Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : New Skies, New Home
    When it was started : 9/24/2018
    How many players you have : Currently myself and one other
    Type of Roleplay : Mature fantasy, with a few sci-fi elements
    What level of skill required : Literate, not advanced, but moderate works. All I ask is a decent grasp of grammar, punctuation, and to be able to write at least one paragraph (minimum 3-5 sentences) for each reply post
    Plot Summary : You and other humans wake in cages, strange creatures, some you recognize, some nearly nowhere near earth-looking. Your captors - pinheads as you and the others have come to call them, and a single male creature that claims himself to be a creature called a 'weredragon' but looking almost entirely human, save the elf-like (like Legolas type) ears and talon-like fingernails. He then tells you what you're doing -- and it's all about a bet between the pinheads and some colleagues. These sick bastards kidnapped people on a bet? And to make matters worse, you and the other humans are breeding stock.

The bet was: Take an existing creature on a selected planet and inject it with the bettee's choice of DNA, if the experiments survive, create a new planet for the subjects to call home. Your entire memory of your old home - Earth - is no longer available to you, you do however, have the basics still intact, such as name, how to speak and any other basic knowledge necessary, otherwise your memories have been wiped clean. You're about to start a new life... as something you wouldn't expect --- For the DNA you were injected with was from a donor--- the weredragon that was on the ship with you. And not surprisingly, he is with you on your journey. Your rules for inhabiting this planet are simple:
    ~Get the population of your kind to 200+ in ten years (females can have two clutches of 5-10 eggs per year)
    ~Using what little resources were given to you, find a way to survive.
    ~Within a month, the world you now live in will be potently alive with animals, plants and such. But when you first begin your journey, it's nothing but rocks and dirt.

You are given the following to help you get started:
    survival manuals,
    rations for three weeks
    two gallons of water.
    a few crude, like handmade tools
    some seeds

With only these supplies and nary a clue where to start, you must first choose a leader for your group, one who simply knows where to start out of instinct, so, are you ready for your journey, young one?

Link to Out of character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92182
    Link to In Character Thread :
    Miscellaneous Information : anime/drawn playbys allowed and preferred, but use whatever you want. I'm not super strict with this. <3
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay:

Wolf's Rain: The New Generation

When it was started :

The Out of Character thread was posted yesterday (10/20/2018) @ 9:05 PM (EDT)

How many players you have:

Currently just me

Type of Roleplay:

Anime, Action, Adventure

What level of skill required:

Accepting of any skill level, as long as effort is put in

Plot Summary:

In a post-apocalyptic future where humans live in domed cities surrounded by wasteland, wolves are assumed to be two hundred years extinct. Yet wolves do walk among them, disguising themselves as humans in order to survive in the human world.

Kiara is the daughter of Kiba, the lone white wolf who started the search for paradise. She is much like her father, but has more curiosity, which sometimes get her in trouble. After the world died and was reborn, Kiara is the leader of the new generation of wolves searching for paradise.

Link to Out of character Thread :

https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92314

In Character thread has not been posted yet, but will be once there are more players than just me.

Miscellaneous Information :

This a roleplay based on the anime/manga series by the name of Wolf's Rain. More than likely, there will be references to the series in the roleplay, so be forewarned if you don't wish to see spoilers. You don't have to watch the anime or read the manga to take part, but having some knowledge of the characters from the anime and manga is preferred, even if you just look up the characters online.

Archmage of RPA
    Depends on the day
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay :
    Pokemon: Rings of Destiny Part II

When it was started :
    Part II was started 10-22-2018

How many players you have :

Type of Roleplay :
    Pokemon Fandom

What level of skill required :
    Atleast 1-2 Paragraphs. Other then that feel free

Plot Summary :
    No direct plot as it's more of a free roam full on RP, the plot is designated by the players themselves. Tho some small plots are thrown in there at random.

Link to Out of character Thread :
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92367

https://role-player.net/forum/showth...86#post3005786

Miscellaneous Information :
    It's a reboot of the original RP Pokemon: Rings of Destiny.

It won awards back in the strong point of the rp's day It was nice. Although I'm newer to the rp itself I'd like to welcome anyone and everyone If you're not sure then feel free to stop by and see if we can help you out I love helping out with new characters and stuff.
    Spoiler: Quotes? 

Spoiler: Kiros current favorite quote 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : Pokemon: Rings of Destiny
    When it was started : Part 2 started today
    How many players you have : 4
    Type of Roleplay : Free world style, can choose to play by self in one area or with everyone. GM Doesn't necessarily have to deal with anyone at any time.
    What level of skill required : Any and all are welcome!
    Plot Summary :
    Spoiler: Back Story 

Link to Out of character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92367
    Link to In Character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showth...62#post3005862
    Miscellaneous Information : We like to have fun, build stories together, be goofy, have events for fun that sometimes may or may not impact the final rp story.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay: Crikey!
    When it was started: 11-29-28
    How many players you have: Just me so far.
    Type of Roleplay: General
    What level of skill required: Somewhat good at survival roleplays, and proper grammar
    Plot Summary: A plane goes down in the middle of the Australian Bush. The survivors must band together to find water, shelter, and food, fight off the native wildlife, attempt to be rescued, and contend with each other. Australia's a dangerous place. Don't let it be more dangerous than you.
    Link to Out of character Thread: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92579
    Link to In Character Thread: https://role-player.net/forum/showth...ight=Crikey%21
    Miscellaneous Information: It's magpie season. Magpies, aka Death From Above, aka, AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH THEY'RE PECKING OUT MY EYES, are running rampant in Australia. Beware the birds.

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : New Skies, New Home
    When it was started : 12-19-18
    How many players you have : 3, myself included
    Type of Roleplay : mature fantasy
    What level of skill required : Moderate, I ask you have a basic grasp of english, punctuation, grammar, and be able to post at least a paragraph per post
    Plot Summary : You and other humans are transformed into weredragons via DNA manipulation, dropped on a fresh planet, and forced to populate it using a limited amount of resources.
    Link to Out of character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92681
    Link to In Character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=92721
    Miscellaneous Information : we are always accepting, feel free to pop in at any time, make a character, and join our adventure. Only requirement for joining after we've started: just find a way to fit your character in without messing up current storyline. <3
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Name of roleplay: Warframe: Return of the Forgotten

When it was started: 12-29-2018

How many players you have: None except myself

Link to Out of character thread: https://role-player.net/forum/showth...15#post3016009

Link to In character thread: https://role-player.net/forum/showth...00#post3016500

Plot summary: Many years after the previous war, Hunhow, the Orokin, Corpus, Infested, Grineer, and The Shadow Stalker have all teamed up to fight against the Tenno. It has been decided by Lotus that desperate measures must be used. She has now called upon Warframes from times long forgotten to fight under new Tenno. Will the Tenno rise triumphant again, or will evil devour the universe?

Miscellaneous information: We are always accepting new members, but make sure to read in order to catch up when you start

Field Cryptozoologist
    I do a bit of everything, but I'm always down for a good horror or high fantasy plot
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : Expired Milk
    When it was started : 1-24-19
    How many players you have : Me
    Type of Roleplay : Sci-fi
    What level of skill required: Just a couple sentences each post.
    Plot Summary : Scientists in Peru discovered very deep pits filled to the brim with a brand new metal! Oh boy! And, as one does, fucks everything over by opening the pits. That mystery metal (named transformium, for the way it messes up life) really fucks things up. It changes animal and plant life in a matter of moments, including humans! You know that scene from Prometheus where the Engineer drinks that mystery fluid and promptly dissolves, then its DNA reforms into something different? Transformium does that. Well, scientists pop it open, and it immediatly takes to the skies, transforming everything it touches and bonding with the DNA of the thing, making it stronger and better in a lot of ways. Except, it makes things really fucking aggressive. Humans, now in a zombie-like state, rip other humans to shreds. So don't touch it. It'll fuck you up. Thus begins the end of the world. Oh, and all characters are Gen-Z for plot reasons
    Link to Out of character Thread: https://role-player.net/forum/showth...48#post3020448
    Link to In Character Thread : Don't got one yet
    Miscellaneous Information : I need members.

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : Rinal fantasy/Steampunk
    When it was started : feb 17 2019
    How many players you have : 2
    Type of Roleplay : Low magic high fantasy
    What level of skill required : beginer to intermediate
    Plot Summary : What I have so far for the first chapter is an uneasy peace among a trio of kingdoms. In the past they were allies but with the magic in the wold waning they become hostile and many wars were fought resulting in the world being devastaed. While its not a wasteland much of it has become uninhabitable and those not living in the capital kingdoms have become nomadic traveling from place to place just to survive.
    small advances have been made in technology to ease the reliance on magic but its still looked at as a minor science and not fully trusted by the populace.
    Because of the hostile relations of each kingdoms war has become the main trade. Many soldiers joined their nations army just for the chance to eat and many mages enlist their services for monetary gain.

The most radical change to the war was the invention of Castertech. A mage and engineer developed a way to seal magic within a special canister about the size of a bullet. Special devices capable of harnessing the spells power could fire this bullet and thus a soldier with no magical talent could use magic on the frontlines.
    because of the nature of this invention and the difficulty involved in its creation very few soldiers are trusted with casters though a few have been found on the black market.
    Link to Out of character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93223
    Miscellaneous Information : Still building out story, feel free to drop in and tell me what kind of character you want to play or if you have any suggestions for the game.

Field Cryptozoologist
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay: The New Gods
    When it was started: 2-25-19
    How many players you have: 3 so far, myself included
    Type of Roleplay: Fantasy
    What level of skill required: A paragraph or two is just fine, though more is always good
    Plot Summary: The old gods have died, and been replaced with newer, better, more modern ones. We follow the adventures of these new dieties as the govern the natural world and interact with each other up on their godly community
    Link to Out of character Thread: https://role-player.net/forum/showth...25#post3024625
    Link to In Character Thread: None yet
    Miscellaneous Information: Everyone hates Carl. You'll see.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast