Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

THE WAKING WORLD
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Milo 

Name: Milo Lancaster
    Personality: He's rather solitary, and likes to keep to himself most of the time. He is very intelligent, and he has a good heart, although it's hard for him to show at times. He's very quiet and more submissive than dominant, and will usually do things that others ask of him. He is kind, and has a good sense of humor, although it takes a lot to actually get to the interesting side of him. He's also very thoughtful, which is why he rarely talks. He's a simple guy with a not-so-simple mind.

Bio: Milo always grew up as a quiet person, and hardly ever talked, mostly because he always thought about fascinating things. A topic that he always ventured into was dreams, and he would always analyze them and see what they meant. As a result, he ended up pushing people away, but kept one good friend that stayed by his side and supported him through just about everything. Other than his obsession with dreams and living a sort of lonely life, he never had any family problems or problems with anyone.

Dream Realm

Inner Appearance:(I would like your dream selves to be very imaginative please no boring samurais or anything easy or over done, thank you)
    Spoiler: Milo's Inner Appearance 

Inner Name: Vexen
    Inner Gender: Male
    Powers: He has the ability to control air through his gasmask, as well as his hands and mind. A little more detailed into his powers is that he can manipulate the air to make him fly, as well as making the very air around them disappear. He uses this by either thinking of what he wants while breathing through his gas mask (triggers the loss-of-air effect) and uses his hands to control the wind. In other words, he can control air however he wants, from breathing, attacking, defending, or flying.
    Weapons: His hands and the air.
    Companion: N/A

Waking World

Appearance:

She stands at 4'8 and is rather small for her age in just about everything. She is skinny, but is still muscular.

Name: Nora Wright

Personality: Nora is overly-ecstatic. She gets happy about nearly everything, and is very loving and has a good heart. She is kind and very caring towards her friends and relatives. She likes to make people feel better, but she sometimes needs it back. Nora has a hard time communicating her worse feelings, like loneliness and sadness. So, she is always wearing a smile so that way no one ever worries about her. She is honest as well, and some people might think of her a bit eccentric when they meet her. She is also very funny.

Bio: As a child, Nora's parents were constantly fighting over almost everything. She would always go to bed crying, and upset that she couldn't do anything to help them. She always felt alone as a kid and would never really talk about her feelings, for she didn't want to burden anyone with her pain. At age nine, her parents divorced, but they would still find a way to argue over something, such as who Nora would get to live with for the year. She switched between her parents' houses every year, so she ended up going to two different schools throughout the majority of her life. She never wanted anyone to feel the way she did and feel like they're all alone, so she befriends whoever she can find and is always acting happy and smiling. However, she hides a lot of pain behind her everyday smile, and it's hard to see her be sincere about a true grin. As she got older, she kept up her façade, and never spoke her feelings. She would always help whoever she could, but she was the one who needed the most help.

Dream Realm

Inner Appearance:(I would like your dream selves to be very imaginative please no boring samurais or anything easy or overdone, thank you)

She is part ghost, though, meaning that she is slightly transparent. Where her legs should be is usually a thin swirl of mist. If she decides to keep her legs, though, they are nearly invisible at the feet, but become less transparent as you get further up her legs. She still keeps her small body features, and is usually flying. Her whole body is death-cold, so people usually feel chilly around her.

Inner Name: Elae

Inner Gender: Female

Powers: Since her inner appearance is a ghost, she retains the ability to fly wherever she wants, and normally levitates in the air (since she is unable to touch anything solid). Elae is able to go through solid walls, or any kind of solid object, as well as some liquids. She is also able to turn herself invisible and possess other people, but she hardly takes over other's minds.

Weapons: Her sword. She is able to summon it at will.

Companion(optional): None

Nora is pretty much Asahi and E This RP died out as well, but I had a lot of fun with it

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Raven Fahr

Sex: Female

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Raven 

Stands at 5'4, has a toned body, and has navy blue eyes.

Primary Weapon: The brown gun in this picture (I don't know my guns, lol xP)

Secondary Weapon: Double Katanas

Sidearm(s): Frag grenade, smoke grenade, stun grenade

Bio: Raven grew up as a normal kid, with beyond-exceptional intelligence. She is down-to-earth, intelligent, and pretty badass. She learned martial arts as a kid, and is a black belt in many forms. Still, she is caring and can be nice, although she is more of a sarcastic person and doesn't try to be funny.

Her parents were well-off, so as a result she was always able to get the best schooling available as a kid. When she became a teenager, she realized her parents didn't care about her, but really only wanted her so they could show off how great their child was compared to their other friends. That's why she always distanced herself from people, because she believed caring about people would only lead to her downfall and make her depressed (which is how she felt after she learned how her parents truly felt about her).

:"D Raveeenn! I finished an RP with her I shipped her and her partner very hard...Like, super hard I'm so happy I got to use her until the end!

- - - Updated - - -

Name: Sarah Reynolds

Appearance:
    Saaaraaaaa~!

Height: 5'4

Weight: 101 lbs

Sarah was used for a FxF RP I did, which also died out b/c we both lost interest. I liked her, and she was a very spastic character

Spoiler: Run While You Can... 

Spoiler: RPs I'm Currently In 

romance, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Takeshi Miaro
    Species: Demon
    Abilities:
    Darkness Overture: A harmonious melody plays for several seconds before the target is hit by thousands of black feathers as sharp as glass, penetrating the victim repeatedly until they are dead. However, this ability also takes away the many feathers that line his wings, preventing him from flying until they grow back (takes at least a week, sometimes longer).
    Flight: His wings make him capable of flying. He can fly for days on end, but his energy does wear thin if he pushes himself too hard.
    Storm Summons: Being a Demon of Storms, he is capable of calling an incredibly powerful storm that can do massive damage, so long as he is infuriated enough. Otherwise, it is near-impossible for him to control it, though he can summon one with ease.

Personality: Takeshi is resented by many people, and they have good reason to. He is cold, heartless, and brutal. He doesn't care much for others' thoughts or opinions, and is most times rude. It's hard to tell what's on his mind, and he's a rather complicated person to try and figure out. Most people don't think he has a good side, and most just aren't sure if he does. Even Takeshi isn't sure if he has a "good" side.

Appearances (main ones):
    Spoiler: Normal Form 

Spoiler: Half-Demon Form 

Spoiler: True Form 

Bio (optional): I'll work on this later xP

Other: Nothing right now

Name: Arietta Lightveil
    Species: Kaisah (Light)
    Abilities:
    Light Veil: Arietta is capable of producing a large dome of light, that heals all comrades and protects them until they are completely healed. However, this takes a ginormous toll on her, and makes her very weak for several days. This is more of a last-resort ability.
    Light Ray: Arietta can produce bright beams of light, blinding foes and possibly scorching them if they are directly in line with it.
    Though those are her two special attacks, she can control light to her will.
    Personality: Arietta is kind, caring, and loving. She always spreads warmth wherever she goes, much like the light she is to resemble. She is serious and mature, and quite level-headed. It is hard to get on her nerves, though when she is irritated or beyond angry she is much like the sun: hot and dangerous.
    Appearances (main ones):
    Spoiler: Appearance 

Spoiler: Elemental Animal 

Spoiler: Celestial Animals 

Bio (optional): I'll get to this later xP
    Other: Is the Second oldest Kaisah.

Name: Kira Smaiya
    Species: Shapeshifter
    Abilities:
    Transform: Has the ability to turn into any animal she's seen, whether it's from a book, movie, place, etc. However, she can only stay in one form for no more than five hours, or else she will stay in whatever form she has taken for the rest of her life.
    Personality: Very optimistic, can be ditsy, and has a kind heart. She rarely ever frowns or cries, or shows sign of any negative emotions. She likes to laugh a lot.
    Appearances:
    Spoiler: Kira 

Bio (optional): N/A
    Other:

Name: Naoki (Nao for short) Crimson
    Species: Vampire
    Abilities:
    Super speed/strength: Like most stereotypical vampires, Naoki is capable of moving at an incredible speed and has immense strength to go along with it. Despite this, he is still sustainable to sunlight and holy items.
    Mind control: At the cost of his own energy, Nao can take over the minds of most things and make them his "slaves," so long as he has made direct eye contact with his captive. If this goes on for more than half a day, he can knock himself out for quite a while.
    Shadow control: This is his go-to move, as it is easy for him to slink around and deal heavy damage, as well as spy easily. He can do this for quite a while, but if it goes on for too long without a break he can deal serious damage to himself.

Personality: Naoki is a ladies-man. He knows all the right things to say, and is every girl's dream guy. He's funny, romantic, and pretty confident in himself. He's egotistical, and a narcissist. Even when in battle he teases the enemy, and really only gets mean if someone pushes him enough to be like that.

Appearances (main ones):
    Spoiler: Naoki 

Bio (optional): Okay, I'm too lazy to actually do this xD
    Other: Hates blood, and meat of any kind. So, is pretty much your vegetarian-vampire guy.

These guys were very recent The RP died out due to inactivity, but I really like using them :3 I might get to use them again in a 1x1, though, so that's good : D

- - - Updated - - -

Name:
    Zehr Yxalin (Zear Ee-zall-in)

Appearance: https://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spi...54338_full.jpg
    Zehr stands at 5'9, and appears to be skinny, but is actually quite muscular. He is also very flexible and strong due to his years at the circus. He has a large tattoo on his back.

Personality:
    Zehr is rather reserved, always having been unhappy that he had been tricked into joining Cirque de Dreams. However, around people he actually likes, he is a good listener, has a great sense of humor, and is overall the kind of guy you'd want to have in your life. He has a unique standpoint on some topics, such as the world and the universe.

Bio:
    Zehr was an abused orphan as a child, taking residence in an orphanage where he was not wanted. His parents had abandoned him, but Zehr had no reason why. He dreamed of meeting them again. However, he was beaten daily, and decided to run away at the age of 12. One night, as he was out looking for food, strange music caught his attention and he followed it, sneaking into Cirque de Dreams. He watched the entire show with fascination, and immediately wanted to join, thinking it would be amazing to travel the world as a circus performer. He was able to meet with the ringleader (after sneaking past the security), and started to talk with him. Jocque was reluctant to let him join, and told him to go away and leave him alone. That's when Zehr started to cry, accidentally spilling his entire life out to the man, and accidentally telling him that he wished to see his parents more than anything and that joining the circus could help him do that. Zehr saw this as a way of being able to use him later on, and allowed him to join and treated him like a son. After years of training, Zehr realized that Jocque never actually cared for him, and only wanted him because he thought that he could be used. Zehr started to close himself off from Jocque, starting to grow a deep hatred for him. Of course, Jocque was always able to make Zehr do what he want, claiming that he'd never be able to see his family again if he didn't do as Jocque wished. The worst things that Zehr has been forced to do was murder people who tried to shut down the Cirque. Of course, Zehr hated this, but he did it so that way he would be able to find his family. When he turned 18, he realized that Jocque never intended to let Zehr meet his family, but it was too late for that now, as he was stuck in the circus forever.

Other:

Zehr was a character I got to use during a 1x1, which died out because both my partner and I lost interest. Zehr was great, though
    Last edited by Alter Ego; 01-19-2014 at 04:22 PM.

romance, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Angela Karmine
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Angela 

Other: Can wield fire and wields the chakrams in the picture.

This character I'm currently using for another xover RP. She's a Kingdom Hearts-based character

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12