Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SWAT Kats: Radical Battalion.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default SWAT Kats: Radical Battalion.

RATED PG-13 FOR VIOLENCE, POTENTIAL LANGUAGE, AND POTENTIAL ROMANCE THINGS.

SWAT Kats!

Radical Battalion!

YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW THE CARTOON TO JOIN, YOU'RE BASICALLY A CAT PERSON LEARNING TO BE A GREEN BERET.

Swat Kats Info.

SWAT Kat IC Admission is closed unless someone drops out.

Plot: Years ago the technologically advance Vigilante Heroes of Megakat city the Swat Kats were the only ones standing against the many dark forces set on either destroying, controlling, or just causing havoc within the boundaries of the city. But now old age has caught up with the Heroes and they are unable to continue fighting the good fight. So after a political battle with the Enforcers and the Mayor T-Bone and Razor have gotten clearance to dip into the Enforcer Academy and find a small group of young Kats to be the first class of Swat Kat school. And it's a good thing they're getting help now, dark clouds have been hanging off in the distance for a month now and the residents of Megakat city are getting restless, no one has the answers and that never bodes well for a city plagued by evil on a regular basis.

Setting:You are a young Kat(16-20) going through The Enforcer Academy to become the regular police/military of MegaKat city. Because of your high marks you have been selected to begin training as a Swat Kat. You will be challenged on all levels and in every situation it will make what you've already gone through seem like a nap in a sun beam. But if you come out on top you'll earn the right to become a true hero.

Info: You are an anthropomorphic cat in what we would call New York city complete with all the good and bad we know. You will be trained in fighting crime on the ground, in the air and in the sea. Technology will play a huge role but so will knowing how to use your brain and adapt to the situation. These aren't Nekos, they are cats that talk, walk, wear clothes and all but no human features aside from having human like paws with cat claws. While all recruits will be trained the same way some of you may have more skill in a certain field of expertise the others depending on what you were good at back at the academy. The fields are as followed.

Ground: Fighting with guns, knives, trucks etc.
    Air: The SWAT Kats bread and butter fighting in jets, helicopters and such.
    Sea: Undersea warfare, ships, and subs.
    Explosives: Bombs, missiles, grenades and all the fun boom-boom things.
    Tech: You make weapons, hack computers, and are generally a handy-kat.

Character sheet.

Name:

Area of Expertise:
    Regular skills:

Personality:
    Bio:

Accepted sheets

Nethillian "Net" Catillac by Gin

Marna "Sparky" Stripe by Siks

Jason "Edge" Raider by percius388

Nicholai "Waves" Rompert by chilloice

Rules:

1. All RPA Rules apply.
    2. I am GM so listen to what I say.
    3. Any issues between players deal with in PMs.
    4. If they can't be dealt with in PMs send me both sides of the story and I'll help.
    5. If I help and it continues ask a mod or get out.
    6. Be active and post at least a paragraph a post.
    7. Send word if you leave and I'll pull your char along or take them out if you so wish.
    8. Ignorance of the rules won't save you if you break them.
    9. Be smart, and have fun.
    10. Admission is closed.

*I reserve the rite to add, change, or delete anything in this OOC at any time.*
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 03-19-2013 at 08:30 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

F TO THE YES but at the same time, I'm not sure I'll be able to follow all the rules posted...

Anything with Youkai, Japanese culture, Fantasy, Realistic, and almost all Originals (Except Touhou)
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

This looks fun~!
    Taking interest~!

~ There's always a shoulder to cry on ~

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Oh god that's so awesome!

I'm surprised Nemesis didn't write anything here yet!!

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

More than happy to accept sheets.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Raindrop

Name: Nethillian. "Net". Catillac. (Most just call him Net).

Appearance:
    Spoiler: To the left. 

Neths left arm has been replaced by a cybergenetic one as he lost his left arm in a freak field exercise. This however became one of the reasons why he suddenly changed course from ground training towards being a technician.

Area of Expertise: Tech/Field Tech/Engineer.
    Regular skills: Field Equipment (Gadgets and Field Communications) , Standard Basic Field training (Guns and Reaction oriented), The cybernetic arm is a physical advantage in the field concerning the strength boost it adds.

Personality: Light but more then often has he a hard time expressing himself emotionally. Things easily noticeable as happy or angry goes by unnoticed by many.

Bio: Once just an ordinary cadet for the Enforcers of the Megakat City with both parents alive and well in a apartment near the central of the city Nethillian grew up as any other fellow cat in Megakat City, friends, school and of course with the Enforcers and SWAT Kats as his role models.
    However during his first year as a cadet, Nethillian injured his arm in a freak field accident and due to the badly trashed damage he had to replace his whole arm with a cybernetic replacement in order to function normaly. That is however when he first opened his eyes for technology and its true value for the world as he can do so much good.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Accepted!

Name: Marna "Sparky" Stripe

Appearance (description or pic):
    Spoiler: Marna 

Area of Expertise:Explosives, improvised ones in particular.
    Regular skills: In order of most skill behind Explosives of course guns and reaction, hand-to-hand, driving, then everything else. Though she'll never admit it she's a very good dancer.

Personality: Marna is twitchy at least when she's not around her beloved explosives then she's a rock of concentration and almost nothing can distract her. But just because she's twitchy doesn't mean she's crazy, Marna is the type of girl that has trouble sitting still when her mind isn't actively doing something. At the academy when she wasn't doing some kind of training she was always tinkering with things nothing on the level of a Techie just stuff to keep her occupied one of her defining characteristics was her ability to take any challenge or someone telling she couldn't do something and blowing them out of the park with how well she did it. And yes she's know how "funny" it is that her last name is Stripe and she has none and she's more than happy to make someone swallow their own teeth if they make a joke about it.

Bio: Marna was born in the Enforcers. Her mother was a pilot and her father was the leader of the bomb squad. She knew more about flying and bombs then some adults her parents worked with. But even with all this influence her mother wanted something else for her daughter. As soon as she was old enough young Marna was enrolled in a dance academy in downtown MegaKat city, she hated it all the prissy girls worrying about their hair and clothes. Marna wanted to be in the Academy since she was a little girl but every time she brought it up her mother would dismiss the idea saying she wouldn't be able to sit through the classes long enough to pass the entry exam, but after enough fighting and crying Marna and her mother came to a deal. If young Marna gave the dance thing a fair shake of two years she would allow the young girl to join the Academy when she came of age at 16. She fulfilled this deal and even added four more years to the original two, but she dropped it like a rock when she turned 16 and practically ran to the recruitment office. She joined in the summer of her 16th birthday and soon proved she inherited her father's skill with bombs.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 02-11-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Raindrop

awesome

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hmm hope we get more members, I thought this was a good solid RP.

Raindrop

Me too, lets start by pinching the interrested ones

Page 1 of 14 123 ... LastLast