Page 2 of 194 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] *School Bonds* OvermorrowXCeliakittyX3

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Something that catches my eye...mostly one with lots of murder....I need help
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's fine, I'm waiting for the food to cook so if I poof here, that means it was time to eat.))

Millie's face was still red, even when he complimented her and she couldn't help but look away from him, though she smiled softly. "Hehe.. Like I said, painting get's messy sometimes. Though whenever...I get a little smudge or...a-a splotch on my clothing...i simply take the same color and change it into something else so it doesn't look too messy." she swallowed hard again, her nervousness easing a little, though she still remained stiffened. "Most of the time...they would be flowers..." she blinked as she looked down at her dress, with it being covered in dried flowers from the oil paints. "No use in trying to get them out...it'll stain your clothing, so it's simple to make it look nice instead of throwing it away."
    Spoiler: You want a good story to read? 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Well it looks very nice." Syn complimented as he scanned her outfit up and down; he found it very artistic, something he enjoyed looking at. "The fact you take a mistake and make it into beautiful is...fascinating..." Syn commented while partially captivated at the girls creative mind. She seemed interesting, he was not going to let an opportunity like this pass up. Normally, Syn would make the quick move to purge himself of any outside relationships of any variety, he especially hated being social. Even anything more than someone he would bother to look at while passing through the halls of the school was considered to much for him. Although something about this girl....he could talk to her for quite some time. "Hey....you wouldn't want to...I dunno, go grab a coffee after class. Would you?" Syn proposed anxiously, if he were to be turned down, he could at least say he made an effort.
    Do you even attempt to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing musculoskeletal microtrauma?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright I'm back for good...hopefully. I have my cup of Green Tea and my Ramen, so I'm set for the night.))

Millie blinked in surprise, her face turning even redder. She smiled politely at him. "I-I...hate to...shoot you down but, I have to go to work right after school...perhaps you can catch me after work and....maybe walk me home since it'll be dark...I always hate that because...well..." she paused and shivered slightly. "Because of the murders...lately. I live alone, so it's almost, terrifying." she swallowed the bile in her mouth. "Not that I'm forcing you, but it's just..." she lowered her eyes to her folded hands, blinking at them. "I don't want to ask too much of you...we've only just met. But I'm free on the weekends....perhaps...we could grab some coffee then?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Syn's smile dropped for a second, but returned brighter with his spirits not faltering. He wasn't going to give up yet.
    "I have nothing to do tonight - as usual - and I'm too anxious to wait for the weekend." Syn stated with his smile growing into somewhat of a grin. "When do you get off work?" The words he spoke were the truth, as he was too impatient to wait even another day, he would want to see her later tonight. Syn was always impatient, and though he had a very long fuse, if he were taken advantage of he wouldn't hold back to get deep into whatever was bugging him.
    As he stood calmly, he bit the inside of his lip to keep from turning around and glaring back at his fellow time-wasters who shot him relentless stares. Syn wasn't going to let something foolish get on his nerves like that, and simply sighed and ran a hand through his hair again.

[Damn it...I have to run for an hour or so. I'll run as fast as possible to get back to you in time. <3]
    Do you even attempt to stimulate myofibrillar hypertrophy by inducing musculoskeletal microtrauma?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

awww you're so sweet. I'll be occupied while you're gone. So you can take your time if you need to. I'll still be right here waiting))

Millie seemed bit relieved at the fact that she wasn't asking too much of a favor. "I get off at 6. I work at the Boran's family farm just outside of town, my house isn't but a 20 minute walk from there." She blinked up at him. "I must thank you...I don't have to walk home alone tonight at least." her face flushed again as shivers ran down her spine. The thought of the murders were terrifying, but at least having someone there with her would make her feel a bit more comfortable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Syn nodded graciously and smiled as he thought of the chances of him meeting someone of her likes. "Well then, I guess I know where I'll be at 6." Syn noted, his hopes raising in anticipation. "It won't be a problem of mine, I hope to see you through with this." He said as he quickly sneaked a look at the clock in the corner of the room; A quarter to three meant class was over very soon. Syn didn't have a single place to be this night, as his sister would be taken care of at her friends house for the night and he didn't have any plans to play, or practice. This was one of his days off, something he didn't even think was possible until some small time before, when his band played a large gig that would hold him off for the next week or two.

[I'm so sorry for taking so long...]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(It's alright, I'm pretty patient. I know some things kinda show up unexpected))

Millie felt warm inside and she smiled at him once more. "Right I'll see you tonight." She then stood up in which she compared her size to his....she was quite small, only coming up to his shoulders at least, or perhaps a little lower. She only hoped that he showed up, some people in the past just tricked her into waiting on them, only to end up staying a hour afterwards. She hoped that this one worked out this time. Grabbing her books just as the bell had rang for class to be finally out, she waved to him as she walked out the door, smiling warmly. "Goodbye!" she said cheerfully before quickly dashing down the hall to get out of that dreaded please, almost eager for work now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Syn waved his goodbyes and let a deep sigh of relief as the girl's presence left the room. Such a stress trying to keep up an image for his own sake, something he hated, but sadly he fell prey to giving in to it. As much as Syn disliked the social norms, he was sometimes too nervous to fight against them, and periodically ended up being a hypocrite because he was either too lazy or in too odd a position. After grabbing his bag from the desk across the room and flinging his hood back over his head, Syn made a silent exit from the room and eventually the school, not bothering to stop as he made his hasty retreat back to his apartment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Millie made her way to the farm, taking small steps now as she was getting tired. She was actually getting excited about it all, even if she doubted he would show up for her, But even if he didn't Millie had mad a remarkable piece, and the teacher kept it. After a short while she had finally reached the stables of the farm. Setting her stuff, down, she finally got to work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[YAY! You're back! Why you always gotta poof, bud?]

Syn didn't waste time, and quickly got ready for whatever little time he was going to be allowed to spend with this girl. He wanted to make it seem long, at least to him, as he had almost never been on whatever you would call this tiny tidbit of time he got to be with her. Quickly getting showered, grooming himself, and preparing for the night.
    Just after 4:30 Syn was completely set for the night, and that's when he set out to his destination. He didn't arrive at the farm until about 5:45, and it was already starting to get dark. As in the colder seasons, the crisper air was accompanied by an early dusk. Syn stopped on the trail in front of the gate to the farmhouse, and simply stood there scanning the area for any signs of life at all. His hood paired with his long hair masked most of his face, giving him a rather gloomy and shady appearance.

Page 2 of 194 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast