Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: Argos -The infected (IC)

In the lab, building things to help protect others.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly Sci-fi, though anything that looks interesting.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neman swore, again under his breath. He let the missile dissolve well before it hit the glass and his shield. He brought his mini-gun back, and said, rather calmly to Amy, "What do you think, we can handle it?" as he began to fire at the beast.

--------------------------------------------
    Bill looked at the man, and said, "So, Boris, where is the monster?" cutting straight to the issue at hand. He looked around, making sure that no one was paying much attention. He looked over at the man again, and said, "You know, I thank you deeply for your assistance in this matter."
    Spoiler: RPG Personality 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hunk strode through the sterile white halls of Argos Corp. His heavy boots making dull thumps as the pounded the floor. Two Alpha Team members follow in his footsteps as they headed for the training centre. CEO Cameron had summoned him, though for what reason he couldn't discern.

Arriving at the heavy metal doors, he swiped a keycard and waited as the doors hissed apart. Her bodyguards turned to face him, hands reaching for their weapons. But as soon as their eyes spotted the Alpha Team insignia, the hands formed salutes instead of pulling triggers. "At Ease soldiers." Hunk told them gruffly. Pulling of his helmet, he walked next to the cool woman. "You called for me ma'am?"
    Derp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Agent Kent kept his eyes on the room down below as Hunk entered. Agent Kent and Hunk didn't really get along that well so even strictly military trained Kent neglected to salute, not that it was required of him, technically they were of the same rank. Cameron turned to him. "Oh Hunk. Your here. good. I might be in need of your services here." She turned her attention back to the three infected down below. It was that, that got Agent Kent's attention. He turned his head to look at the two. "WHAT?!" Agent Kent looked at Cameron. "You mean to tell me you put them up against a Carrier that a normal containment force couldn't handle?! ARE YOU MAD?!"
    Cameron sighed. "Oh calm down Kent. It's just a formality. . .besides you told me they were ready for this, that they'd be more useful than a normal containment force. So why are you so worried? You trained them, have a little faith. I'm just testing my investment." Agent Kent clenched his fists.
    "I'm ending this now. I'm not going to have them killed for your sick game." Agent Kent went to leave the room. Her two guards blocked his path.

"You leave and stop this. Your little project is done." He stopped and adjust his tie before returning to the window giving a glance to Hunk.

----------------------------------------------------
    Bruno looked at the two men talking on the corner. "hmm. . .interesting." The mischief seeking dog decided to follow the man. He had ran into him before a few months back in the underground. Bruno wasn't exactly the most well behaved Argos employee and spent a lot of his time doing things that he wasn't really allowed to do.
    Last edited by AvisCrown; 02-26-2013 at 03:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Boris smiled, and said, "Walk with me, why don't you?" in response to Bill. While they walked away, he looked around, and seeing only a dog that seemed to have some interest in him, he felt that no one was paying much attention to them. a while later, he suddenly pushed Bill into an alley, and said, "You will meet your monster now, "Mr. Hero" while it tries to escape from its host." as he opened a door, and led the way up some steps. Bill was wondering just what was going on, did Boris know this one personally?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hunk merely raised an eyebrow at the outburst. Agent Kent did not approve of him and his retrieval force. Mainly because they were a major competitor for his infected team. And the fact that Alpha Team took orders from no one besides Cameron herself. Resultantly, he utterlly dismissed Kent from his mind. Petty things such as jealousy had no place in Hunk's world. Calmly he replied to his CEO. "Understood Ma'am. The rest of Alpha Team is ready to step in at a moment's notice. Just give to word." Then he took his place several steps to the right of Cameron and began to watch the unfolding scene below.
    Derp.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Agent Kent didn't dislike Hunk out of jealousy. It had nothing to do with that. It had to do with his methods, of taking orders without questions, a man Kent used to be before the kids. Agent Kent served Argos loyally as he did Cameron herself but he did not always agree with her and it was due to that he did not always follow orders completely and even lied about it sometimes. Morally he was enable to complete them. Agent Kent was worried about Neman and Amy, not his rivalry with Hunk when he had his outburst. Agent Kent had to admit Cameron was right and perhaps he was being a bit protective. They were ready for this, he had trained them well but that didn't settle his nerves.

Cameron looked over at the two and smiled. "Well now than let's turn our attention back to our little warriors shall we? Let's see if you were right Agent Kent." She said in a more serious tone. Cameron didn't like the idea of infected working for Argos, as far as she saw it they were all monsters but it was Kent that convinced her it was worth the trouble. She knew Kent well and she put her faith in him so with that she was willing to take the risk.

------------------------
    The dog followed but he kept his distance. It wasn't until they went into the ally he got a funny feeling. no, it wasn't a funny feeling he was sensing something. The virus, a huge collection of it. Something was up and he was going to see what.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They reached the top of the stairwell, and Boris said, "Well, this is where I leave you, she's on the roof, tied to a chair, but I'm not sure just how long that is gonna keep her held. Oh, and one more thing..." Bill stopped when Boris did, so that he could continue listening. "What is it?" he asked, wondering at the sudden pause. Boris replied, with a scowl, and a pained expression, "Just make it so that she doesn't suffer." and without waiting for another question, he turned and ran back down the stairs and out onto the streets. Bill had a worried face on, but he shrugged, and continued the rest of the way up, while the door at the bottom was not closed completely.

Sci Fi, Fantasy, and Parody :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Hey don't worry about this sucker we can take him!"
    The adrenaline flowed through her as her muscles tensed and readying for the fight.
    She could almost smell the fear and anger in the room,
    "Hey bitch!" She turned to the damaged window where the CEO sat "You think you can kill us with one puny Carrier!"
    And she charged at the creature, feeling the bile rise in her stomach and the bravado crumble away the closer she got to it....
    Last edited by Lady Skyra; 12-09-2013 at 12:17 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neman smiled grimly, as she charged at the carrier, seeing that she was going against training. He increased the fire rate of the weapon in his hands, and focusing, formed the missile launcher. He dodged to the side, as it charged, figuring that it would go after the pest that was causing it pain at that moment. He left the missile launcher where he was standing, so that he could blow the thing away from point-blank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hunk watched the two infected begin their assault on the creature, which had yet to display it's powers. Foolish children. You simply did not attack when you had no idea what to expect. "I see no tactical planning in their movements whatsoever. Only false bravado, and the primitive instinct to inflict as much visual damage possible. The female should be the one edging, she possesses no close combat skills. The male should be the one closing in combat, the ability to form shields and melee weapons will come in handy." Hunk delivered his assessment to Cameron. Then speaking to Kent. "Your charges have impressive skills, but if they know naught how to use them, you will be deploying little more than overpowered children."
    Last edited by Reaper; 02-26-2013 at 01:02 PM.
    Derp.

Page 2 of 166 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast