be a good friend? She's my roommate and I want to get a long with her. I feel like she's one of those people who just stays on their own though. She seems like she'd be a good person to get to know though. Is she?" He pleaded with Drew with his eyes, hoping for help on this.
    “Pain is beautiful. When you feel pain, you know that you’re alive. ” -Criss Angel

"She is me and I am her. Our existence is both the same and different. Alice. That is the name we were given."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Drew snapped back to reality. "Yeah, definitely. If you have a chance, tell her I'm sorry." She paused for a moment. "She'll know why."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Xander looked curiously at Drew. "Why don't you go tell her yourself? She's in the room right now."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Drew shrugged. "I don't know if she wants to see me, but I'll try." Drew turns and walks into Xander's and Aaliyah's room. Knocking on the door, she walks quietly in. "Hey, I just met Xander. He seems really nice." She smiles faintly. "Listen, I'm sorry about being such a jerk about sitting by Nick. He's just the closest thing I have to my old boyfriend, his twin brother who died coming with me to camp. Are we good?"

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 434445