Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roleplaying Games Directory

Arch-angel of Epica
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)

Welcome to Roleplay Adventures! This is a great thread to view all of the wonderful games our community has to offer.

Say What ? You are looking to move in on my turf ? Well you are in luck , this is a place for all of the RPA GM's to strut their stuff! RpA. All the GM's know that this is a roleplay area , where we can advertise our merchandise. All you have to do is fill out the information below.

Name of your roleplay : (Required)
    When it was started :
    How many players you have :
    Type of Roleplay : (Required)
    What level of skill required :
    Plot Summary : (Required)
    Link to Out of character Thread : (Required)
    Link to In Character Thread :
    Miscellaneous Information :

I expect to see the level of competition rise over the next few weeks. But be careful GM's , because simply posting here doesn't guarantee your roleplay instant success.

Don't forget that you can also submit your game for Rp of the Week if you are still in need of players after submitting to the directory. Mass emails are also available to help with games in need of assistance.
    If you need help advertising your game, just contact any staff member.

*If you are no longer accepting new players, please edit your post to indicate that your RP is full.*

Dunno where I AM, but I am FROM outer space. XD
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : Kidnapped & Mutated
    When it was started : 12/8/16
    How many players you have : Just me so far
    Type of Roleplay : mature fantasy
    What level of skill required : moderate, like be able to post a paragraph at least.
    Plot Summary : You and other humans wake in cages aboard an alien ship. You find out you're no longer human, but something else. You're then dropped off on a hostile alien planet, forced to survive and populate this new home of yours.
    Link to Out of character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85198
    Miscellaneous Information : No misc. info as of yet.
    Spoiler: Frequently Used Characters 

Adventure, Literary, Historical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : On the Shoulders of Giants
    When it was started :24 January, 2017
    How many players you have : 0
    Type of Roleplay : Sci-Fi/Historical
    What level of skill required : Mid-High
    Plot Summary : Close to a hundred years in the future, the major governments of earth convened to tackle a major issue. A catastrophe was coming. ONe that was unavoidable. So, they built a bunker, large enough and deep enough to shelter one thousand people from the catastrophe. The question came; who should rebuild the world? They looked to the genetic record for their answer. The complete sequenced genomes of almost every major historical figure in human history. They placed the DNA of these figures into artificial incubators, and bid them goodbye.

One hundred years on, a thousand children were born. Scientists, poets, kings, presidents, prophets. They learnt alone, in the bunker. They were given an advanced education, but they were never told anything about earth's history, to prevent any prejudices between these... 'Reincarnations'. They were only told their Name.

In sixteen years, these reincarnations will be released. They will create settlements in the wild, vye with one another for prestige and power, build our civilisation again, for better, or worse. You are one of these reincarnations. We don't know who you are. You could be anyone from Genghis Khan to Gandhi to Churchill. Will you repair the world? Or break it?

Link to Out of character Thread : Link
    Link to In Character Thread : N/A
    Miscellaneous Information : The focus of this RP is interaction and development of characters, and dramatic irony due to interaction of Historical figures.
    -----

The atom is simultaneously the most inhuman destructive force in the universe and the most humane one.

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : The Gang
    When it was started : January 27, 2017
    How many players you have : Just me!
    Type of Roleplay : Contemporary Fantasy
    What level of skill required : Mid-High
    Plot Summary : A gang of demons, vampires and werewolves survive and fight together against rogues of their own kind.
    Link to Out of character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85876
    Link to In Character Thread : (to come later)

Mecha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : Fate/Stay Night: The War of the Fourteen Magi

When it was started : Today

How many players you have : 3 as of the moment of the typing of this post

Type of Roleplay : Group Roleplay - Team Based - Historical Figures - Anime

What level of skill required : Intermediate level of roleplay you need to be able to post in depth about your character's backstory, personality, and be able to post at least two paragraphs per post at the best of times. One Liners, and minimum effort do not fly. This is not an elitist statement more that I like detail and it helps me plot the situations for the characters better.

Plot Summary :
    The year is 2012 and the next holy grail war is set to begin with the last ending in a flat out no-contest with the death of one of the magi ending in two friends left forcing them to call it a draw as neither side wanted to end the other. Or at the very least that is what the church overseer had claimed. The last war was held in Fuyuki city, and now it seems to be held there once more due to the failure of the previous masters whom saw the war fail to find a proper conclusion leading to the aforementioned draw. However the pent up magic from the previous war seems to have caused unfortunate consequences in this war as well. As the masters begin to gather and summon their servants it would seem that there is a specific clause for this particular war. An enforcement made by the guardians of the grail itself in order to make sure a winner is definitely declared in this war. The grail's magic in the last war seems to have somehow been used to reawaken old bloodlines of magisters and has caused an influx of a new group of potential candidates whom all seem to wish to take on the chance to win this new power despite some being slow to learn, others have quickly mastered their powers. How many masters, and magus whom have been reawakened by this new power is unknown. However some mages have taken up the challenge of finding out why this has happened, and how to little success.

The war is just beginning and the stipulation has been sent out by the neutral priest whom is acting as the overseer, the individual in charge of the war. The groups shall break up into teams of seven people or less. The winners of the war shall all receive one minor wish granted to them personally due to the nature of the war the grail's magic may end up needing to be shared among the winning party. Though how they are to team up is up to them there will need to be two sides of the war anyone who refuses to side with a party is allowed to continue fighting in the war however they will be outnumbered, and possibly eliminated quickly. To this end the neutral party led by the Overseer has inclined to offer a meet up at his large home for those who wish to become a part of a side without having to seek out other masters by themselves. This war is setting up to become a mess as rules have been changed and old rivalries have been resurrected from long past eras. What shall come of the war is up to the masters and the servants who fight for them.

