Page 4 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2345654 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Voyage of the Storm Breaker (P)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance, Action, Drama, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    The base is good, but if you want her to be good at Frost and Fire you can just lump them into theDestruction School and free up your second skill spot for Restoration. And the Elder Scrolls would be too powerful to be held by a newbie but you can give her normalScrolls to use. And Secondary skills you can do like Alchemy, Cooking and Enchanting if you want.

Nothing is actually wrong with your sheet just trying to help you build a firmer char.
    LOL well it is said in that reference of altmer the first magic skill is fire thunder and frost because i think fire and thunder kinda OP so i take fire and frost and i thought elder scroll is a name of scroll only so i take it from there too.. D i want to add more of a healer magic but i thought its not altmer atrribute so i dont dare to do it..~ okay i fix it with restoration thank you..!!

ohh..!! for secondary skills i just want it like that because she has low confidence in her self for doing anything right..~ D and will develop when meet other character..~ D learn new things if that is allowed..~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So, many, emoticons.

But yeah The Elder Scrolls are actual super rare artifacts in the Elder Scrolls universe, but they don't really help you with anything, if you're lucky they'll just confuse you, but if you're not (meaning smart enough to actually read them) they'll literally strike you blind, drive you insane, or melt your brain.
    Last edited by Lord Tully; 06-27-2013 at 07:45 AM.
    Spoiler: sorry but I have some bad news 

Made for me by the wonderful AliceMalice15

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@lord Trully : Hahahha..~ i am an expressive person ^^a;; anyway that a scary scroll.. O.Oa|| *throw the elder scroll away*

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Duly noted Tsuki, but remember what I said when she gets more experience she can learn more in the schools of Restoration and Destruction.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Arorn Hester
    Race: Altmer
    P.o.B: Summerset Isles

Appearance (pic or description): Picture
    Equipment(pic of description): Arorn wears hooded black mage’s robe and has two small iron dagger tucked in his boot and belt.

Prime Skills: Conjuration and Speech

Secondary Skills: Sneak, Restoration, Illusion

Personality: Arorn is somewhat of a reserved person, preferring to remain in the background then to be in front. He is excellent in conversation if need be, but he won’t go looking for it for fun. He is also puts himself before other. Caring about himself above all, occasionally he will help others, but it is usually when he has helped himself first.

Background: Arorn was born in the Summerset Isles, but was quickly taken away from his homeland when his father was accused of murder of certain Thalmor official. Arorn never learned if he actually did it or not, but after that day, they hopped all over Tamriel, avoiding the Thalmor. The two of them bonded on the rode and became extremely close. They took what jobs they could to survive, and eventually they ended up in the cold land of Skyrim. There, they saw a lot less of the Thalmor. After living in Skyrim for a couple years, Arorn discovered his magical abilities. Most Altmers were known to have magic abilities. Arorn learned what he could but it was little to none. So he packed his bags and joined the College of Winterhold. His father, who had no magical abilities oddly enough, joined him. There he became a fisherman in the nearby town. Although there were some Thalmor there, they didn’t appear to recognize him. There Arorn focused on the school of Conjuration, with some supporting Illusion and Restoration. After years of training and schooling, Arorn became somewhat skilled at Conjuration, mostly the summoning of daedric creatures and necromancy. While Arorn was on the road with his father, he mostly kept to himself and made very little friends. At the college, he was forced to interact with others, increasing speech abilities.

Arorn was forced to left the college abruptly when some traveling Thalmor recognized his father. The Thalmor attacked him on sight and gravely wounded him, Arorn just barely managed to kill the Thalmor before they finished him off. His father died in his arms two minutes later….
    Luckily no one was there see him commit his actions of murder, but he still didn’t feel “safe” in the college with the Thalmor in it. So he left and became a traveling trader and entertainer. He would use his magical abilities to do entertain people in traverns and such. He lived a relatively quiet and content life, if not for the killings. Every time he met another Thalmor, he did everything in his power to kill them quietly to avenge his father’s death. He would summon some Daedric creature to assassinate them while, he hid in the background and watched.

After years and years of this life, he came across a flyer for a journey to the Summerset Isles. Living at the Summerset Isles seemed like a perfect opportunity to do some damage to the Thalmor. Arorn signed up without a second thought.
    "Your telling me to get a life? I'm a gamer, I have plenty of lives to spare."

“We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.”

”A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that ‘individuality’ is the key to success.” - Robert Purvis

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets” - Al McGuire

"BRINDLEY! WHAT IS A GRAVITY?" - Mr. Buerke

"We're not retreating, we're advancing in a different direction!"

Raindrop

Sounds good to me, but the question many of us are thinking, will you be using illusions on us?
    xD

An Apple Pie of Angry
    Fantasy, but I'm open to all! VM me!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Daimus Morvayn
    Race: Dark Elf (Dunmer)
    P.o.B: Solstheim (Raven Rock)

Appearance: Daimus is rather built for a Dunmer, something that has come naturally due to his occupation. He has a few minor scars from his apprenticeship to the previous owner of his smithy, but most are covered by his armor. His eyes are red like normal, and his hair is a dark-dark red that is extremely rare for Dunmer. Luckily, it’s dark enough that it appears black in most lightings and distances. He stands at 5’9” and weighs in around 175 pounds.

Equipment: A basic set of Chitin Light Armor, made by his own hand like the rest of his outfit. He has a short sword that he made as his ‘magnum opus’ to become a full-fledged blacksmith, which stands as his greatest creation yet in terms of make, stability, etc. He has yet to enchant it, as he feels that that would soil it. He also carries a basic crossbow and basic bolts, due to its ease-of-use and usefulness. He always keeps an Ancient Nordic Pickaxe on him, just in case.

Primary Skills: Smithing and Destruction
    Secondary Skills: One-handed, Speech, and Light Armor

Personality: Daimus is a very proud Dunmer, both of himself and his race. Having grown up on Raven Rock, his own races supremacy was instilled within him at birth, though he keeps it in check when around his fellow crew-members. Daimus is a sly fellow that has no qualms about swindling someone out of as much money as he can, charging just enough above normal prices as to not arouse suspicion. Luckily, his work is actually fair enough in quality to attract customers anyway, so they always get what they pay for (in a fashion).

Background: Daimus grew up as a normal citizen of Raven Rock, a relative of the First Councilor, though not amongst his favored half. He was given into apprenticeship to the local blacksmith at an appropriate age and was taught the ways since then, growing into his trade as was normal. Mallory wasn’t the fondest of teachers, but he knew his trade and Daimus learned quickly. When it became apparent that the young Dunmer was a prodigy in Destruction magic (a talent taught to him by his own family), Glover allowed him to use his talent to help him in his trade; the result was astounding craftsmanship.

Though not the best and greatest, Daimus soon made a name for himself for being a blacksmith who works magic in his forge. Since most Nords and even the local Skall tend to shy from such things, Daimus quickly grew popular for his talents and was soon quite well set up as Glover’s replacement, who took his retirement back to Riften with his brother.

During this time, Daimus apparently had an interaction with the First Mate of the Storm Breaker, a story he refuses to tell. Whatever came of the story, however, apparently left the Dunmer in debt to her. When it came time to call for a crew, Mirida wasted no time calling on Daimus’s services on the Storm Breaker. Though regretfully leaving his trade behind him in Raven Rock, the Dark Elf is a man of his word, and now serves as the ship’s blacksmith, using his magical talent to full effect in place of a full forge and such on board the ship.

Thank you Hayabusa for the Sig and Avi.

Alright everyone. Thank you for your time. This is a link to the thread explaining my departure from RPA. Stop by for the read if you have a chance. And catch you all on the flip side

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SikstaSlathalin View Post
    Duly noted Tsuki, but remember what I said when she gets more experience she can learn more in the schools of Restoration and Destruction.
    Yes Sir..!!!

Raindrop

Quote Originally Posted by Jacogos View Post
    Name: Daimus Morvayn
    Race: Dark Elf (Dunmer)
    P.o.B: Solstheim (Raven Rock)

Appearance: Daimus is rather built for a Dunmer, something that has come naturally due to his occupation. He has a few minor scars from his apprenticeship to the previous owner of his smithy, but most are covered by his armor. His eyes are red like normal, and his hair is a dark-dark red that is extremely rare for Dunmer. Luckily, it’s dark enough that it appears black in most lightings and distances. He stands at 5’9” and weighs in around 175 pounds.

Equipment: A basic set of Chitin Light Armor, made by his own hand like the rest of his outfit. He has a short sword that he made as his ‘magnum opus’ to become a full-fledged blacksmith, which stands as his greatest creation yet in terms of make, stability, etc. He has yet to enchant it, as he feels that that would soil it. He also carries a basic crossbow and basic bolts, due to its ease-of-use and usefulness. He always keeps an Ancient Nordic Pickaxe on him, just in case.

Primary Skills: Smithing and Destruction
    Secondary Skills: One-handed, Speech, and Light Armor

Personality: Daimus is a very proud Dunmer, both of himself and his race. Having grown up on Raven Rock, his own races supremacy was instilled within him at birth, though he keeps it in check when around his fellow crew-members. Daimus is a sly fellow that has no qualms about swindling someone out of as much money as he can, charging just enough above normal prices as to not arouse suspicion. Luckily, his work is actually fair enough in quality to attract customers anyway, so they always get what they pay for (in a fashion).

Background: Daimus grew up as a normal citizen of Raven Rock, a relative of the First Councilor, though not amongst his favored half. He was given into apprenticeship to the local blacksmith at an appropriate age and was taught the ways since then, growing into his trade as was normal. Mallory wasn’t the fondest of teachers, but he knew his trade and Daimus learned quickly. When it became apparent that the young Dunmer was a prodigy in Destruction magic (a talent taught to him by his own family), Glover allowed him to use his talent to help him in his trade; the result was astounding craftsmanship.

Though not the best and greatest, Daimus soon made a name for himself for being a blacksmith who works magic in his forge. Since most Nords and even the local Skall tend to shy from such things, Daimus quickly grew popular for his talents and was soon quite well set up as Glover’s replacement, who took his retirement back to Riften with his brother.

During this time, Daimus apparently had an interaction with the First Mate of the Storm Breaker, a story he refuses to tell. Whatever came of the story, however, apparently left the Dunmer in debt to her. When it came time to call for a crew, Mirida wasted no time calling on Daimus’s services on the Storm Breaker. Though regretfully leaving his trade behind him in Raven Rock, the Dark Elf is a man of his word, and now serves as the ship’s blacksmith, using his magical talent to full effect in place of a full forge and such on board the ship.
    Awesome!!!

Approved, Jacogos.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

BTW, how many summons can I have out at one time?
    "Your telling me to get a life? I'm a gamer, I have plenty of lives to spare."

“We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.”

”A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that ‘individuality’ is the key to success.” - Robert Purvis

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets” - Al McGuire

"BRINDLEY! WHAT IS A GRAVITY?" - Mr. Buerke

"We're not retreating, we're advancing in a different direction!"

Page 4 of 455 FirstFirst ... 2345654 ... LastLast