Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drew's Documents

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Drew's Documents

Just gonna put my characters in here:3 I'm only going to post the ones in play. Since I started this late, past RPs I participated in are closed, so those won't be in here. Later on, some will become inactive and I'll label those "HARD BENT", which means "inoperable". Thanks:3

picture by rubisfirenos || edit by me

Spoiler: Ayy 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The 98th Hunger Games
    DEAD (LITERALLY)

Full Name: Genesis "Sully" Sullivanixson

Role: Female/Tribute/District 1

Personality: Sully is very deceiving. She is extremely skilled at tricking others using her fake charming disguise. She is truthful with those who she chooses. She is extremely diligent, in a somewhat stubborn way. Sully is also the average District 1 girl who loves fashion and the Capitol (but doesn't mind getting dirty), but also naïve since all she has known is loyalty to the Capitol.

Background: Sully came from the typical life of luxury and training. She started training as a Career at age four, like her 17-year-old brother and 6-year-old sister. But she also came from a life of loyalty, not knowing what the distant Districts are going through. Sully lives with her mother who is a fashion designer, a father who works for the District 1 mayor, her 18-year-old brother, her 17-year-old brother, and her 6-year-old sister in a large house near the center of the district.

Skills: Sully is skilled with throwing knives, but familiar with the throwing axe. She is also very good at climbing, and hand-to-hand combat.

Weaknesses: The small of her back, where she was accidentally stabbed during training and a nerve was messed up, causing it to hurt from extreme pressure.

Fear: Any type of spider or reptile.

Token: A necklace with a small tear-shaped blue rock on the end of a silver chain. This was passed down from her great-great-great grandmother.

Other: Death timing=Later on, near the end of the Games, maybe not at all....

Appearance: Sully has long blonde hair in a French braid starting at her right temple and going back into a high pony tail ending at the bottom of her back. She has almond-shaped gray eyes, a small up-turned nose, a sharp, thin jawline, 5'6", skinny but strong, and has a thin scar running from about a centimeter from her right nostril down to right above her chin.
    Last edited by ΛRIZONA; 06-27-2013 at 07:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Breakyn High
    HARD BENT

Name: Cade (Doesn't want you to know her middle name) Thanatos

Race: Demon(3/4 Greek, 1/4 American)

Power: Darkness, Earth, developing Telekinesis

Personality: Cade is a typical demon: deceiving and spiteful. She's not afraid to beat someone down, and possibly kill them if they're just THAT annoying. She's sarcastic, loud, tough, fearless, and defensive for everything she loves. DO NOT make fun of Greece, America, demons, Greek Mythology(Including the gods), her, her family, or her friends unless you won't a rearranged face. Don't tell me I didn't warn you!

Spoiler: Cade 

Bio + Background: Cade grew up in a military family, ever since her great times who knows grandfather fought in the American Revolutionary War, almost everyone in every generation after has served. Not many mothers did, but Cade's still is. She is a general, like her father was. Carter was a high ranked soldier. Cade planned on applying to serve, but her aunt, who was also in the marines, wants her to go to Breakyn first, then go into the military. So, now Cade's here! But she's not particularly excited, neither was she at her other twelve schools she is banned from.

Schedule(And reactions!):
    A-Math("Meh, could live without it."), Social Studies("Meh, just meh.), Music("Bursting someone's eardrums! "), Lunch("FOOD!!"), Art("Chances to glue people to the wall!"), Latin("Already know it.... Wait, I thought no-one spoke Latin anymore!?")

B-Elemental Power("Meh."), Culinary Arts("Food bombs beeotches!"), French("Cuz 'Oui oui' sounds awesome!"), Lunch(FOOD!!"), Gym(Dodgeball, mwahahaha!"), Computer Programming("Hacks!)
    Last edited by ΛRIZONA; 06-27-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bioshock-Surviving Rapture
    HARD BENT

Spoiler: Cobi Pierce 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Night of Voodoo
    HARD BENT

Spoiler: Annalee Grace Labeaux 

Spoiler: Alia, Dead Woman 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ugh, totally forgot about this...

UPDATING TIME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Band of Misfits
    Hard Bent

Spoiler: Addie Thomas 

Spoiler: Iam Berron 

- - - Updated - - -

The Adventure Begins

Name:
    Brit (Short for Britain)

Appearance:
    Brit always has her hair up in a ponytail, wears a white tank top over a black tank top, a thin, short, black parka, dark brown shorts, and black combat boots with never-tied laces. She carries a small backpack most of the time.

Abilities/weapons/species the character would obtain later on:
    Bow and arrows and levitation (weak at first, but will become stronger and stronger.)

Personality:
    Brit can be bossy at times, but is usually really sweet and awesome. She relates well with everyone and finds the best in everyone. Brit can become very attached and will protect anyone if they are in trouble, if she knows them or not. But, there are plenty of different sides to Brit; she can quickly become extremely angry, very sad, or very happy. Bipolar, I guess.

History:
    Brit does anything that the people on the island needs done and she does it quickly and almost perfectly. She'll go out and hunt if needed, harvest fruits, or even mend clothes. She can do anything, really, she just has to give it a few tries before she gets the hang of it.

Her parents died from a sickness they couldn't reverse when Brit was three, so she lives with a foster father. The death of her parents didn't affect her, being that she was three at the time and barely remembers what they looked like. People always tell her that her parents were great people, and that's pretty much all she knows about them. Her foster parent takes very good care of her and loves her as if she was his real child. He is dating another woman, but Brit really likes her so life is good.

Her favorite spot on the island is the tallest tree that practically looks over the island. She's the only person that can climb to the perch she made at the top in under five minutes, but her father is close behind with eight minutes flat. Brit allows people to come in her tree, but will use branches to knock people out if she doesn't want them to come up.

Items:
    Brit doesn't carry much in her pack, just a few items:
    -Slingshot
    -Five packs of ammo
    -A journal
    -A simple dagger

Others:
    Last edited by ΛRIZONA; 09-01-2013 at 08:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

{REMAKE} F.E.A.R. Fight For Freedom

Name: Myre
    Cause: The Abandoned

(If Abandoned) Personality: Myre has two sides, the side you want to be around, and the side that will kill you if you step on her toe. Side 1: most of the time, Myre is calm and relatively happy. When she's like this, she'll think before acting and will take care of anyone. Side 2: this side is unpredictable, malicious, and uncontrollable. Let's just say you don't want to get in her way when she's like this. But, Myre is still any other teenager and is trying to really find herself, especially with a history like hers.
    (If F.E.A.R.) Power:
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Myre 

Theme Song: All We Are by OneRepublic
    Bio: Myre grew up with a younger sister, two older brothers, her mother, and her father. For much of her life, she lived at a the military academy her parents owned. She didn't necessarily attend the academy, but she learned how to fight and defend herself. Sometimes, she and her little sister would go away from the academy and live with relatives so they weren't at risk of the F.E.A.R attacking the academy and them being there. But, one day when they were both there, the F.E.A.R attacked the academy, killing her parents and her brothers. Myre managed to save her little sister and escaped to the streets. Her little sister broke out of her arms, extremely scared, and bolted off, and was captured by the F.E.A.R. Myre hasn't seen her since. She tries not to think of her history, much less talk about it.
    Other:

- - - Updated - - -

Experiments

Name:
    Danielle Roth

Nickname:
    Danny/Experiment 13

Role:
    Rebel

Personality:
    Danny is the definition of a rebel. She's thick-headed and stubborn, only thinking about one thing at a time. She's very confident and will speak her mind, whether it hurts someone or not. Danny can be quiet at times, but is usually a loud mouth. You should know, never bother her when she's quiet. She's either ticked, planning, or both.

Bio:
    Danny lived in a New York orphanage after her parents died in a fire. The sudden death of her parents didn't phase her, it made her work harder. She broke out of the orphanage at age ten and lived on her own in the streets (mainly on top of buildings.) until the police finally found her and took her back to the orphanage. Apparently, the Governor saw something "special" in her and took her to the labs. And the rest is history!

How They Came to the Facility:
    As mentioned before, the Governor saw Danny as special. Most people just think she is a pretty piece of street trash that doesn't deserve to live. (Or at least that's what the man who she pick pocketed said when he filed a report.)

Abilities:

-Pick-pocketing
    -Free-running
    -Stealth(Helps a lot when your running from the cops.)

Power
    Super-speed

Appearance:
    Danny is 5'3" with a swimmer-like build (muscular, but also delicate-looking.), she has dark brown eyes with rings of gold around the pupil (a built in "shield" to keep her eyes safe when she is running as max speed.), and she has scars up and down the back of her legs and spine from testing. (Couldn't find an anime girl that really looked like what I thought Danny would look like. This girl is pretty much her.)

Anything else?
    KHMH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Paradise Island and Beach House
    Hard Bent

Name: Reagan Mickson (Mick-sun)
    Nickname: RayRay, Mickey, or anything you'd like to call me:3
    Age(14-21): 15
    Crush: Ad, but he doesn't know at all.
    Gf/Bf(for later hook-ups):
    Room Number: 3A, will share with anyone
    Room Mate: No one so far
    Personality: Reagan is always happy, a hopeless romantic, loves to party, and always designing clothes and writing songs. She's kind of a ditz and hyper, but calms down when she's around someone she wants to impress. Reagan tries to be friends with everyone but can also be a bitch when she needs to. Reagan also has short-term memory
    Other: Kind of forgot how she got here...
    Looks: Reagan(Those aren't gauges, BTW:3)

- - - Updated - - -

EOS // A New Hope
    Hard Bent

Name:
    Landon Battle

Bio Implants:

• Tactical Hearing Enhancement(THE)

Landon has [in both ears] microscopic earpieces under each scapha (The upper most fold in the ear.) that transmit noises unheard by regular ears. THE helps her hear enemies and even figure out how someone is feeling. (happy/sad, lying/honest.)

• Tactical Sole Prosthesis

The bottoms of Landon's feet have been taken off and replaced with light-weight, titanium soles. These soles gradually grow as the rest of her feet grow. These were implanted to solidify the bones, which are the weakest ones in her body from constant breaking in her childhood.

Gene Transplants:
    N/A

How you got onto the EOS:
    Military crew that was commissioned onto the EOS.

Life Before EOS:
    A solder, leading her squad.

Personality:
    Landon is very loyal and serious, but also suspicious of many things. She can be caring, but will most likely tell you to walk it off if she knows it isn't serious. You can't get much past her, with THE and COIS helping her out.

• Loyalty
    • Music
    • Swimming
    • Space
    • Mechanics
    • Electronics

Dislikes:
    • Lying
    • Treason
    • Fire
    • Tight spaces
    • Spiders
    • Spicy food

Appearance:

Landon stands at 5'6" with a muscular yet delicate looking build. She has blue/green eyes and naturally platinum hair.

History:
    Landon grew up in a 'noble' family. She had a rich childhood and could have become anything she wanted, but Landon decided to become a soldier. Her parents enrolled her in a very prestigious military academy where she was the youngest in her cadet squad. Landon never expected to be chosen to live in space, but she jumped at the opportunity, being her spontaneous self. Most of her life was spent at the academy.

Anything else:
    COIS is a "Computer-Operated Intelligence System", sort of like Cortona from Halo. COIS was made by Landon herself and is a hologram of a girl Landon made up. COIS mainly helps her out of situations and with battle/attack strategies.
    Last edited by ΛRIZONA; 09-01-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Internet High
    Hard Bent

Twitter

Site: Twitter
    Personality: Twitter is crazy! She's talkative and is constantly tweeting. She thinks about what she says before she says it, counting to see if she is going over her limit of 140 characters. She is pretty much the Gossip Queen and the most followed Twitter account. She absorbs everything besides school work and gets in trouble for two reasons: Tweeting in class and never listening.
    Other: Twitter has a crush on Facebook, obviously.
    Last edited by ΛRIZONA; 09-01-2013 at 08:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast