Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: +++Personnel Archives+++

June MotM 2014
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Blurred Lines might run at the same time or be put on the back burner depending on how keen people are on writing two stories at once.
    Wouldn't bother me.

Driver - depends on how much the Leman Russ is her defining "thing". Because while I can definitely see the opening scene of Blurred featuring a tank, it would be difficult to fit one in through the rest of the story (same goes for Prophet and Penitence).
    Well I'd say her Leman Russ would be more of a background detail rather than an in-game element. She's a vehicle op, with experience in all manner of Imperial war engines from the humble Sentinel to the Chimera, to the Leman Russ. With stints in driver, gunner and loader positions. When out of vehicle she'd offer CQC support with her las-PDW and smoke grenades.

Sniper - would be useful in Penitence, as the heretic we'll be chasing is also a sniper.
    Interesting, so he'd be placed into a search and counter scenario?

Scribe - I can see her being useful in Prophet, as the secondary mission objective is evidence gathering.
    Noted. Though the more I think of it, she's more of a niche character. More-so to explore how the Imperium, more specifically the Inquisition, disregards and classifies history, falsifying detailed account and forcing revision. So in the end of the game, if she were to make an appearance, I'd see her reports being blacked out and herself being forced to write an alternate truth.

And like I said before Hybrida would be awesome in any of the three.
    Oh, he's definitely making an appearance. He'd most likely start in Prophet being a member of interrogator Machairi's staff? It depends on how you organize the game I suppose. But yes, he'd most likely piss Remus and/or Kally off, thanks to her hive-gang past, which might be humorous.

Three? I was only familiar with the two. Penitence is the sequel after Prophet, whilst Blurred Lines will be independent?

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarms48 View Post
    Well I'd say her Leman Russ would be more of a background detail rather than an in-game element. She's a vehicle op, with experience in all manner of Imperial war engines from the humble Sentinel to the Chimera, to the Leman Russ. With stints in driver, gunner and loader positions. When out of vehicle she'd offer CQC support with her las-PDW and smoke grenades.
    I thought that might be the case, it's just that most of the stories will be set in "vehicle unfriendly" environments such as jungles, ruins, buildings and starships. That said, I managed to sneak a cargo sentinel into Lesser for Viktor so if you want to play her, I'll find a way!

Interesting, so he'd be placed into a search and counter scenario?
    Precisely. Though he'll get to do all sorts of other stuff too to stop things getting stale.

Noted. Though the more I think of it, she's more of a niche character. More-so to explore how the Imperium, more specifically the Inquisition, disregards and classifies history, falsifying detailed account and forcing revision. So in the end of the game, if she were to make an appearance, I'd see her reports being blacked out and herself being forced to write an alternate truth.
    There will certainly (hopefully...) be a vibe of "Did we do the right thing?" at the end of Prophet, even if they don't directly start rewriting history. Though again, I'm sure I could throw that in for you (it sounds like the sort of thing Lord Sidonis would do).

Oh, he's definitely making an appearance. He'd most likely start in Prophet being a member of interrogator Machairi's staff? It depends on how you organize the game I suppose. But yes, he'd most likely piss Remus and/or Kally off, thanks to her hive-gang past, which might be humorous.
    I'd be quite happy for him to be Machairi's sidekick. I'm going to outright state in the OOC that I don't mind people running an old character and introducing a new one, because that was one of the most frustrating limitations for me personally in the original series.

Three? I was only familiar with the two. Penitence is the sequel after Prophet, whilst Blurred Lines will be independent?
    Penitence jumps forward five years to continue the original storyline left hanging by SandQueen's Kaleidoscope, but otherwise correct.

Blurred will be happening around the same time as Replicants and in a similar area of space, though the story is unrelated and I'd prefer there to be no common characters (although you're welcome to reference other characters if your PCs know them).
    Last edited by Azazeal849; 12-21-2013 at 12:03 PM.
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

June MotM 2014
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Bump. Slowly editing the Cadian 1025th Field Army.

June MotM 2014
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Minor Characters

+++Opening Extract+++

... Loading Departmento Munitorum Request.
    ... Loading
    ... Loading

Spoiler: Captain Jacktious, of the 2433rd, 1st Infantry Company 

Spoiler: Lieutenant Degrey of the 2433rd, 1st Infantry Company, 1st platoon 

Spoiler: Lieutenant Katherlin of the 2433rd, 1st Infantry Company, 2nd platoon 

Spoiler: Captain Antheia of the 2451st, 2nd Armoured Company 

Spoiler: Lieutenant Solvo, of the Telfus PDF 

+++Extract Ends+++
    Last edited by Jarms48; 12-26-2018 at 11:10 AM.

June MotM 2014
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

More minor characters to be added later...

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

The sequel to Penitence (yes, I have planned that far ahead...) looks like a good place for this bunch...

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

June MotM 2014
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

The sequel to Penitence (yes, I have planned that far ahead...) looks like a good place for this bunch...
    How many of them do you want, the entire Army Group? Hahaha. If they were brought back to full strength or shuffled into another force, then you're looking at nearly half a million in strength. That post above yours, is going to be maybe another 2-3 minor characters from RPs that never really took off.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

A regiment should be more than enough - a high level leader and some "front line" characters to capture all levels of the conflict would be ideal.

June MotM 2014
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Hmm. I wasn't expecting the army group to be a key part of the RP, more a background detail. It might bring with it the army groups senior officer as a character, though other than that, the IC would revolve around the single regiment (well two if you want both Captains, or at least her company from said regiment).
    Last edited by Jarms48; 02-11-2015 at 03:58 AM.

June MotM 2014
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Bump, as this is now relevant again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast