Page 2 of 455 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Voyage of the Storm Breaker (P)

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Can't wait to see it.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Are we allowed secondary characters? Because I have a second character I'd like to make if I'm allowed.

Also what are the rules regarding magic weapons?

Name: Shava
    Race: Argonian
    P.o.B: Bruma

Appearance (pic or description): Picture

Equipment(pic of description): (Armor is seen above) plain leather armor, red studded leather bracers, matching boots custom made to fit her. A matching pair of steel swords

Prime Skills: one-handed, sneak.
    Secondary Skills: Light Armor, lock picking, Alchemy

Personality: Easily riled and often vicious, she greatly enjoys fighting, though can recognize when a less-violent option is best. When not hunting someone is usually friendly, rarely forms lasting relationships but usually friendly enough to lead a group in a drinking song. Has quite a lovely singing voice that most people do not expect.

Background: Born from two old Argonian families that had lived in Anvil since before the Oblivion Crisis, Shava has a great lineage to live up to. Shava's parents, grandparents and great grandparents fought against the Elves in that war, though her parents were still young teenagers. According to her father between them the family killed nearly 300 Aldmeri soldiers, though Shava doubts this a bit. When The Dominion closed in around the Imperial City it was agreed by all that the youngest generation, Shava's parents, would be sent away for a chance to survive. The two were put on a stolen horse and sent speeding North until they reached Bruma.

Though completely ill-equipped for the harsh Northern City, the two worked together and scratched out a decent enough living. After going through so much they decided to marry, and Shava was the fruit of their union. Coming from such a family as her's it was only natural that Shava became a fighter, learning from a young age how to handle weapons of all kinds, but growing particularly fond of swords. In the hands of her tutors Shava became deadly and took to ambushing and stealth like a natural, by the time Shava came of age there was no dire need for Imperial Soldiers but that did not stop her from joining.

While there were few great battles happening The Legion found use for Shava as a hunter, whenever they had a deserter, crime against The Legion, or some similar situation Shava was one of the people they contacted for help. Though she was made to bring more targets in alive rather then dead Shava still became a very experienced hunter and killer, all throughout staying loyal to The Empire. But as the Stormcloak rebellion began escalating Shava saw a lot more action, and lead numerous ambushes against Stormcloak soldiers. Shava was rumored to be one of the best killers in the entire province, but despite all her skill, the Empire still lost. Shava managed to survive however, she was completely cut off from the Empire, but she survived, managing to find a home on the docks of Riften working at a local fishery.

Though she still opposed Ulfric's reign, Shava grew to appreciate at least a few of the Stormcloak Jarls and Lords. When the call came from Lord Winterblade, who had fought quite hard on behalf of her people, Shava felt a good way to show that appreciation would be to go to Solitude to join his crew.
    Last edited by Lord Tully; 07-07-2013 at 08:15 PM.
    Spoiler: sorry but I have some bad news 

Made for me by the wonderful AliceMalice15

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Well I'd say only allowed one since my guy has one I edited it so he only had the one enchanted sword and not everything was enchanted. Just nothing wild like Daedra banishing unless it fits your char. If we don't get a lot of joiners I'm sure secondary chars can be allowed.

And accepted.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 06-26-2013 at 06:33 AM.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Romance, Action, Drama, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name:Sovia Eltmarc
    Race: Altmer
    P.o.B: Summerset Isle

Appearance (pic or description): She has long black hair with green eyes, Gold skin, and Pointy ears. She always wear black hood mantle, kinda skinny figure and the height is 160''.

Equipment(pic of description): Black hood mantle, Rune staff, Normal scrolls of magic for newbie.

Prime Skills: Frost and Healing
    Secondary Skills: she basically average in cooking, but she has good medicinal skills

Personality: Low confidence girl especialy about her talent in Arcane arts, Kind and friendly but she is kinda a scardy cat person.

Background: Sovia is born inside Altmer family who has great pride in their arcane art, but they see Sovia lack of confidence and pride that they has. They sent her to join an adventure to make her realize that she has potential and trains her Arcane arts but Sovia rather study medicinal to help people and doesnt like to have high pride. She rather be normal and she think that she doesnt has anything good inside her.

I hope this is acceptable..~ trying to make it simple
    Last edited by TsukiHime; 06-27-2013 at 07:52 AM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The base is good, but if you want her to be good at Frost and Fire you can just lump them into theDestruction School and free up your second skill spot for Restoration. And the Elder Scrolls would be too powerful to be held by a newbie but you can give her normalScrolls to use. And Secondary skills you can do like Alchemy, Cooking and Enchanting if you want.

Nothing is actually wrong with your sheet just trying to help you build a firmer char.

The black Cat
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)

A Skyrim RP :o Awesome!

Here are some links that you might want to check out to help with your RP!

Hope they were useful! Happy RPing.

Spoiler: Looking for a Roleplay? 

Spoiler: I'm the cat who got the cream. 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

You should just join Zen.

any, and all
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Val Willowheart

Race: Bosmer

P.o.B: Valenwood

Appearance (pic or description):

Spoiler: Val 

Stands at a small 5'4 and weighs a lithe 105 lbs, Val is easily mistaken for a child. But that thought would soon quickly disappear as soon as they saw the tattoos covering half of body. With a fierce mane of honey brown hair, an vivid green, almost beast like eyes look out at the world with a wild grin always on his youthful face.

Equipment(pic of description):

Val keeps his gear light and easily accessible, wearing only a simple suit of studded leather armor over a plain white shirt, as well as leather pants & boots.

Val wields 3 weapons, a elven bow brought from his home in Valenwood, and a twin set of Ebony war axes. One ax, named Luna, is enchanted with frost magic, while the other ax, Solus is not enchanted. He has 40 normal elven arrows, seeing no need for special ones when all they need to do is kill what he aims at.

Prime Skills: Archery, One Handed
    Secondary Skills: Lock picking, Sneak, Light Armor

Personality: Val is a warm person, always finding humor in things, no matter how grim. (This has gotten his in trouble more then once.) True to Bosmer fashion, Val has a deep set love for the wilds, finding a almost magical beauty in the wilds of the world. Though Val is a extremely friendly person, this is not to diminish his ferocity in combat. Much like the beasts of his beloved wilds, Val with fight to the death without thought if need be.

Background: WIP
    Last edited by La Volpe; 06-26-2013 at 06:08 PM.
    Spoiler: A few things about this guy ;) 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

I like him Volpe, but can you limit him to one enchanted weapon?

any, and all
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can, I was just seeing it as twin axes with enchantments that were the opposite of each other. I was a concept I've always loved. But I'll change it!
    Spoiler: A few things about this guy ;) 

Page 2 of 455 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast