Page 229 of 455 FirstFirst ... 179227228229230231279 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 4544

Thread: (M) Voyage of the Storm Breaker (P)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah! That's what it was. I played too much Fallout so I got use to the separate skills thing.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

No worries Van.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Horror, Action, Fantasy, High Powered, Apocolyptic, Sci-Fi, and many more.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default From Greed and Lust to Order

Name: Hithnu Miskwellar “The Cursed Black Wall”
    Race: Argonian
    P.o.B: Blackmarsh
    Occupation: Wandering soulbinder, enchanter, and treasure hunter.

Appearance (pic or description): He carries the typical Argonian appeal. His skin is scaly and slick looking, with a dark blue texture. His eyes are yellow with the reptilian look. His teeth are a little more jagged and yellowed in color compared to most of his bretheren. He carries some battle scars along his face as a result of heavy battler. The top of his head carries longer horns than normal. They are slicked back and thick, almost like the horns of a ram. The horns care just as yellow-brown like his teeth.

He wears heavy, steel armor that is enchanted thanks to his proficient enchanting skills. They are enchanted with extra defensive based enchants that help him fight magicka as well as pure blunt attacks. The enchantments really help when it comes to keeping his armor repaired due to the lesser extent of normal degradation. It is black in color.

The steel armor is war painted in white, signifying accomplishments that he had earned. The armor does appear to have scratches on it, but nothing that would jeopardize the integrity of his armor and its defensive status.

Equipment(pic or description): A backpack full of soul stones, bone meal, and Magicka potions. He weapon is the Sword of Jyggalag, though none know what the sword truly is.

Prime Skills:2 Handed, Heavy Armor
    Secondary Skills: Conjuration, Enchanting, Alteration

Personality: Devout and loyal, Hithnu only knows of order. Ready to put his life on the line at any given moment for balance, he always makes sure things go accordingly. Anything that doesn’t represent order is condemned, and to be put underneath his feet. He never does boast of his combat style, but does become prideful in battle, only to be slowed by his training of staying in tact of realization.

Background: Hithnu grew up in the ravaging and unforgiving wilds of Blackmarsh. The wildlife near where he grew up would swallow a normal person hole, the plantation was poisonous and would wilt the very skin off normal people’s bones, and the other Argonian’s were rather mean and vicious. Hithnu grew up in a rough environment, having to fight all his life for supremacy among his clan. At a young age, Hithnu knew what it meant to experience the harsh brutality of war and treason. It wasn’t a surprise for him to see his own clan members betray each other for spoils of battles and dungeons. One thing was clear though, Hithnu would have to do what it took to survive, and seek further power.

After reaching a mature age, Hithnu was able to assume dominance over his clan, and put anyone who seeked to uproot his rule down. It was the only way Hithnu knew to survive when it came to the jealousy and greed of his clan. He and his clan set out on adventures throughout Blackmarsh, searching for lost treasures that they could turn a profit on. During these times of treasure hunting, Hithnu took upon the art of reading. Reading was rather, degrading to being a prideful warrior to most, but Hithnu had other plans. He seeked to learn the ways of Magicka and to learn it’s ways. Though it wasn’t uncommon for Argonian’s to seek out magic practice, but the warriors pride made the others think down on him. Reading was for the civilized and the intellectual, serving no purpose for battle and glory.

It wasn’t too long before Hithnu found that he was becoming adept to using the magical arts. Though he wasn’t the greatest, he knew enough in order to cast basic spells that really helped him in becoming what he is known as today. Along searching for new practices of Magicka, he got word of a famous treasure with a famous armor. It belonged to a lich lord named Sinew, a Breton who sold his soul to the Deidra in an attempt to gain power to help his people during the old times of war. He was greedy for this armor, and sought to split the riches among his clan if they went with him, and so they agreed.

While finding the underground castle of the lich lord, Hithnu was crazed, greedy, and willing to do anything for his thirst for battle and treasure. While leading his clan down, the dangers only grew more and more. While descending deeper into the castle, one by one, was the clan picked apart. Hithnu didn’t care, all he wanted was power, and would stop at nothing to get it. Hithnu finally reached down to the very depths of the castle, only to find his destination, the lich lord Sinew. With the lust of battle in Hithnu’s eyes, he openely attacked the lich lord, and they battled. The outcome of the battle went into Hithnu’s favor, and got him what he wanted. Hithnu slipped on the armor, only to realize that the armor was cursed. The armor had the bearing of the lich lord Sinew in it, and told him to turn around. While turning around, Hithnu realized that not only did he succeed, but he did it at the expense of his whole entire clan being whipped out. Hithnu realized what he had done was a mistake. The madness of greed and lust costed him everything he had ever worked to achieve. He had won his freedom from the clan, but at the cost of their lives.

