Page 1 of 301 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: Unbelievable Circumstances [M] (NightStalker)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, fantasy, real-life, royalty, mythological....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Unbelievable Circumstances [M] (NightStalker)

Rated M just in case-possible violence, etc.

Maggie grew restless as the sun went down, her newly sensitive ears picking up on her parents' movements on the main floor. They were talking about her again-they seemed to be constantly concerned. And, to her great relief, they both easily accepted that she was no long human. Her mother had even taken to checking on her every once in a while to make sure she was okay, that she wasn't 'thirsty'. It was a bit humiliating, in her opinion, to crave blood. But she took great pride in the fact that she still hadn't attacked anyone, even if Maria (one of the local vampire leaders) did seem to assume it would only be a matter of time.

She scowled faintly at a picture of she and Sar on her wall and she took it down, fairly tossing it across the room. Her fingers twitched with the restraint it took to not throw it hard enough that the frame went through the wall. Asshole. A werewolf and he hadn't even bothered to tell her. And she was supposed to be his best friend.

She frowned slightly when she heard her older brother in his room 'studying' with his girlfriend and reached over to turn her stereo on to try and drown out the noises she could hear. She hated feeling like she was prying because she could hear everyone's conversations from the house next door.

anything that is fantasy related
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sar was sitting at home on the couch in his room. Recently him and his parents decided that if Sar would help fund it they would add a basement to their house and that could be Sar's room. His parents rarely came down there and when it was finished they proud he was willing to put the effort in and stick to it to the end. Now that it was finished and furnished Sar has spent a great deal of time in here when he isn't out with friends or at school. He has always spent a lot of time thinking in here on his couch. He was mainly thinking about Maggie, her parents alerted him and his family as soon as she got back from wherever she went yet, Maggie hasn't even tried to contact him. He has been thinking all day on whether or not he should go see her. 'I should probably I mean we are best friends I should see how she is doing maybe find out why she isn't talking to me.' He thinks to himself. With that he lights some candles to calm the anger in him.

Sar grabs the car keys from his table in front of the couch and gets up heading to the door that leads outside. He grabs his hoodie and puts it on then puts his pea-coat on over it. Sar leaves his basement and goes outside and gets into his new truck that he got for his birthday a few weeks ago. He starts it and drives over to where Maggie lives. After about ten minutes he arrives and parks his car out on the street by the sidewalk. He gets out of his truck and heads to the front door knocking on it to see if someone will let him in.
    Made by the goddess Kicksy!
    I got an even newish newer egg! Check it out!
    Spoiler: Secret Things! 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maggie frowned when she heard the door, turning her stereo off and catching the lull in her parents' conversation. "I'll get it," she heard her mother say quietly, her chair scraping back in the kitchen. She heard the front door click open quietly. "Sar," her mother's voice came, sounding with a slightly forced cheer. "Can I help you?" she asked, and Maggie stepped silently out of her room to peek down the stairs, careful to stay out of sight. Her mother had maneuvered so that she was blocking the doorway.

Maggie's brows furrowed together as she listened for him to respond, her arms crossing tightly. She shook her head, keeping her ears trained for his voice as she walked back to her bedroom. She closed the door with barely a sound behind her, locking it. If he was going to come up, she was going to choose whether or not to let him in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sar thanked Maggie's parents for letting him in and he heads upstairs to where Maggie's bedroom door is. 'Something is off.' He took a long deep smell as he went up the stairs and it seems to be something he has smelled before but he can't place it for some reason. He gets to the top of the stairs and leans against the wall of the hallway across from her door. "Hey Maggie you there? I know you haven't been talking to me and I can tell something is wrong. You want to let me in so maybe we can talk?" He casts out his senses listening to anything and everything, including Maggie's brother in his room having fun with his girl friend. He tunes that out so he doesn't listen to them have fun. 'I hope she answers me, If not I may have to stand here all weekend till she does answer me and lets me talk with her or at least till she gives me the reason why she isn't talking to me.' He thinks to him self.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maggie leaned against her door quietly, frowning faintly when she heard him lean against the wall directly across from her. "Yes, I am here," she replied, running her tongue along her smooth teeth to make sure they were still normal. "But, you know, I don't think I want to talk," she stated, almost blase sounding. She breathed in deeply, taking in an unnecessary breath. She wrinkled her nose when she did-he smelled slightly like a dog. It wouldn't be unpleasant, indeed she had rather loved his smell when she was a human, but for the fact that she was so angry with him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Well May I come in and talk with you anyway? At least for a bit?" His phone buzzes from a text message being received and when he looks at it he sees it's from his current girlfriend. She wants to know how Sar is doing and he texts back with fine but, that right now he busy at the moment finding out whats wrong with one of his best friends. He sends the text then slide the phone back into his pockets. He looks at the door intently studying every bit of information about it like what kind of wood it's made from, what kind of metal the doorknob and hinges are made of, and other many things too that for most people they wouldn't be able to find out from just looking at it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maggie paused a moment, weighing her options before huffing. "You can come in, but that does not mean I'm going to talk to you," she replied, unlocking the door and not bothering with opening it before going over to her desk and sitting down. She kept her chair facing away from the door, scowling faintly out her window. She couldn't even honestly say she was exhausted as an excuse any longer. Truthfully, she was wide awake. And she knew she would likely remain wide awake for another couple of days.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sar opens her door and walks in closing the door behind him. He then goes and sits down on the bed being careful. "So you want to tell me whats wrong or shall I talk about how worried I was when I found out somebody attacked you and then you left without a reason. I thought something may have happened, then when you got back and never contacted me I thought maybe you lost your memory or something. Well from there my mind kind of just went into worse case scenario." Sar tells her as he actually is still worried and has missed her greatly. 'Please oh please let her be fine. Please let me sensing that she isn't fine be wrong.' Sar thinks to himself.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maggie snorted humorlessly. "Worst case scenarios?" she asked. "Like what?" Her eyes remained trained out her window. She heard her parents resume their conversation in the kitchen once more, her father's concerned voice wondering whether she would be able to handle having a 'human' in her room with her in the 'state' she was in at the moment. He had no idea.

She waited for him to answer her question, running her tongue along her teeth again to make sure they remained smooth. She wasn't entirely comfortable with the fact that she was no longer human, and the whole 'fangs' thing made her feel entirely disgusting. But food made her stomach ache, something she had discovered two nights before when she tried to eat a normal dinner with her family.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sar stared at her as he answered her back. "Maybe someone kidnapped you, or you were raped.... Or maybe I did something wrong that drove you away making you not want to ever see me again or even know me." His sense that he kept out picked up on the conversation her parents were having downstairs. Sar narrows his eyes in wonderment. 'What do they mean by that... She must be hiding something... Something important.' Sar thinks to himself as he try to pieces together a puzzle that has left him with very little pieces. "So what is wrong and don't say nothing because I know something is wrong." He says the worrieness in his voice instead being replaced with curiosity.

Page 1 of 301 12351 ... LastLast