Page 438 of 455 FirstFirst ... 388436437438439440 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 4544

Thread: (M) Voyage of the Storm Breaker (P)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror, Action, Fantasy, High Powered, Apocolyptic, Sci-Fi, and many more.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ok, I'll wait for the surprise races
    Welcome to my masquerade.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

I'm sure I can think of something. Got something in mind already.

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Jolly good, feel free to let you mind go nuts with the back story, I also like people who dig into the lore to build their chars.

And good plan Epostle I assure you it'll be worth it.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

And updated again.

Spoiler:  

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Well passable, welcome aboard Fox.

Need help bringing her in?

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Sure, let's see what we can come up with.

Spoiler:  

Medieval Fantasy, Apocalyptic, War, Zombies
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Still here boss

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Good to know Rayne.

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Name: Aizak Stoneblood
    Race: Breton
    P.o.B: Solitude

Appearance: Aizak stands rather tall at 6’2 and has a broad set of shoulders. His salt pepper hair frames his rather rugged and smooth face well, giving him a bit of a wildman look. His eyes are a surprisingly soft blue color, contrasting with his more manly visage. He has a short nose, hooking down above his upper lip, which are rather thin and stretched. He has jet black eyebrows.

His ears are slightly pointed back, almost impossible to see. He has rough calloused hands, which are unfitting for a medic and healer. He has a stocky body, one built more for wielding a hammer than a spell. He has a tattoo of a star on his right shoulder, similar to the northern star.

Equipment: As a wizard, Aizak wears a basic set of robes, cinched around the waist with a braided leather belt. Instead of the basic hood, he wears the mask of Morokei, hiding his features completely. He also has a pair of metal backed gloves for spell casting and the likes. His boots are a simple pair of steel boots.

For weapons he has a dagger and a Silver mace of the companions. He earned the mace for helping heal a lot of them during their fights with the silver hand, earning him a rather weapon to receive from them. He keeps it with him all the time, finding it to be rather lucky.

Along with basic items, he carries around an assortment of alchemical items, properly handled and kept on his back in a large leather pack.

Primary Skills: Restoration and Alteration
    Secondary Skills: Illusion, Destruction, and Alchemy.

Personality: Sparse on words, Aizak is honest to the people he meets, though he still holds his tongue on harsh words. Letting his actions speak for him, he doesn’t talk much with others, finding it hard to trust peoples words. He is dependable to those he works with, not wishing to see others hurt if he can help it

Against those that annoy or piss him off, he is the complete opposite, taking his time to chat, belittle, or berate them. Most of the time this is to lure them into traps, but otherwise just for fun. He is careful though, making sure he comes off as caring still, but with the obvious snide to him.

History: Born in Solitude during a stay with his parents from the Thalmor embassy, he grew up in the capitol, learning the ways of the nords while trying to follow the tradition of his family. His life there was a bit hard, the people there distrusting of his ears and elvish features. Eventually he learned to ignore and forget these people, believing them not worth his time.

Once of age, he left his home in solitude to become a student at the college of winterhold, deciding to become masterful at magic and show those who disliked him based on appearance that he was better than them, a powerful mage to be respected and feared. While there, he quickly found his comfort in the arts of restoration and alteration, finding them a strange yet powerful combination, using their spells to sow havoc and anger in those who would fight him.

During his tenure there, he was sent to Whiterun to assist the Companions in their missions, learning some about one handed fighting and their style of lives, finding himself out of place. He worked hard to prove his worth, learning to summon weapons to use weapons to fight like the others, earning himself a strange spot in the guild. Before leaving, he was given a silver mace, a compliment to his skill, yet a reminder of how truly different he was than the others. After a joyous party farewell, he headed back to the college, ready to finish his time there.

Before leaving, he was given a task to truly test his skills in magic, handed down by Arch Mage Savos Aren himself, to find the truth in labyrinthia. He took to it with abandon, taking great joy in his task and the struggle it gave him. Nearly dying several times to the severe amount of draugr and other creatures inhabiting the place, he managed to best the dragon priest morokei, delivering the final blow with his mace, making him extremely proud and glad with his skills.

Once he had left the college, he joined up with the rebellion, having followed and becoming disgusted with the Thalmor and members of the Empire, finding them disgraceful and cruel. He didn’t try to advance far, but became a strong member of the rearguard, securing the trade routes and keeping the soldiers alive and well hidden with his magical skills and alteration powers. Later on, he earned himself the name Stoneblood, for his stoic appearance as he never took off his mask on the field, and the skill at defending the strongholds he was placed at.

During his time in the war, he gained popularity with the more public and political figures, along with many of the soldiers who went on to gain their own high positions in society. He spenty plenty of time in their company, slowly learning the in’s and outs of high society, finding them rather bland and boorish as they did in his childhood, so he rarely spent time trying to make a political name for himself.

Once the war had finished, he struck out on his own, returning to Whiterun to stay with the companions as he took his time to relax from the war, enjoying the less stressful work of the Companions for a few years. He wasn’t long there, before striking out again, looking for something to alleviate his boredom and thirsting for a new adventure.

On his travels, he stopped at the local pub in Riften, planning to pay a visit to the dawnguard before continuing on his journey. While there, he found the notice of the storm breaker, becoming rather excited about the captain, requesting that the current caravan he was on leave immediately for the port that night, wanting to be there on time. Though, tragedy struck him, as while they headed out, their caravan were set upon by a pack of rampant trolls. They managed to destroy his transport and severely wounded half his troupe, getting them stuck at Riften for longer than they had originally planned.

When he finally returned to Solitude, he found out he had missed the boat by a few days, leaving him stranded and disappointed. Losing the possibility of a great time with an old comrade, he retired to his home in Solitude. After a few days, he decided on a personal vacation to Daggerfall, wanting to see the birthplace of his parents and wondering what it all looked like. It was during his time there that he heard about the Storm breaker pulling into port there, thanking his divines as he set off to meet with them, ready for the prospect of a great adventure.
    Last edited by Koti~; 12-06-2014 at 06:24 AM.

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

I think Isus will have mixed feelings about this fellow. Good sheet otherwise.
    What metal do the gloves and dagger use?
    Spoiler: Around the Forum 

Page 438 of 455 FirstFirst ... 388436437438439440 ... LastLast