Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Agents: I want to protect (Supernatural edition)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    You and I both know my standards are nonexistent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Agent Ω came to the lobby of the AGENTS headquarters, heading past the reception desk and straight for the exit, turning his coat collar up in a futile attempt to prevent the inevitable ritual that took place every time he entered or exited the building.
    He was almost at the door, maybe today was the day that he'd get away in ti-

"Good afternoon, Agent!"

His luck had run dry along with the last dregs of his determination to resist, he turned around, looking the bubbly secretary in the eye.

"Afternoon"

Every single day this woman had to interrupt his essential bi-daily brooding session with her overly friendly and excessively enthusiastic greeting, a greeting which he neither appreciated nor found particularly necessary. He was a solitary bloke by nature, and everyone -thank God- seemed to notice this and leave him alone, only breaking taboo to speak to him when things were dire or the canteen ran out of biscuits, everyone kept their distance and their tongue when he passed by.

Except this woman.

"I hope you're having a good day?"

Agent Ω officially gave up, if this woman wanted to talk, he would talk.

"Swell"

"Off to do anything interesting?"

Ω considered this, he didn't know if the secretary was in on the secret of the agency, whether she knew that supernatural monsters stalked the streets, hungry for mortal blood and, quite possibly, virgins.

"Nothing interesting, no. Just popping out for a quick smoke"

He turned to leave. Her voice rang out once more.

"Make sure to discard the ash in an appropriate refuse bin!"

"Sure"

"And don't forget to donate the teeth to the elderly!"

"Will do"

So she did know. Go figure.

Agent Ω got on his beloved motorcycle and made his way to the old wharf where the drug stash lay ready for his apprehension. No doubt there would be much paperwork to do after this operation, and no small amount of vampiric ash to discard in an appropriate refuse bin.
    Can I return it if it doesn’t fit?
    It always fits. Eventually

Spoiler: The pretty colours hide my lack of personality 

Good old Fantasy, with new twists.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Agent L-A looked around. The PRODIGIES agency was so dark inside... But that suited her. Light burned her eyes now that she had been turned. She wore sunglasses constantly, whether she was inside or not. It seemed that she sunburned more easily as well, so she liked to keep to the shadows. She had pulled her hair back into a tight ponytail and equipped herself with as many small knives as she could conceal on her body. She knew that she was supposed to tell someone before she left the agency, but she wasn't thinking straight.

Blood. I need blood. These words went through her mind over and over. I need to kill... I need to eat... The thoughts consumed her. Eldasha wasn't even herself anymore. She was filled with blood lust, she was evil, she was murderous. She ran her tongue over her fangs, feeling a slight pain as they dug into the soft flesh of her mouth. Blood leaked across her taste buds. Her vision tinged red around the edges. She wanted more. So much more. Walking out of the agency, she pulled a dark hood over her head and sunk into the shadows. The darkness was calming, and she felt safe in the protective cloak from the sunlight. She sighed, pulling her cloak tighter around her shoulders.

She turned, dashing down the street with unnatural speed. It was hard to keep her fangs hidden. I can't let anyone see what I am. I'm a monster... But it was hard when all she could see was red. Her mind was playing tricks on her. She could see puddles of blood on the street, and dripping off the walls. She knelt down and brought some of the liquid to her mouth. It was filthy gutter water. Stumbling on, she ignored the hallucinations her eyes had tricked her with. In moments, she had traveled a few miles. There was a bar... A sure fire way to find someone who was drunk enough not to notice her fangs. She found a suitable alleyway beside the building and waited. It was just moments before someone stumbled out. Her body moved without her consent. Suddenly there was a corpse in front of her... The man's blood dripped from her chin. She licked her lips, tasting traces of alcohol.

More. I need more. She left the alleyway, climbing to a rooftop where she could glide across the buildings. It didn't take long before she found another victim- this time an innocent girl not much older than she was. The helpless waitress let out a scream when she was shoved to the wall, too weak to fight against the vampire's undead strength. As she died, with Eldasha's fangs sunk into her neck, pain ripped through the agent's chest. She had just killed someone. She shoved the body away and let out a wail of agony. "What am I?" A whimper escaped her. She fled the scene, finding another alleyway. This time, she wasn't waiting for someone to ambush. She cried, and collapsed, sobbing into the dirty asphalt below her.

"No, no, no..." This was her curse. A girl, who had been so kind once, was now forced by her own vampiric nature to kill. Even now, her limbs forced her to stand. Her thirst had not been sated yet. "Please, please don't make me. Not again." She couldn't stop. The hunger was far too great. So she wiped the blood off her mouth and started searching for her next victim.
    Spoiler: Clicky clicky -------> 

planting a seed in your subconscious (aka Inception)
    romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

“ UCK!”this is soooo boring!!!!” Rina exclaimed to herself and the rest of the world, even though no one could hear her because no one was around. She stopped looking around and just stared at the sky; it was turning into a pretty sunset. In another hour or so it would be night, and she hadn’t spotted anything at the current moment, or but that could have been because she hadn’t looked hard enough. Either way, the day would end and the agents would be everywhere, because night was a great time for them to be out for some reason; she never quite got why the good agents were out at night a lot, or why she had a curfew when almost everyone else didn’t. She looked down at her feet and realized just how close to the edge she had been standing, if someone had surprised her she’d have fallen off, but she didn’t feel like moving and no one else was up there anyway.

Sean walked around feeling extremely good, since in a few hours, he’d be able to unleash his wings and fly around. Tonight would be fun, especially since he was feeling extra giddy. He had talked to a few cute girls earlier, but with his luck he didn’t find any AGENTS agents. He was hoping he’d find a girl from the AGENTS agency later on that night. The only fear he had was running into an AGENTS agent that was a guy: he’d always felt queasy around them, but Keith had always reminded him that his friendly personality was a good thing to have when you’re pretending not to be an agent.

Keith was happy. He had figured that Agent L-A was out and about for once, which he figured was a good thing. He always liked when agents just left without saying anything, it made his job easier. Though there was one last thing he needed to do, which wasn’t that important, but it would give her something fun to do. He looked around for Renny, though he hadn’t a clue as to where she was but if he didn’t find her in the next 20 minutes, he decided she was already out and about. After all, in a few hours, the supernaturals would be everywhere in plain sight.

You and I both know my standards are nonexistent
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

With the snapping of jaws and a guttural shriek, the poor wretch's life was extinguished. Mortals made truly pathetic sounds when they died, like snivelling children they cry and they beg and they scream and they gurgle and then they finally fall silent, it was quite insulting, really, that mortals referred to demons and the like as animals.

Mortals corrupted this world, they wasted it's limited resources, they polluted it's skies and filled it's seas with their refuse, sowing destruction and death wherever they went. The demons and the vampires and the fae folk were simply the pest control called in to exterminate the vermin of humanity, cleanse the world of it's sins, one pathetic human at a time.

"Who's the animal here?"

The alley was not covered in blood, no, it was drenched in it, the dark ichor was sprayed across the walls and speckled upon the dumpsters and it drip drip dripped into thick gelatinous pools on the ground, forming a beautiful scene of such death and life and death and blood and death, yessiree, the alley was her canvas and the blood was her paint. Her brushes lay discarded, their throats torn out viciously, for brushes were such fragile things, and she was such a talented artist, nay, artiste.

"The humans lead the cows to the slaughter, cooing and prodding and poking the stupid little bovines along into the grinder, calling them animals along the way, for animals are what humans eat, and humans are what eat animals"

The sound of a bone snapping accompanied the constant drip drip drippity dripping of the deliciously thick blood.

"But then along comes a demon, she leads the humans to the slaughter, cooing and prodding and poking the stupid little sapiens along into the grinder, calling them animals along the way, for animals are what demons eat, and demons are what eat animals"

Then came a sound painfully similar to the wet slap that a butcher knife makes as it cleaves apart fresh loin.

"So at the end of the day, who is the animal here?"

The demon cocks her head, examining the severed head she held in her hands, as if the disembodied pouch of meat could answer her.

"I used to be a vegetarian you know... Before I experienced the hunger"
    This brought forth a deceptively bubbly giggle from within her well blooded throat.

She threw the head behind her, where it landed neatly atop a pile of bones and hair and cartilage and other parts of the body she'd rather not dine on.

