Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Young Justice OOC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and general
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Young Justice OOC

Credit goes to JikkoIsMobile from another roleplaying site

The League is recurting new members for the Young Justice team to match that of the villains who now realizing their only threat isn't just the Justice League but also the team their sidekicks have formed. The villains have joined together and have been recruting younger villains to make a seperate team of villains. You can either pick to join the Young Justice team or the young villain team in the epic battles to save or destroy the earth. Join the epic free-for-all. Make your own adventure. The battle possibilities are endless. ((Now I feel like I am trying to sell you something.))
    RULES:
    1) no playing as another person's character unless given permission
    2) do not make your character all powerful they have to be able to be defeated somehow
    3) no OOC arguing IC if you wish to argue OOC either PM the other person or do it here.
    4) I want this to be fast paced so I would like anybody who joins to be willing to post at least once every three days unless you are in the middle of a battle with another character then I suggest you finish the battle as quickly as possible.
    5) if a person in a battle with another does not post fast enough I will jump in as their character.
    6) if you plan in being gone for a long period of time PM me and let me know if you would like me to play as your character for that period of time.
    7) respect other players
    8) if you have read the rules post at the bottom of your character sheet Deal.

Character Sheet

Name:
    Justice or villain:
    Hero/villain name:
    Equipment:
    Apperaence with and without costume:
    Breif Bio:
    Other info:

My character

Name: Lyn light
    Justice or Villan: Justice
    Hero/Vilain name: light
    Powers/ability: control over fire as well as mind reading and some bits of teleconisis (sp?)
    Equipment: mostly her hands but she has a coustomized sword hilt that she can funnel her fire through to create a fire sword.
    Breif Bio: her mother died shortly after Lyn's birth and at a young age her father experimented on her with different very hazardous chemicals, after seeing no significant changes he stopped experimenting in her. When Lyn was eleven her father was killed in a lab explosion. Shortly after her abilities began to show themselves in uncontrolled bursts. Desperate to be able to control her abilities she turned to some little known villains who taught her how to control and utalize her powers. After she turned sixteen she saw the error in what she was doing and turned to the Leauge for help who gladly gave it.
    Other info: she is decent with hand to hand but fights better from a distance.
    Last edited by WrittenFaith; 01-01-2013 at 09:23 AM.

Fantasy and general
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Siggy and Avi set made by me.
    Spoiler: If you are sad look here! 

Drakin Uprising is looking for awesome peeps to join.

Fantasy/ Macabre/ Horror/ Parody/ FanFic/ SciFi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yay for Justice League! This looks like a great idea! Have you thought about submitting this RP for Roleplay of the Week? It's a great way to get a few more players involved
    Have a Question?*World Building and Persistant World How To*The Mentor Program*Battle Arena*Roleplay of The Week<3
    *Roleplaying Game Directory*

I'm going to be quiet for the next few days, so any RP's I'm currently in, I apologise. For the reason why, check my latest blog post.
    Thanks <3

Check out RP's that I GM/Participate in/Think are really cool below!

Spoiler: Roll up roll up, come see the misadventures of Skizzy! 

any, and all
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So much yes! :3 I'll start the band of bad guys!

Name: James Graves

Justice or villain: Villain

Hero/villain name: Nightmare

Powers/abilities: James has the ability to project your worst fear through a form of telepathy, though the victim sees the fear as though it were real, it is actually a mental illusion that can be dispelled by the person defeating there fear, or by James taking heavy damage. Along with his mental power, James has the ability to control and create ice. James can also form a temporal portal that looks like a swirling mass of darkness that will envelop James and up to 3 others. James is also slightly faster and stronger then most normal people.

Equipment: James is almost never seen without his necklace-

Apperaence with and without costume:
    Spoiler: James Graves aka Nightmare 

Breif Bio: James was once a hero in training, Originally James was born with only the power over ice, and was being trained in secret at a facility hidden out in the arctic. But on his 13th birthday, a strange darkness swept over the land, and the facility. As the darkness spread through the facility, all of the workers there began to scream in fear, and fled. All of the facility workers had fled, leaving James alone... Alone in the darkness. The specific details of what happened after, are unknown even to James, but one thing is for sure. James walked out of there completely changed. Not only mentally, but his body too. He is now faster, stronger, and more durable then a normal person. James soon discovered his new mental power, and has taken the name of its effect, Nightmare. Now Nightmare takes revenge on the world that left him in the dark.

Other info: James is terrified of being alone, often surrounding himself with others. Though James has turned to a life of villainy, he still has a soft spot in his heart that takes over at random points, causing some issues for him from time to time.
    Last edited by La Volpe; 01-06-2013 at 09:29 PM.

Fantasy and general
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Awesome thank you I am slightly skeptical about his abilities but in will not ask you to change them until I see them as a problem when and if the IC goes up. Heck if nobody else fills out a CS within the next couple if days I might just move this to the Private threads and you and I can go at it, if that is ok with you.

Fantasy, Supernatural, Superhero, Romance, Fandom
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

OH YES! IM IN! I had my own successful Young Justic rp on another site for the longest time. I'd be happy to work with you if you needed help with anykind of plot or missions. I'll reuse my Batgirl CS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This isn't actually a parody, is it?

Fantasy and general
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It sorta kinda is but i have my own ideas as i stated at the top i got the idea from somone else but i am putting some of my own ideas into it. Most of the original Young Justice characters are open for anybody to use at random times for everyone. I would love the help. Thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If it "sorta" is, then I don't know about it. I can't not have a serious character. What exactly do you mean by parody? Like making fun of, or something like Teen Titans or do you mean Semi lit or what? I need to know because as much as I love Young Justice I take these kinds of characters seriously.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Alphonse Hohenheim
    Justice or villain: Villain
    Hero/villain name: Raze

Powers/abilities: Temporary Aging/Restoration
    Equipment: Power Gauntlets that increase temporal magics efficiency
    Appearance with: Has a dark complexion with eyes that became a deep blood red when his powers started stirring from dormancy. He is fairly tall with a semi-muscular build and his hair tends to recolor itself silver during this time period. His nose is flat from when his brother punched him in the face. Raze wears sunglasses to hide his red eyes from view til the deactivate and wears a tan jacket with a white undershirt, also he has a pair of black slacks with a white line on the left and right leg.

Brief Bio: his father was answering all of his questions about Time, So to give him a demonstration his father started working with him on a time machine. Due to his father he became a expert in Temporal Physics, but this came at a cost as when his father had finish the project one night he attempted to due test the machine as he was getting ready for the final part over the weekend. He identically activated the machine unfortunately instead of moving forward or backward in time he was then forced outside of it. Because he was losing time as he started disintegrating he pushed the machine off the table, breaking it closing the portal he accidentally opened. Vanishing completely he hoped his son would be safe as he joined the rest of his body in another dimension. The temporal energy that was already released was absorbed by his son over the years he lived in the house. The effect of the accident erased all memory of him, but left traces of what hes done. The only reason Alphonse even know something happened was that his mentor showed him the signs of the accident that he couldn't notice until he was shown. When he found out he asked his mentor to teach him, how to fix the accident and become powerful enough to fix it.
    Other info: when not on missions hunts for magic amplifiers to increase his power so he can prevent the accident

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast