Page 5 of 455 FirstFirst ... 3456755 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) Voyage of the Storm Breaker (P)

An Apple Pie of Angry
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, but I'm open to all! VM me!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Canon, you can have 1, until you get up to the Master skill which allows you 2.

If the GM's change this, I'd be happy to know as well.

Thank you Hayabusa for the Sig and Avi.

Alright everyone. Thank you for your time. This is a link to the thread explaining my departure from RPA. Stop by for the read if you have a chance. And catch you all on the flip side

The Dragon Lady
    I will try to play anything as long as I'm familiar with the premise.
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

*squeals with delight*. ZOMG!!!! I'm soooo in!!!! Since there seems to be a fair amount of Nords, I'll go with my secondary character, a Khajiit! Character sheet soon! :3
    Stormy's 1X1 recruitment thread!
    Spoiler: Don't lie to yourself, you know you want to look. 

Raindrop

Quote Originally Posted by Jacogos View Post
    Canon, you can have 1, until you get up to the Master skill which allows you 2.

If the GM's change this, I'd be happy to know as well.
    1 is correct indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by StormyNyte View Post
    *squeals with delight*. ZOMG!!!! I'm soooo in!!!! Since there seems to be a fair amount of Nords, I'll go with my secondary character, a Khajiit! Character sheet soon! :3

YAY! Just... >_> Don't wag that Khajiit tail in my face. :P

haha just kidding, but I don't like Khajiit that much, they are too untrustworthy but I figure it will be alright of course.

An Apple Pie of Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sweet, we'll have a druggy! Or do we already >.>
    <.<

Alright everyone. Thank you for your time. This is a link to the thread explaining my departure from RPA. Stop by for the read if you have a chance. And catch you all on the flip side

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That is Racist sir, not all Khajiit are addicted to Skooma, most of them deal Skooma but that's completely different.
    Spoiler: sorry but I have some bad news 

Made for me by the wonderful AliceMalice15

An Apple Pie of Angry
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey, I did say my character's a racist xD well, sometimes :P

The Dragon Lady
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

*lifts face out of a bowl full of skooma* I'll have you know, Sir, that it's a healthy addiction! *waves his own dagger, quite recently acquired, in his general direction*

Medieval Fantasy, Apocalyptic, War, Zombies
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Completely forgot about this, will post character soon.

The Dragon Lady
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Name: Khinada

Race: Khajiit

P.o.B: She was born in a caravan that was traveling throughout the heart of Skyrim.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Khinada 

Equipment: She started with simple leather armor that eventually needed replaced to the wear and tear of battle. She also has a travel-worn brown wool cloak that she keeps in her pack unless it gets uncomfortably cold. Her weapons include one steel sword, gifted to her by her father before embarking on her own adventures, and two daggers, an elven one made of moonstone that was won in a game of chance, and one made of glass that was carefully lifted from its original owner back in Riften. As an added bonus, she soon realized that the dagger was imbued with a simple fire enchantment. She also carries fifty lock picks, a small assortment of potions and poisons, most of which she made herself, a satchel full of various alchemy ingredients including moon sugar and two carefully packed bottles of skooma. She also has one flawless diamond (kept as a memento of sorts) that was the first thing she had ever successfully lifted from someone's pocket. New items: An axe given to her by Starkad, a sapphire ring with a pickpocketing enchantment, a full set of studded armor to replace her leather set, two new steel swords, and a set of daggers.

Prime Skills: On Handed (duel wielding to be exact) and Sneaking

Secondary Skills: Lock Picking, Pick Pocketing, and Alchemy

Personality: Khinada has a friendly persona when first met, but she usually uses that friendliness to get others to lower their guard around her so she can watch for any opportunity they might present unawares. She's constantly on the look out for her next big score and because it's become like a second nature to her, she sometimes finds herself picking peoples pockets even when she doesn't necessarily mean to. Though not one to outright lie, she will often times talk in circles to avoid trouble if she finds herself in a jam. She's trustworthy... to a point. She's a little untrusting of other races, but once they prove themselves true, she will stand beside them until the end, even if she might 'borrow' their belongings on occasion. Due to her life in the caravan, she's got quite an insatiable wanderlust and she's always eager for adventure.

Background: Khinada's family was never one to stay in any single place for too long. She was born on the road while her family caravan was en-rout to Dawnstar. That's when her wanderlust started. By the time she could walk, she was exploring the surrounding wilderness or cities further and further away from wherever her caravan would stop. That's how she initially came upon the notice for a crew posted in the Moorside Inn while the caravan was camped outside of Morthal.
    Last edited by StormyNyte; 06-22-2014 at 07:22 PM. Reason: Updating her inventory.

Medieval Fantasy, Apocalyptic, War, Zombies
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

Name: Graesin Salvatore

Profession: Assassin/Thief

Weapons: Elven Bow enchanted with fiery soul trap, (2) Nordic swords, (2) Nordic Daggers, (1) Ebony dagger

Armor: Studded curaiss, muffle enchanted leather boots, and leather gauntlets

Skills:

Primary- Archery, One Handed(dual wielding swords)

Secondary- Sneak, Enchanting, Illusion Magic

Appearance:

Backstory: (Will be added to as revealed)

“Hope you like the meal, elf.”

Graesin looked up from his place in the corner of his cell and saw the seared meat that had been tossed on the ground, and the skeevers rushing to get it. Quickly breaking the necks of the skeevers, he set to tearing into them rather than eating the meat that had been tossed, knowing it was one of his own kind. Eating the skeever raw, he watched the guard as he smiled at Grae then turned to walk away.

Seizing the chance, he rushed and grabbed the guard by the head, twisting it so that the neck snapped, pulling the body against the bars so that he could reach the key. Taking it, he opened the door and dragged the guard in, pulling on the guard’s clothes, using the helm to disguise his ears. Placing the body in the dark corner where it would take time to be discovered, he opened the cell door and walked out.

Staying silent, he walked past the guards moving at a brisk pace as though he didn’t have time to talk. Walking out the door, he had to restrain himself from running, until one guard called out to him. The moment his eyes met the guard’s, he knew the game was up and his hand struck out, crushing the man’s windpipe before grabbing the sword at the guard’s waist and stripping him of his bow and arrows, turning to see guards rushing to their posts and archers on the walls.

He gripped the sword, and ran.

Years later...

He sat on the rocks overlooking the harbor. The message had stated to be at the Solitude Harbor, on Middas the 13th of Midyear, and so here he was, waiting. His pack was beside him with two sets of clothes and a spare quiver of Nordic arrows. Ice blue eyes stared out, a raven’s feather in the single braid that he wore. Now he just had to wait.
    Last edited by Rayne7; 06-26-2014 at 01:28 AM.

Page 5 of 455 FirstFirst ... 3456755 ... LastLast