Page 16 of 455 FirstFirst ... 141516171866 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Voyage of the Storm Breaker (P)

Raindrop

Eh, this is why I love playing in the M Rated section.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Likewise you can make tons of fucked-up things happen that wouldn't ever happen in the game. At least not for those of us without the PC version of Skyrim.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Raindrop

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Likewise you can make tons of fucked-up things happen that wouldn't ever happen in the game. At least not for those of us without the PC version of Skyrim.
    Indeed and ditto.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Lol

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

An Apple Pie of Angry
    Fantasy, but I'm open to all! VM me!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, I'm the poor fool who must play on Xbox because my Computer can't handle shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Thank you Hayabusa for the Sig and Avi.

Alright everyone. Thank you for your time. This is a link to the thread explaining my departure from RPA. Stop by for the read if you have a chance. And catch you all on the flip side

A Storm Is Coming
    fantasy, SF, horror, romance, western, historical fiction, anime/manga, paranormal
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

*chuckles and wrings hands regarding the current conversation*

In time...

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Oh I bet so Storm.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Name:Isus Makarus
    Race: Imperial
    P.o.B: Morrowind

Appearance: Isus is a man of great muscle and broad shoulders. He stands almost 1.7 meters and is thickly built. In spite of his time being usually spent in travel under the hot sun Isus has only a pale tan as he rarely removes his armor.

Equipment: Isus was blessed with an Imperial Templar Cuirass. He also wears Wraithguard as his right gauntlet. His helmet is an Imperial Steel Helmet. The remainder of his armor is Imperial Templar Armor as is fitting to his station though he has removed the protruding elements such as on the pauldrons. Beneath the armor are undergarments. He carries with him dried meats and other supplies as well as salves for wounds. He uses common, but well-kept steel sword and steel spear. He also carries a whetstone as well as other weapon-and-armor maintenance and repair items, spare clothes, and 2,000 gold.

Prime Skills: One Handed, Heavy Armor
    Secondary Skills: Restoration, Alteration, Destruction

Personality: Isus is generally quiet. However, this is more because he has learned not to say when he doesn't like something than that he has nothing to say. And he doesn't like a lot of things. A Templar by profession, Isus abhors most Daedra and their dark gods. He will typically only hold back from immediately striking down Daedra worshipers if they repent of their wicked ways and agree to furnish him with the location of their depraved brethren so he might purge them. Isus also is extremely xenophobic due to a troubled childhood and his less-than-savory experience with non-humans. This hatred extends to virtually all non-humans though he harbors a deep respect for the mystical residents of Akivar. Isus is very much a man trying to destroy the deamons of his past. When not in combat he will try to avoid thinking about the fate of his family and banish the thoughts with magic.

Spoiler: Background 
    Last edited by Imperial1917; 07-11-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Hey an Imperial, a few things what is Lord's Mail, what is Wraithguard, and can he curb his hatred for non-humans? Cause even if he keeps his mouth shut around them he'll have to work with them in this Quest.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Hey an Imperial, a few things what is Lord's Mail, what is Wraithguard, and can he curb his hatred for non-humans? Cause even if he keeps his mouth shut around them he'll have to work with them in this Quest.
    Lord's Mail is an ancient cuirass of great quality and is dedicated in the worship of Kynareth.
    Wraithguard is a Dwemer artifact. It is a guantlet with quite a bit of protective magic against elemental, magic, and physical damage.

And he doesn't say much about hating non-humans and he does work with them. He just doesn't trust them.

Page 16 of 455 FirstFirst ... 141516171866 ... LastLast