The demon herself was so deeply soaked in blood that the only parts of her body that were not a deep, dark crimson were her soft azure eyes, which remained stubbornly untainted by animal blood. She extended an unusually long tongue and started to lick the thick juices off of her arms, revelling in the blood's sweet, metallic taste.
    She stood up and sniffed the air.

"More"

And then she was gone, leaving behind an eldritch scene that wouldn't look out of place in a gory horror flick, the head atop the pile sat swarming with flies, looking like it was waiting for a young boy to come along and have a good old fashioned hallucination.
    The blood went drip drip drippity drip.
    Last edited by CrumpetCannon; 08-01-2013 at 05:53 AM.
    Can I return it if it doesn’t fit?
    It always fits. Eventually

Spoiler: The pretty colours hide my lack of personality 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yoko blinked slowly looking the ‘young girl’ up and down before flashing a delicate grin. “Of course dear, though somehow I suspect this is more of a ‘hanging out’ event then actual stalking” Yoko chuckled softly at her own little joke despite the fact it was not really that funny. Looking down at her own attire and giving a quick glance to Agent AK’s, Agent V gave a quick nod of approval seeing as how the two nearly matched in their form of dress. Despite the fact Agent V’s seemed a tad more designer.

“You will still keep your guns on your correct?” Yoko said asking a simple question although she wasn’t entirely sure how Agent AK would manage such. “Either way I am keeping ‘Claude’ with me” she said gingerly patting the sword on her hip. While this may have confused most people, Agent V had a way of making sure her favorite weapon was kept near at all times no matter the occasion.

Muttering a small charm ( Hanc abscondere mea nocte ensium) she brushed her hand over the blade as the weapon soon vanished to mortal eyes. The charm only concealed objects or treasures never living beings, it was a low level simplistic charm used to hide precious goods; something her mother once taught her many ages ago.

“So where are we off to my dear? The mall? A bar? To simply patrol the streets and see if any trouble comes out way?” The vampiress questioned now walking towards the exit of the building expecting Agent AK to follow or express where she wished to go. After all, Yoko certainly did not have a plan for tonight. Normally she would just wander about or head directly into the forest to see what plans might be afoot. Who would suspect a pureblood to be with the AGENTS?
    Spoiler: Want to join a roleplay with me? I'm in these! Clicky Clicky 

Ask the Imp
    I eat questions -nom nom-

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Amber grinned. "Actually, I have two of my guns with me. Can't you tell?" She giggled teasingly. "Normally I might've tried to hide another one, but the outfit didn't allow for it." She gestured to her purse and pulled the corner of her dress tight to reveal the outlined form of the gun strapped to her thigh.

She flashed a charming smile, impressed by Yoko's disappearing trick with the sword. "Hey, you gotta teach me that one some day." Though Amber had no idea that magic existed in the world, she had seen some of the gadgets created by today's scientists. She had no doubt that science could produce a way to make something unseen. Perhaps the weapon projected an imagine of what was behind it to give it a chameleon-like ability? Genius.

"Well I figured I'd just scout out some of downtown, maybe look for a little trouble." She laughed. "After all, I've heard there's a crime committed once every five minutes. It can't be hard to play hero for a while until we find a good fight." A grin pulled at the corners of her mouth. "Shall we?" She took a step towards the door, looking eager to get some real target practice in.

At last, Eldasha had had enough. Her clothes were drenched with blood, her body shaking with excitement. She felt so strong... If she tried, she could've stopped a car in it's tracks. There was no way she could be defeated. With new blood running through her veins, she was unstoppable.

She laughed, drunk on the taste of blood and flesh. The vampiress stumbled and leaned against a nearby wall. Somewhere, in the back of her mind, she couldn't believe what she had done. What had she done, one might ask? She had slaughtered half a dozen innocent people, including a family with two children. They had all been murdered by a terrible creature. Eldasha was now a creature of the dark. She was someone's worst nightmare, and right now she was loving every moment of it.

Darkness had settled into the city. The only lights were those that came from within homes and the beams of headlights. It was the most beautiful part of the day, as far as agent L-A was concerned. The sweetness of the shadows were so nice that she took her sunglasses off. Her eyes burned crimson, almost bright enough to give a soft glow to her face. She could still taste her meals, and she licked her lips. She wanted more, but her stomach was already swollen with liquid. It was only a matter of time before the weak, incompetent side of herself came back and she would throw up all of the wonderful blood she had consumed.

She sighed, and swiftly climbed a building. She felt like she could climb a sheer cliff. When Eldasha reached the top, she smiled at the night sky, breathing in deeply. The air was filled with the scents of an over-populated city. So many delicious souls to be had...

Overconfident in herself, she sat down and then lay down on the rooftop. Now that she was full, she actually felt a little bit tired... Perhaps it was time to rest, and digest before she went on another rampage. Yes, she would just close her eyes for a moment, and then be right back on her feet. Under no circumstances would she let her guard down. But she was asleep in minutes.

romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Rina had just kept staring and before she realized it, the sunset was now a dark night sky, with a full lit moon, and thousands of twinkling stars.
    “ Oh no…” she said aloud. “ I’m late!!!!!! I’m going to be in so much trouble!!” she said as she raced down the stairs of the building and ran onto the streets. A grinning boy was standing in her way and made no effort to move out of the way.

“If I keep running at this speed, I should be able to jump over him with 3 centimeters to spare, why do I have to be so short, and why does he have to be so tall!!! Here goes nothing!!!”

Rina jumped up and did a flip over the grinning boy’s head with 3 centimeters to spare above his head, landed and kept running back to the agency. Tezuka was already going to be mad enough as it was because she had failed to come back before night fall, but how long had it been? She had no clue. The time had passed all to quickly, and she was going to get it.

The grinning boy had been none other than Sean Davis. He quickly darted after the girl who had just jumped over his head. He knew she must be an agent. Who else could have done that, and that girl was pretty short he judged by the way and how little she missed his head. Who else could have judged that 3 centimeters and who else can run that fast? No one other than an AGENTS agent. He gave up as he had lost track of her, because he had spent to much time marveling at the skills that petty human girl had. He let his wings out and flew up over all the rooftops to see if he could find her, but he didn’t. So he flew up and spotted the sleeping girl on the rooftops.

Hey wait a minute.. is that that new girl who was so deathly like? Ah! Now I remember that vampire girl I think she was… agent L-A?

He flew down next to her and waited for her to do something and he took out his beautiful nice rifle and started polishing it hoping to scare the heck out of her when she awoke. Being his friendly self, he loved to play tricks. He loved scaring people or making people look at him. It was night and his dark large black wings beautifully blended in with the night, and the moon was bright and beautiful too, a perfect night was ahead. He bent down next to her and poked her. “ HEY VAMPS!! Get up!! Its night and time is wasting away!!!! Are you just going to sleep all night instead of terrorize the town??”

Rina paused to catch her breath outside of the back of the agency hiding in a bush, she wasn’t sure whether she should just go to her room, and sneak out, or just go talk to Tezuka and bother him again and try to make him tell her why she couldn’t be out at night. It had always bothered her, but she listened to him anyway because he seemed to be so much more intelligent.
    Last edited by Agent Rina; 08-02-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Sci-fi, action, adventure, dark, horror, fantasy, superpower, supernatural
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amanda sighed and decided she was just gonna give up for today. The girl took a left and hummed to herself trying to drown out the noise of the city, no-one appears to be around she thought to herself looks like it's gonna be car thief hunting today she wasn't sure why but she wanted to fight someone or something. Amanda needed to vent out all the anger she had managed to bottle up over the past few days, she didn't even remember why she was so angry. More to the point where the hell were all the other agents? and these supposed super naturals? heh that was the best part of this...she was told super naturals existed. Oh really? then where the fuck were they? "COME AT ME YOU MOFOS!" Amanda was shouting down the street as she headed towards a good place to grab some food...well good was an over statement, more free food due to an...acquaintance working there. What did the high up expect her to do? Wander around the city and do jack shit?

Amanda stopped in her tracks. Now this is interesting... she thought to herself as she saw just ahead of her a young male wearing a black hoodie and matching trousers slamming a crowbar into the door of a car. This is too good to be true...a car thief right here...just what I was looking for A smile spread across the girls face as she crouched down and pulled her Barrett M98 out of it's case, quietly she attached the muzzle piece she had made herself to the end of the barrel, it was designed to amplify the flash. What could she say? she enjoyed scaring the shit out of her target hence why she also attached the laser sight she'd made into the shape of the laser sight the predators used in alien vs predator. She loaded her mag with a mixture of tracer rounds and standard ammo...normally tracers were used so the shooter could see if they were close to the target but in this case Amanda wanted the target to piss themselves by landing a tracer or two close to his man hood.

