Rated M for possible mature content including sex, violence, language, graphic situations, and drug use.Citizen of Tamriel,
Voyage of the Storm Breaker
Fortune and glory awaits the brave
A notice in your local tavern
Do you wish for adventure,danger, and the chance to earn gold and fame beyond your wildest dreams? I am looking for just that type of person, on request of High King Ulfric Stormcloak of Skyrim, I will soon be embarking on a long and historic quest to map out the entirety of our world. This venture will require not only experienced Sailors, but ambitious Mercenaries, skilled Healers and expert Craftsmen. All walks of life are welcome and any skillsets will be much appreciated, but you will also be required to listen to the Ship's Officers.
Space will be limited on the Storm Breaker so bring only the essentials and nothing you will be afraid of losing in the event of a bad storm or other misfortune. If you believe you can handle this life meet me in Solitude harbour in the land of Skyrim on Middas the 13th of Midyear, we will celebrate the Mid-Year Celebration in style before departing for the Summerset Isles mapping everything we see along the way. Priests of the Nine Divine will be there to bless our journey and the people of Tamriel will be cheering our names! Be prompt or you will be left behind.
Lord Allester Winterblade
IC is found here and still open.
Ok people to anyone who has been following the interest thread this is the notice you see that implores you to join in on the voyage to map the vast expanses of Tamriel and the surrounding areas. We will be working under orders of High King Ulfric but that doesn't mean we'll be hunting down Thalmer and destroying their cities, but if they come looking for trouble they will find it our mission is exploration not starting another war. Every kind of character will be welcome as long as you don't plan to do some kind of coup in the name of the Empire or kill all the crew in their sleep for the Dark Brotherhood . We're not asking for declaration of loyalties to Ulfric or anything just loyalty to your Captain and crew. As in the games you can choose from the usual races Altmer, Argonian, Bosmer, Breton, Dunmer, Imperial, Khajiit, Nord, Orc, and Redguard.
The links will give you ideas of what that race is generally good at and will help you in building their Primary and Secondary Skills
Appearance (pic or description):
Equipment(pic or description):
Prime Skills: Fill in 2 Primary Skills.
Secondary Skills: Fill in 3 Secondary Skills.
Captain: Lord Allester Winterblade by Siks
First Mate: Mirida Ishart. GM's NPC
Second Mate: Isus Makarus by Imperial1917
Crewman: Graesin Salvatore by Rayne7
Crewman: Starkad Long-Fang by StormWolf
Crewman: Hithnu Miskwellar by Epostle
Crewoman/Orc Ambassador: Urzul the Unwanted by Juicesir
Crewoman: Tabitha Durosa by Imperial1917
Crewman: Do'Magazo by Siks
Crewman: Spits-Into-River GM's NPC
Ship Healer: Feran Virlaud GM's NPC
Micaiah Stahl by MarchingThunder
Amber-Lee Taisa by Fox Xalian
Aizak Stoneblood by Koti
Waiting to be taken out.
Quartermaster:Daimus Morvayn by Jacogos
Crewoman:Azarah by Ace of Hearts
Snow Elf Crewoman: Snowfall by Fools Misgivings
Crewoman: Ysona Masterton by Quinverra
Crewoman: Khinada by StormyNyte
Snow Elf Crewoman: Arayna Wraitheart by StormyNyte
- All RPA Rulesand Matrue Section rules apply.
- I made this a mature RP for the reason of creative freedom, anything goes for the most part as long as none of the rules are broken
- I am the GM and as such I have the last say in issues.
- Any issues between players deal with in PMs.
- If the problem persists send me both sides and I'll see if I can help.
- If I help and it continues ask a mod or get out.
- Be active and post at least a paragraph a post.
- Ignorance of the rules won't save you if you break them.
- Be smart, have fun, and no modding or powerplaying.
- Any new RP ideas are welcome just run them by a GM and we'll see about working them out.
- Inactivity will be punished by the death of your char.
- I am the the only judges of inactivity, when the RP is going well it's a week unless you send us word of your inactivity then we'll pull you along but after two weeks your character will be on the chopping block unless you have a good reason for not being around. And after three weeks they die no matter what.
- Avoid using high quality gear I don't want everyone to be super experienced. We'll need story growth plus you don't want to lose your one of a kind Dragonplate armor in a hurricane.
- The selection of skills is up to you but using the ones your race is initially skilled in will make things more interesting for you.
- Everyone is allowed ONE enchanted or magical weapon if they want it just keep the enchantment sensible.
- Same goes for armor at least at the start of the RP.
*We reserve the right to add, delete, or change any rule at any time.*