Page 1 of 194 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: The lost kingdoms rp

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The lost kingdoms rp

Rose let out an exhasperated sigh. She promtly sat down on the spot. She was getting no-where! All this walking, she was still in the dense rainforests of the south kingdom! She got out her waterbottle, and debated for a few minutes weather having a drink now would be wasting water or not. She eventually just glugged down half the bottle.

She looked down at her grubby green hands, and all the scratches from thorns and various sharp plants. She had heard about a vast land full of temples, dungeons and another three kingdoms, but shed been trapped in the south district because of the war. She was told it was not safemto leave, but now her family was... She choked back a sob. No, she couldnt show any weakness. She sat there for a few more minutes contemplating her next move. The air felt warm and humid, how she liked it. The ground felt dry beneath her, wnd there were many logs lying around. She stood up and started gathering the things shed need for a shelter and a fire. It gkt mighty cold out here at night. Her camo cap was hiding her face a little, how she liked it. She felt more confident when she was hidden sightly by the shadow. Her rapiers hung at her sides, ready as allways just in case. It was pretty lonely out here, but at least she was a little more free. Justa little, though. She still had work that needed doing, she wondered how ling it would be befkre she was driven insane by the beautiful repetitive sounds of the bjrds and the animals, the constant alertness required to fend off thewild animals that decided she was pret and the pure lonliness of being out here without her family.

Rose was a mess, and it had only been a short few days, her beautiful chesnut hair was tamgled and reasy and her whole body and clothes were grimy and dirty. Next stream she found, shed have to wash. But that could wait, because now she had to worry about surviving another night without hypothermia, and it was beginning to get darker and chillier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Wow..." Susana gawked at the jungles around her, snapping another photo. "Who knew the Southern forests would be so beautiful? There are creatures here I've never even seen!" She was quite used to the outdoors, but this was a whole new experience for her, as she'd never seen such lush, untamed wilderness back at the farm. As amazing as it was, she couldn't help but notice the occasional bare, dead section of the woods, a black scar upon the war-raveged land. It saddened her to think about how such beauty was destroyed by the harsh battles that took place here. It started to remind her of her dear father. She rested a tender hand against the small dragon that hung from her necklace and let out a sigh. "Perhaps someday," she said,"Perhaps the woods will grow back and heal. Mabye someday we can heal the scars of war." That was what she was doing here in the first place. As much as she missed her family back in the West this was the best way to help them. No matter what happens, she had to get the money to support them. She slipped her camera back into her pack and trudged on. She had to keep moving forward if she hoped to make some good distance by nightfall."onward we go" she muttered to herself, pulling her jacket tighter around her shivering form. Even though it was almost spring there was still a nip in the air brought over by cold North winds. She just couldn't wait to be in the warm embrace of a cozy bed at last. She hummed a familiar tune as she hurried down the overgrown forest trails, trying to shake off the strange feeling of being watched.
    Last edited by Ms.Scarletwings; 04-22-2013 at 12:45 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rose peeked around from the tree at the girl running through the forest. She wondered who this girl was and what she was doing in this wilderness. It was lavish and full of life, yes, but every now and then youd come across something to terrible to put into words. Trees burned, dead bodies, the lot. If you were unlucky to come across a has-been battlefield. Rose grabbed onto a branch and pulled herself up to watch from a height. She wasnt sure why she was so interested, but that girl had a camera! Was she from The east district? Although, something about her gave off more of a western aire.

Rose swung down from the tree and, luckily, landed right in front of the girl, who skidded to a halt.
    "Hey." She said. "What are you here for?" She asked inquisitivly, not trying to seem rude but not seeming too friendly either. You couldnt trust anyone these days. Her little camp was only about 400 meters behind, so it shouldnt be too far to get back. Rose felt pretty lonely out here, and she was somewhat hoping this girl was friendly and maybe they could team up, for whatever reason.

{ooc- the girl is Susan }
    Last edited by Roseora; 04-22-2013 at 10:44 PM.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Flora was flying through the rainforest of the southern country, she didn't have any message this time. She was doing it more for fun, she thought that there was more obsticals to dodge here then the the forests of her own nation. So tried to becareful as she sped from place to place, when all of a sudden someone droped out of a tree not far away.

She had just noticed this out of the corner of her eye and had to do a quick u-turn to find the person, only to see that girl wasn't alone. She landed behind the one that had dropped out of the tree, then said cheerfully forgetting that her staff tied between her wings; so it wouldn't get in the way. "Hello, you don't often see anyone outside of small villages around this country."

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Woa!" Susan exclaimed, stumbling back and tripping over an old tree root. She silently cursed the fact that she was so easily spooked and looked up to see a strange face, "Oh gosh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to frighten you. Are you ok?" The stranger said, offering a hand to help her up. "Yeah, I'm fine, just a little startled, that's all." she chuckled before accepting the help. It took her a second to remember the girl's question before she responded in turn, "Oh, um, I was just passing through here on my way to the Eastern kingdom. I'm from one of the farms in the West. Pardon my asking, but you're one of those sprites, aren't you?" Rose showed a slight grin and asked, "Did the ears or the gills give me away?" "Pretty much both, i guess. I've seen a few sprites in my time, but there's not many hanging around where I live, probably because it's a bit drier than it is here. My name's Susana, but you can just call me Susan." Susan reached out a hand in greeting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

{Please dont controll my character that much.... }

Rose shook Susans hand cautiously. "Im Rose." She would have given Susan her pretty and exiotic name, but for some reason today Rose felt like using her normal, boring name. She spun round quikly, slightly startled when she heard someone speak. She hadnt known anyone was following her!

"Um, hello." She said quikly, taking in the faries appearance. She wore a nice sunset coloured top, Rose wished she had some pretty clothes that she coudl wear, without freezing to death. Although it wasnt pretty, her khaki green jacket, grey joggers and camo hat kept her warm and her black and white stripy fingerless gloves kept her hands protected.

The night air was cold and a layer of mist was starting to form over the girls feet, and Rose was getting tired.
    "So whats your name?" She asked the fairy as she started yo head back to her camp. "If you guys wanna come, my camps right over there." She said pointing. She decided to walk, because now she wasnt stalking anyone, there was no point using the trees, however fun it might be. Rose was practical about everything, particulaly now.

"So what makes you want to go east? And what brings you to the middle of the rainforests?" She asked, more in a listening mood than a talking mood. While she was walking, she self-concioussly combed her fingers through her hair hoping and praying she didnt look too terrible.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Flora smiled at the sprite and said, "my name is Flora. Flora Icetree, it is nice to meet you" she decided to followed the sprite. Though instead of walking, she flapped her wings hovering just above the ground. She didn't mind walking but simply liked flying more, then said "I am in the middle of the rainforest because, I find that here, It is more fun and challenging flying at top speed through the forests of the country then the forests of my home." It was as simple as that and she was tempted to go back to her fun, but didn't want to come off as rude.
    Last edited by Arcus; 04-23-2013 at 06:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Susan decided to follow the other two to the camp. It was getting pretty late and otherwise she'd soon be virtually lost in the darknes of the dense woods. She answered in turn, trailing behind the hovering fairy, "As for me, I'm on my way to the cities to look for a better job. Things haven't been doing so well back home, and I need the money for my family. I heard that there'd be some good opportunities over in that kingdom. Have either of you ever been there?" She added the last curious question in both a subconscious attempt to change the subject and to discover more about these two. She didn't want to worry anyone else with her problems, and she was always ready to meet new allies. She'd pass a few villages here and there, but this was the first time she was having an actual talk with anyone, and it was quite refreshing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Well..." Rose said quietly, "Ive never been to the east... Ive never been past the south kingsoms border." She stated, examining her toes as she walked. She could tell by the way the girl was changing the subject somewhat that she didnt really want to talk about it much.

Rose brushed away a final tree branch to reveal her small hut she had built and the still blazing little campfire she had lit. Her bag was dumped inside her shelter. It was her pillow most nights now. If these guys were staying tonight theyd need to build another hu or two because Rose had only built hers big enough for one.

"Get comfy." She smiled. "Dinners on me." She said, finding three flat stones on the ground and a can of mac and cheese,

Five minutes later, she handed Flora and Susan each a 'plate' of 'yummy' maceroni and cheese with 'absolutely no burnt bits' and joined them where they were sitting.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Flora flitted around the campsite taking it in the sight of the small camp, then quickly set to work on making her a small covering to sleep in and under. She was making in her place to sleep out of vines and branches, she didn't break anything though and when she was done the next morning. Then she would put everything back to the way that she had found it, once she was done she flew back down to the others.

Just in time for Rose to give her some mac and cheese, 'well I guess it is better then berries for dinner; she thought to herself. Before picking up a fork and starting to eat without looking to see if the others were ready to eat or not. Thinking, 'well these two seem interesting. But I porbably shouldn't tell them that I was a messenger,' she didn't know why but the fact that all during the war she flew and gave everyone different messages seemed to bother some people.

Page 1 of 194 12351 ... LastLast