Name: Beatrice Master

Nickname: Bea (Pronounced 'Bee')

Olympian parent: Zeus

Physical Features:

Attire: (outside of camp)
    -Baseball shirt
    -Denim shorts
    -Nike skater shoes

Personality: Bea is a lot like her father. She pretty much HAS to be the leader, and she usually is the captain of her team during Capture the Flag. She can control her temper better than her father, her mother being very level-headed. She is a very good leader, very funny, and loves to prank people.

Weapon Preferences:
    -Foldable Crossbow
    -Shield (Not a weapon, but she uses it as one sometimes. Shrinks down into a necklace that she wears around her neck.)

Abilities (2 MAX):
    -Ability to manipulate air (aerokinesis)
    -Ability to manipulate electricity and lightning (electrokinesis, rarely uses it)

Optional additions:
    Basically for the abilities, just think of Jason Grace and what he could do.

History: Being the child of Zeus, Bea's aura is stronger than the others and she was quickly taken to Camp Half-Blood at the age of nine. She was taken there when Hydra attacked her when she was walking down a pier in New Jersey at her grandparent's house. Even though she was only nine when she left, Bea had been kicked out of seven schools for fighting, misbehavior, pranking her science teacher, all that jazz. Bea is going on her seventh year at CHB.

Other Family Members: Mother, step-father, and step-sister who she is pretty sure is a science experiment gone wrong.

Any other information: KHMH, and she obviously goes to Camp Half-Blood
    Last edited by ΛRIZONA; 06-27-2013 at 08:26 PM.

picture by rubisfirenos || edit by me

Spoiler: Ayy 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Undying Revolution
    Hard Bent

Name: Molli Sero

Appearance: |Face||Outfit|

Personality: Molli is still trying to find who she is, but she's usually happy. But, most of the time, she's somber and serious. She's helpful at times, but it depends on who you are. Molli is sarcastic a lot and can be a loud mouth when she's ticked.

Powers/Abilities(bonus points if connected to personality): Molli can convert sound into blasts and other forms. Even if she hears a pin drop, she can turn that into a "bullet" that can even pierce skin. But, this does not work in water, when it's quiet (obviously), or there is not enough air. If there isn't enough air, Molli can't collect the sound floating through it or she'll use up all the air.

Biography: Molli had a regular life. She had a father, a mother, and two brothers. She had a good education which makes her very smart today. When she turned twelve, she felt like she could reach out and touch sounds around her. At first, her parents thought she was delusional, until one day she got into a fight with her brothers. They yelled extremely mean things at her, cussing her out and calling her names no one should be called. Finally, Molli reached up and "caught" on of the mean words and hurled it back at her brothers. They fell back, badly bleeding where she hit them both simultaneously. She was sent to a military academy so she wouldn't be around her family and hurt anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Children of the Moon and Stars
    Hard Bent

Name: Zoe "Cloudy" Kent
    Wolf Appearance: Wolf form
    Human Appearance: Human form
    Personality: Zoe is very quiet and calm. She tries not to get in peoples way and will drift from here to there, hence the nickname "Cloudy". Zoe is rarely sad, but is very good at hiding her emotions.
    History(optional): Zoe doesn't have a family, she's an orphan, but it never gets her upset. She kind of keeps her head on the future and doesn't dwell on the past.
    Other: NATM
    Last edited by ΛRIZONA; 09-01-2013 at 08:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

School of Alchemy and the Steampunk Era
    Hard Bent

Name:
    Avis B. Hillard II
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Avis is usually very confident and sarcastic, and it takes a lot to make her sad. The same cannot be said for anger. She has a short temper which leads to her being completely uncontrollable and chaotic. I suggest you stay out of her way/don't push her buttons.
    Bio:
    Avis is the daughter of Sir Owyn H. Hillard the III and Madame Evelyn F. Hillard. She has two younger brothers, Owyn (age 10) and Adrian (age 8), and a baby sister, Winnie (age 2). She grew up in the beautiful Hillard Estate and had a very easy life. But, this never satisfied Avis. She wished to become an aviator, against her father's wishes for her to marry a lord. Madame Evelyn was more understanding, thankfully. She enrolled Avis here when she turned fourteen.
    Year:
    Third
    Sect:
    Steampunk
    Weapons/Magic:
    Battles:
    Yes
    Sexuality:
    Heterosexual
    Relationship:
    Single
    Other?
    Hai

- - - Updated - - -

Divergent
    Hard Bent

Name: Ridley Garrison

Bio: Ridley grew up in cheery Amity, but never felt quite at home. She always wanted to see more of the world and not be held to such standards. When Choosing Day arrived, everyone was sure she would stay in Amity, but Ridley chose Dauntless without even looking back. She knew they would be fine without her, they still had her triplet sibling, Rida. Rida and Rider (her other triplet) are the only people Ridley truly misses. When they were younger, they planned to stay in Amity together, but that was before Ridley finally saw what she really needed. So, Ridley went to Dauntless, Rider went to Erudite, and Rida stayed in Amity.

Looks: Ridley has naturally straight blonde hair that reaches down to the small of her back, but she keeps it in a messy ponytail. Her face is structured and considered very beautiful, with thin hazel eyes, arched eyebrows that make her look unimpressed, thin naturally pink lips, and a slightly upturned nose with a band of freckles. Ridley has the perfect metabolism where whatever she eats, doesn't make her larger. She is very quick and somewhat strong, due to the strenuous fruit picking she did back in Amity.

Personality: Ridley is a mixture of Amity and Dauntless. Most of the time she's optimistic and happy, but other times she's quiet and bitter. She can be very cynical and sarcastic, so you have to really listen to her to pick out whether she is or not. She does have a bad side, and you don't want to be on it. Ridley has not just a good and a bad side, she also has a rebellious side. You do not want to boss her around, ever. It just leads to her bad side.

Strengths:
    -Being on her own/Not being in a relationship
    -Running/Free-running (Parkour)
    -Lifting
    -Charming people

Weaknesses:
    -Loving someone
    -Guns
    -Pressure
    -Being bossed around

Current Faction: Amity

Divergent?: No

Love Interest: NATM

Other: N/A
    Last edited by ΛRIZONA; 09-01-2013 at 08:46 PM.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Just thought I'd leave a comment to reassure you that people do in fact read this forum.

An interesting mix here, although my first thought was "Hey look, Bea is Effy from Skins!" :P
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Haha, thanks for looking at them I didn't necessarily put them up for people, just to keep track of all my characters. I like seeing them all together and comparing their personalities. But, it's cool that people actually take some time to look at these

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Beyond the Horizon

Name: June Hazel Harvey
    Nickname: June

Appearance:
    Spoiler: June Harvey 

Specifics: She is known for her perfectly arched eyebrows that make her look perpetually [and unintentionally] unimpressed.

Personality: June is very sweet, charming, confident, and honest. With just a few words, she can wrap a man around her finger. She is very outspoken and will speak up when she feels something is wrong. Her rising career as an actress gives her a leg up in certain situations. Besides being a typical 1930s actress, June is considered a 'firecracker'. She speaks her mind and will sometimes act irrationally without thinking about what could happen. Her mood can change quickly and unexpectedly, topping off her 'firecracker' personna.

Biography: June was born into a very wealthy family in New York, but they moved to Grimmsvale before she turned three to get away from a scandalous rumor involving her mother. Her mother committed suicide soon after June turned six, but she barely knew her mother so it didn't affect her. She is waiting until she turns 21 to journey back to her home state of New York to start off her acting/singing career with one of her mother's old representatives who is currently a very big name in show business.

Talents:
    • Singing
    • Acting
    • Getting what she wants
    • Photography

• Attention
    • Fashion

Dislikes:
    • The dark
    • Being controlled
    • The quiet
    • Spiders
    • Water (I.e., swimming)
    • Being called a Drama Queen
    Last edited by ΛRIZONA; 09-01-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Little Puppets on a String

Spoiler: Kendall Ciera Ellis 

- - - Updated - - -

Psychosis 1 - Rise of the Defiants

Name:
    «Lazaria Dihma Starkaros»
    Nickname:
    «Stark»
    Bio/History:
    «Stark is the daughter of the late Lazaria Minerva Starkaros, her mother whom she is named after, and Marine General Thom Starkaros. Therefore, everyone expects her to do better, and she does her best. But of course, it isn't enough. She lives in the shadow of her older brother, Jett. Jett is (or was) nineteen, taken away when he turned eighteen to fight on the front lines. They never heard from him again, even her father.

Anyway, Stark was quickly enrolled in the SMA. She started off the weakest in her squad, but quickly rose to become one of the strongest girls in the academy and isn't about to lose her status.»
    Personality:
    « Stark is considered "overly-confident", but not cocky. But it's just a sheen to cover up her weaker side. The pressure of being the best has taken a toll on her, along with the stress of losing her mother and being in the shadows of Jett Starkaros. Certain things and moments trigger meltdowns, but she has the willpower to hide them if she's around someone else. Very few, if any, people ever see this side of her. Besides her brother and mother, one other person affects Stark's personality, Nick Castorosa, her ex-boyfriend. Nick died when a stray bullet buried into his chest during gun training.»
    Relationship Status:
    «Single»
    Strengths:
    «Her strength, speed, and extreme flexibility. Excels in hand-to-hand combat.»
    Weaknesses:
    «Confidence, meltdowns, constant stress and pressure, refuses to use a gun when possible.»
    Looks:
    Spoiler: Stark 

Theme Song:
    «Sloom by Of Monster And Men»
    Other:
    «I'm stuck in between the Walking Dead and Doctor Who.»

- - - Updated - - -

Name:
    Elizabeth, doesn't really have a last name. She goes by anything but Elizabeth, but prefers 'Eliza'.

Appearance: [Click] [Outfit] [Firefly Tattoo]

Weapon(s): Eliza usually uses anything she can find, but favors her machete. Nothing like seeing a little girl with a big machete.

Personality: Eliza (Or whatever you want to call her) acts confident, but it's just a cover tactic. She's really just really confused and scared. Sometimes, Eliza will have meltdown, always fueled by why she had to be born two years into a zombie apocalypse. But, being born in a world like this, she is well adjusted to fending off flesh-eating runners and clickers. Her parents' deaths are driving her to find the cure, but Eliza will do anything to keep anybody else who loves her and she loves safe.

Legion: Normal survivor, supposedly has history with the Fireflies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Kaysa Sereth

Biography: Kaysa grew up with her mother, Kasa. Right from the beginning, Kaysa's feelings weren't spared and her mother told her about her father, a man by the name of Liam. Kasa told her daughter that Liam was an outsider who she fell in love with, but as soon as she was born Liam was captured and killed. Instead of being distraught by the fate of her father, this pushes

Appearance: Kaysa Sereth

Assassins outfit: Outfit (Underneath is a dress which she only shows when she has to go into a room of people that could easily see and notice her.)

Weapons:
    -Hidden Blades (I had too)
    -Whips (she has two)
    -Throwing Knives (6 in all)

Other: Kaysa relies on her flexibility, free-running, and hand-to-hand combat skills, so she is relatively small for an assassin, especially a girl assassin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12