Link to Out of character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=85921

Link to In Character Thread : None as of yet

Miscellaneous Information : This is an alternative universe where the events during, and after Fate/Zero did not happen and were replaced by an entirely different set of characters most of which have died. The last grail war was shrouded in mystery due to the ending and the reappearance of long dead bloodlines. In short canon characters are allowed but they will have different experiences, and such from their actual counter parts.
    "Since The Beginning, no one has ever stood in the heavens, neither you, nor I, not even God himself, but that emptiness in the throne of heaven will be filled from this day forth, I will be the one to stand in the heavens." - Sosuke Aizen, Bleach

Sci-Fi, Action, Adventure
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : (Required) : ~The INN~
    When it was started :12-29-16
    How many players you have : Not Enough. Send More.
    Type of Roleplay : (Required): Random. Fun.
    What level of skill required : Anything!
    Plot Summary : (Required): On the edge of a forest, on the edge of a cliff. Stands an old inn. Straight out of a fairy tale book. Run by a strange old woman. The INN is always open to visitors. It's been a long year. You deserve a break. Come on in! Dust off an old favourite, or create a new friend. All genres, all characters welcome!
    Link to Out of character Thread : (Required): ~The INN~
    Link to In Character Thread : ~also, The INN~
    Miscellaneous Information :

What is an Angel, without her Wings?

Action; Crime; War; Military/Police Procedural; Adventure/Exploration
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Default Crescendo

Name of your roleplay : Crescendo.
    When it was started : 3/1/17.
    How many players you have : None, aside from myself.
    Type of Roleplay : Overall, a survival-horror RP that draws on suspense and mystery. It also follows a police procedural format divided into individual episodes, called "shifts."
    What level of skill required : I like to read long, descriptive material. The more effort, the better. I can't abide one-liners, and I prefer it when my players have at least a modicum of RP experience.
    Plot Summary : I will give you the short of it. Players take on the role of police officers in a small Florida community as a hurricane looms nearby. Most folks have left for higher ground out of the reach of the Category Five hurricane, and the town is being battered by the wild storm. Hurricanes are not out of the ordinary for Florida, but that is the least of your concerns. Over the course of several nights, the night shift of the New Anglia Police Department will be pitted against a sinister, mysterious entity, one whose malevolent deeds will outdo any trial that they have faced prior.
    Link to Out of character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=86517
    Link to In Character Thread : TBD.
    Miscellaneous Information : I am hoping for each available role to be filled, though I do not necessarily need to fill every spot.

Fantasy and Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Name of Your Roleplay: The Game's Awakening

When It Was Started: Recruitment 4/4/2017

How Many Players You Have: Three including myself. Need at least three more. Open, no limits.

Type of Roleplay: Dystopian Science Fantasy

What Level of Skill Required: Any, so long as it's readable. Minimum one paragraph per character per post.

Plot Summary: Set 100 years in the future, the world is united under one global, overbearing government. People's lives are more or less determined from birth without any real freedoms. But if you have a set of Game Gear, your nocturnal dreams are replaced with a second life, a fantasy world called The Game where you can be make and do almost anything you can imagine. The ultimate escape from dull reality. But what happens when The Game becomes more than a game? When even the godlike AIs called Entities that run it no longer have control?

Link to Recruitment Thread: https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87058

Link to OOC Thread: None Yet

Link to IC Thread: None Yet

Miscellaneous Information: I will be playing The Game's consciousness. I need four Entities and lots of diverse player characters. You may have up to three characters, but only one can be an Entity.
    Last edited by Eldora; 04-07-2017 at 10:33 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Name of your Roleplay: Ghost Blade

When it was Started: 4/25/2017

How Many Players do you have: 3 - all work in progress sheets right now

Type of Roleplay: Dystopian Post Apo Fantasy

What Level of Skill Required: Any skill as long as you're willing to take constructive criticism and want to better yourself.

Plot Summary: You are a Demi-Fiend forced to wander the Chasm. An ancient place, with buildings that lie in rubble. That tell of a state known as Novas. You must survive, uncover ancient relics of the past, and seek the bounties of Demonic Kings in order to survive this land.

Link to OO https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=87244

Link to I Coming Soon with Your Help By Joining

Cutie
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)

Name of your roleplay : Star Wars: Death of an Empire
    When it was started : 04-26-2017, 01:33 PM
    How many players you have : 3
    Type of Roleplay : Mature Fanfiction Scifi Space Opera War Story
    What level of skill required : Any really, I'll do my best to adapt to however much each person posts.
    Plot Summary : Four years after the Battle of Yavin IV the Rebel Alliance has planned a last ditch effort on the forest moon of Endor. With the Death Star 2 resting in orbit they have scraped together an assault on the Empire that would deal a blow so mighty it may never recover. We've seen the films, and possibly read the books and comics. We are going to witness the Death of an Empire.
    Link to Out of character Thread : https://role-player.net/forum/showthr...=1#post2900162
    Miscellaneous Information : I like Star Wars
    On Hiatus from RP'ing
    My pronouns are She/Her, and They/Them. If it's hard to constantly switch just stick with She/Her.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast