Thread: The cleaning [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    fantasy, horror, modern, war, steampunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The cleaning [M]

Rated M for horrific scenes of gore, violence, cannibalism as well as possible sexual content and self harm.

It happened without warning, we had lives one minute and the next... nothing...

It is new years eve, The Country is in preparation for celebration, few have forgotten the joy of Christmas let alone taken decorations down.

But as it strikes midday the stormy sky's are illuminated by the light and heat of a thousand Sun's.

The lucky ones died in the blast...

The rest of us must survive in a rapidly collapsing society where law is myth... If you can't KILL, you DIE...

RULES: no Godnodding/ if you choose to do a compost you are responsible for each other's posts (it's unfair on other's if people are waiting for one person to post)/ if coposts involve sexual activities please try to resolve them within 2 or 3 posts/ despite these rules DON'T PULL YOUR PUNCHES... I put that m signup for a reason, take advantage of it.

Location I'd like to keep the rp within southern England just so we're not all over the place, this does however mean that no one starts with guns (you can still have skills in armed combat), collect them at police stations, military bases...

Opening posts should be of you enjoying yourself and then witnessing the explosion.

Character sheet:
    Name:
    Attitude:
    Skills:
    SOMETIMES STANDING FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE MEANS STANDING ALONE

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

This looks like a great game. Why not submit it for Roleplay of the Week or put it in the Roleplaying Games Directory or click here to help attract players?

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Arya Cross
    Location: I'm visiting from Greece, my cousins lived in London. We were going back to the airport to fly back to Greece when the explosion occurred.

Appearance: I have long, light blonde hair, greyish/blue eyes, and I'm very skinny for my age.
    Attitude: I used to be very happy all the time, but seeing all of the death scared me. I see my dead sister all the time in my head, and it just ruins everything.
    Skills: I am a very skilled at parkour(free-running), and that's pretty much it.

picture by rubisfirenos || edit by me

Spoiler: Ayy 

Fantasy, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Vyncint (Vyn) Anders

I don't know much of England to be honest, so Ill be making places up and such. I hope that's cool.

Name:Vyncint (Vyn) Anders
    Location:Vyn is in England to get away from a troubled household. He and his wife were fighting back in Florida, USA so he decided to take a few weeks vacation in England. This is after his enlistment is over, he's now a civilian.
    Appearance:https://i214.photobucket.com/albums/c...eBrodehl-1.jpg
    I want it noted that this is a random picture not of myself and not exactly how I wanted Vyn to look. But you get the basic picture, hard face, military figure. Short black hair, brown eyes. 5'11".
    Attitude: Vyn is a very serious person since he joined the Marine Corps, and especially so since the bombs. He sees this as the very reason he trained: to protect the people of his country, even if it is from themselves half the time. He strives to recreate balance and law in a safe environment. He wants a community where the world can be reborn from. But that's a far way away. His immediate goals are to survive, and find a group of people he can trust.
    Skills:Every Marine a rifleman, as they say. Vyn was trained extensively with the M16A4 and other various weapons. Melee combat was not quite as important during his training, but the aggression he learned to harness for combat situations helps. The warrior mentality of Marines keeps them fighting to their very last breath.
    Vyn also likes to think of himself as a leader, but that has yet to be put to the test.
    Last edited by Dissoni; 12-31-2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Bad link
    I don't have a plan, so much as a thing....
    It's like a plan, but better.

fantasy, horror, modern, war, steampunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Ryu
    Appearance: Average hight, slim and slightly muscular. He is slightly tanned with short black hair and naturally crimson eyes. He often wears a trench coat and a band t-shirt (Bring me the horizon, Suicide Silence, Yashin, Whitechapel) with black cargo trousers. He also wears black fingerless gloves. He bass "Dum Spiro Spero" tattooed across his shoulders.
    Attitude: Ryu tends to avoid trusting to many people and can sometimes act harshly towards others, he will not hesitate to get a point across. To those he trusts he is a kind, caring young man who will do anything to protect his friends and younger sister.
    Skills: Ryu is skilled in Kendo, marksmanship and free running.

Name: Kiyra
    Appearance: Kiyra is small thin and pale with dark brown, shoulder length hair and sky blue eyes. She wears a "Drop Dead" hoodie, a band t-shirt and skinny jeans. She also wears a sisilver locket and a grey cat earheadband.
    Attitude: With an adorable childlike innocence, Kiyra is shy and apologetic, like her brother she is willing to do anything to help. She often tries to hide her tears with laughter often to no avail.
    Skill: Kiyra is a good fighter and an unassuming sniper with an unconscious ability of looking cute to get her way.
    SOMETIMES STANDING FOR WHAT YOU BELIEVE MEANS STANDING ALONE