It wasn’t but a few moments of tears and realization that something was appearing from the darkness from the castle. He could hear the clinking of heavy metal and a voice coming from the darkness. “Order could have stopped this. To think that you were more, when in all reality, you became less. This is the curse of madness.” Hithnu couldn’t believe what he was hearing. The pain shot through his heart and mind, it tore at him sharper than any blade or spell would. “Without order, madness dwells, and all can be lost. With order, you can become more. With order, you can be set into motion. With order, you can prevail above all else.” The entity stuck the sword into the ground with a sharp slicing sound. Know me and what I teach, embrace it, and learn balance, for order will set you free. Take upon this sword young one, and serve order. Never speak out of term, never sway from obedience, and never again lead into despair and insanity.” Hithnu looked upon the sword as the figure stood behind it. Hithnu was moved by what he had heard, and crawled to the sword in desperation. He was next to the sword looking at it as the lich lord said “Become reborn, live anew, serve our master…” Hithnu then grasped the swords hilt and pulled himself up. He then ripped the sword out slowly and looked upon it with astonishment and with a gaze that would never be forgotten. “Then you are ready. No one knows of what has transpired here, but the 3 of us. Sinew was devout and loyal to the very end. Should you speak out of order, you will be devoured by your own insanity once more, and once again live in despair.”

Throughout the years, the curse sat upon Hithnu's head. Everyday he would hear it's voice when he began to sink into his old ways. The curse was maddening at first, but it began to settle a little more each day. The reason why the madness stopped is cause Hithnu's personality began to change.

Years passed as the wandering warrior crossed through different provinces of Tamriel, only to find himself near Solitude. It had been a while since Hithnu set out on a journey, but rather just stayed and read more books. His mind was tamed, and his heart was devout. Realization was the only key in survival, and for any kind of sanity. The Stormbreaker seemed like it would have been a great escape for him. The only problem was that he was not ready. To find how they would have portrayed themselves among the Stormbreaker would have to have been the first to prove that order existed on the ship. Order though did not always mean realization. After realizing that the Stormbreaker did have order and loyalty, Hithnu came to the conclusion, the next time the ship is near, he was bording. Maybe they could use us, Hithnu always told himself as well as his sword and armor.
    Last edited by Epostle; 03-19-2014 at 08:10 PM.
    Welcome to my masquerade.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Nice Epostle, a few things though, Ebony armor is above the starter cap of Steel Plate you'll need to down grade it. And explain the curse a bit more.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 03-19-2014 at 07:59 PM.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

An Apple Pie of Angry
    Fantasy, but I'm open to all! VM me!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Argonian buddies! *broclaw*

Thank you Hayabusa for the Sig and Avi.

Alright everyone. Thank you for your time. This is a link to the thread explaining my departure from RPA. Stop by for the read if you have a chance. And catch you all on the flip side

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Lol and now there will be three Argonian men aboard the Storm Breaker.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Brah Claw!!!!!

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

So the curse is just the Lich in his head?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Not the lich king, lich lord. The lich lord, as I'll reveal in the story some, was a Breton that was the leader of a small town back in the older days. Well, with an invasion during the times before the lands of Tamriel were united under 1 rule, this breton used necromancy in order to revive the dead. The invasion force was a horde of Orcs before the Daggerfall Covenant was establish. He tried to reserect the dead, despite it being taboo. Before he could completely reserect the fallen, he was cut down, but he didn't truly die. The spell he casted was an accident, which allowed him to be revived as a lich. He then took vengeance on the orcs and drove them out of the lands, but when that happened, an earthquake sank the castle and most of the city. Ever since then, it was next to forgotten. There is a lot more detail in the story, but that's the gist of it.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

So he has a Lich Lord in his head?

Page 229 of 455 FirstFirst ... 179227228229230231279 ... LastLast