She did one last check through before nodding to herself, she thought about attaching a scope to her rifle but doubted she'd need it at the range she was planning to shoot him at. Amanda stood up and headed over to the guy, her long hair blowing in the wind.

"HEY!" the thief jumped at the sudden shout and turned to look at Amanda, "Who the hell are you?" the girl wanted him to give her a reason to attack so she simply waited shifted her whole body weight onto one leg, "Well I can be anyone you want for the right price baby..." the thief seemed puzzled but played along.

"You what I think you are?" The thief took a slight step closer.

"Why don't you come find out?" Amanda's eyes drained of emotion as the thief moved a little closer again, just when the thief thought he was getting a bonus to his robbery Amanda pulled out her weapon from behind and fired a shot right into his knee cap, the tracer didn't have time to ignite. It usually took roughly 5 metres for tracers to ignite...Amanda shot him from 1.5 metres though the thief's cry of pain made it seem like much closer as the tracer ignited soon after it left the back of his knee joint. "Hmm...you guys never learn do ya?" Amanda crouched down in front of the thief and pulled his cheek out slightly, "aaaww so cute with your little crow bar trying to take this ugly piece of metal away from the owner." The thief remained quiet clutching his knee unable to believe that of all people to catch him red handed...it was Amanda.

The girl wasn't done yet though, she needed to know that this guy had learned hos lesson. With that she raised the rifle and fired another shot through his right knee cap at point blank, the thief's knee was pretty much destroyed, the flesh and bone flew up and out. "Hmmm...you appear to be in a bit of pain there buddy...lemme help ya out." The girl placed the gun flat against the ground and pulled the trigger, she held it loosely letting the recoil push the weapon up and clip the thief's manly hood. "Oops..." She said as she giggled. Amanda looked at the time on her phone and sighed, "Well it's been fun mister but it looks like I've gotta go..." She raised her weapon up, turned it around and proceeded to continuously hit her prey with the butt of her rifle, satisfied only when there was three teeth missing, plenty of blood soaking the road and his nose was shattered pretty much beyond repair. A little sigh of relief concluded Amanda's 'patrol' for the night.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

“ HEY VAMPS!! Get up!! Its night and time is wasting away!!!! Are you just going to sleep all night instead of terrorize the town??”

Eldasha had been about to enter a very pleasant dream, involving chocolate (Oh how she missed that sweet substance). She was very mad when she was woken up. She screamed, half in fear and half in fury. "What do you think you're doing!?" She leaped to her feet, her eyes ablaze, about to tear his throat out. That was when her eyes took in the familiar features of one of her fellow PRODIGIES. His name slipped her mind at the moment. "Oh... Sorry." The agent mumbled. "I wasn't scared, by the way." She blurted. "You just surprised me, is all." This, of course, was a lie. She had nearly wet herself.

Trying to look like the incident hadn't shaken her at all, she brushed herself off. "By the way, I have been terrorizing the town, if you can't tell." She gestured at her blood stained clothes, attempting to look tough. However, her lip was trembling with the guilt of what she had done and she could barely hold herself together. Her eyes were getting misty with horror and regret. She looked away so Sean wouldn't see. He would think she was weak, wouldn't he?

Far away, she could hear sirens. No doubt they were coming to arrive upon the scene of the family she tore apart. To take away the bodies of the children she had killed. Those kids had friends, aunts, grandparents, all who would be heartbroken to find out that they were dead. She had just ripped their lives apart. She had ended them, just so that she wouldn't have to go hungry. She felt as if her body was being torn in half by two different people. Her human self, and her vampiric self. Sadly, one was stronger than the other.

"So... Um." She didn't know what to say to cover up the aching in her heart.

romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Sean broke out into laughter. “ hey, hey there! I’m Agent S5! I don’t believe we’ve met before, after all, the only thing you did was hide in your room. And that blood stained clothes of yours, pfftt. By the way, you can bite me anytime you feel.” He raised an eyebrow and smirked at that as he continued on. “ I’m a fallen angel so I can’t really die if you bite me. But I can die if you blow my head off. You see, you’re not exactly my type. I prefer petty and hot human girls to a fierce vampire but you’ll do tonight. I see you’re at a loss of words, but Mr. Keith said I could talk to you only after you went out of the agency on your own, because you kept to yourself and all. But what do you think of this baby!!” he held out his rifle with pride and then continued to polish it, and then continued blabbing, “So you see I’ve been dying to encounter a good lookin’ cookin’ girl and quite frankly I just saw one earlier, an AGENTS agent, and then I found another on the roof tonight, one that looked like she needed some hitting on.” He smirked and then preformed two fake coughs and just kept talking. “so you see Agent L-A, or can I call you Agent hothothothothot hot? Because you’re the second hottest girl I’ve ever seen. Any way Agent Hothothothothothot, I think we should spend the night together terrorizing the town, cause I kinda get bored by when I’m all alone, and I will certainly ditch you if I find that other AGENTS girl, but you get the point right Hothothothothot??” Sean continued to blab about stuff and finally after 5 minutes of straight blabbing he finally finished. “ SO what do you say Agent Hothothothothothot? Wanna spend the night terrorizing the town together?

--

Rina contemplated what she would do, when she suddenly felt the metal tip of a gun against her back and immediately jumped up and out of the bush and drew her gun. She then realized who it was. It was none other than Tezuka, he was mad.

“ Rina! I knew you were going to sneak out! Ha! I caught you! Now get back inside the agency this minute!!!” He put up his gun and grabbed her wrist and walked her in the agency right to his office. He sat down behind his desk and motioned for her to sit down in the chair in front of his desk. She sat and looked at his neatly folded hands on the desk, avoiding his scary mad stare. “Rina, why on earth would you disobey my orders?”
    She looked down and sighed before calmly but firmly stating her say.

“ Tezuka, then why do I have to stay inside the agency at night? Is it because you think I can’t take care of it myself? Is it because you think I’m going to get kidnapped? Or maybe is it because there is something out there you don’t want me to see? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO STRICT ABOUT NIGHT JUST AROUND ME?” She had stood up when she said this and now had sat back down. She then dared to look at his eyes. He somehow looked a little hurt at this. He just sighed and the room lapsed into an uncomfortable silence.

After a while, Tezuka spoke again. “Rina, I wish it were that simple. The thing is that I just don’t want you to end up dead, that’s all. Blake would kill me if I let that happen to you, and so would my parents. You know that. I just don’t want you to encounter one of them. THAT is what I don’t want to happen because you will end up dead if you meet the wrong person, or the interrogation could be extremely bad. It’s not like you’ve ever been captured before. You know what happens to interrogated agents. And I’m sure those boys over there like to play around. I don’t want you to get hurt!”

The only reason she didn’t punch him out was because he had looked hurt for some reason unknown. She had no idea it killed him inside to be so strict and not tell her the things he didn’t want her to encounter. The less she knew, the less likely she was to encounter them, especially if she was only out in the day time and not out at night. Eventually she would see a super natural. It was only a matter of time before she found out on her own, or he could tell her first. But he didn’t want to break the news to her. Plus, it was always hard on agents when he told them the truth. And, being Rina, she might walk strait up to the PRODIGIES door to see if he was telling the truth. He decided, he should tell her later.

“When you’re 20 I’ll tell you, but you can go out tonight I guess, but just… just…. Stay away from any ally ways and shadows or anything else where you might find a great place to hide. Stay in the open, but not the open open, and wear pedestrian clothes, like you would be going on a romantic date tonight er something like that. Just be safe and don’t talk to anyone you’ve never seen before…just come back in 2 hours and don’t be late.”

Rina was mad at him, but happy that he was letting her out. She ran into her room and got dressed. She ran out of the agency and just stood there in the middle of the quiet street, far away from any commotion that had gone one. She just stood there looking at the night sky and the twinkling of the stars and the bright moon. She looked up and observed there were no clouds tonight. Then, she continued to stare at the sky.
    Last edited by Agent Rina; 08-03-2013 at 01:27 AM.

Page 2 of 44 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast