Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 424344

Thread: [M] Agents: I want to protect (Supernatural edition)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Action, Adventure and all sorts of things like, such as that.
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"I'm glad i could make it myself, Sir!" Agent J replied to Tezuka, adjusting his tie once again. The ex-seal had a couple of question to ask the director, who exactly where they fighting and why were they fighting them, he also wondered why he couldn't find out anything about the agency, this was all something he had trouble processing let alone understanding. Then there was the fact that most of it's member were rather young, there was something about this agency that didn't add up about it.

In the end he decided to keeep quiet about it, he figured it was better to find out by himself, besides, he doubted any explanation the director could provide would answer his question. Agent J simply got closer to tezuka without saying anything, that was the seal's style, just follow order, no talking back, no incomformities, no nothing just pure discipline and subordination.

"Question, Sir, what exactly is a relic? are they important?" the Ex-seal asked Tezuka, this was the only question he was going to ask Tezuka, if he was going to risk his life for something he at least wanted to know what it was and what it did.
    Thanks a lot Karma!
    .. / .... .- ...- . / .- .. --- ... - / - .... . / .--. .- - ....
    Spoiler: The way of the dragon. 

planting a seed in your subconscious (aka Inception)
    romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Tezuka sighed. "Weeelll Mr. J sir, I guess you haven't been around long enough over here in this area to know. I'm not sure how your file came about, but I assume that you're what it says you are. Now! The real question, relics eh?" He then moved a plaque under a picture, which then opened up a little square in the wall. Tezuka then tapped on it several times before pushing it back in. After that the wall opened to reveal an entrance to a well lit hallway with doors on every side, numbered and labeled with more numbers and some odd language that wasn't really a language. Tezuka walked in and motioned for Agent J to follow. "Well, a relic is a piece of a rock on its outer appearance, as you can see, it looks like it's been broken off of a larger rock..."

Just then the door to his office opened as Lance walked in with another relic piece. "AH! Lance! glad you could make it! Come on over and help me with these things!" As both of the agents walked into the hallway, the piece of wall that opened closed.

Tezuka continued with the explanation of a relic. "These "relics" are added up to make on big tablet. There are twenty pieces. On the outside, these pieces have a strange writing on it, and glow slightly yellow, this is due to the magic seal placed over the whole tablet. There was a map created to find these relics, along with a whole library about them, unfortunately, we do not have those books, or the map. SO! we must keep these pieces separate yet together. We do not piece the pieces together, even if we do have matching pieces. This is because the power must be stored in these pieces until we can get the power out. If the pieces are kept together and placed together, then they will seal themselves to their part and when the whole tablet is restored. It is said to lead to ultimate power, now, that can be a very bad thing if in the wrong hands, many have died for this. That is why we want to collect the pieces, and must store them here. We have some very high security down here in this long hallway of doors. Some doors are best not be opened, because down here, the secrurity is not all cameras, lazers, invisible sensors and such, it's also magic."

He then came upon an itnersection from the long hallway of doors. There led more hallways with more doors. He then continued to walk and then came upon a door labeled 7d8c46. He opened it and turned on the lights. There was a room filled with old files and books scattered about, and a single tile removed from the floor with a shiny silver box in the space. The tile lay next to it's place. "Here is where we shall store one of the relics. We have another room to go to after this."

Im extremely well-rounded, Though mature Roleplays and romance are my strong points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

He found it odd that she dipped one of her fries in the milkshake that she ordered, wondering what kind if mixture of flavored it'd produce. So he curiously dipped one in his, and the mix of sweet and salty wasn't a bad one. Upon being asked what he ordered, Alva spoke up. "A triple patty cheeseburger, and a caramel vanilla milkshake. This thing is gonna keep me full for the remainder of the day, I'm sure of it. The things huge, and it tastes good too." He would comment, surprised by the size of the burger after it was brought to him, taller than the average burger one would by for sure.

romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click, click, click, click. The sound of heels could be heard, even on the ground of the forest. The woman with raven black hair from the fancy mansion mentioned a long time ago approached the vampire Cain and the... stupid girl who was out. She then crossed her arms.
    "Well well well..... it seems as if your job is quite simple sir... the PRODIGIES have plans for you. Midenori is trying to get things quickly eh? Well go back to HQ and tell him I came to tell him to slow down. As much as i'd like to see him, I've got buisness to do. Tell him Queen came and the Princess and I have decided he's going to fast like always. Tell him to get off the scent of the demon human boy. It's the best way to get him out. In the mean time, leave this stupid girl to me. So get going and get back to the HQ to relay the message. You don't need to know who I am fully, you've never seen me before so It's ok to feel definat..." She had a straight face and showed the hint of the silver gun with silver bullets to show that she meant buisness. "Silver. It's a weakness most PRODIGIES share eh? Now get."

While it was obvious that Cain had other plans, he had seen enough silver for one day and and glared, but he couldn't do anything about it, it was obvious that this woman was a superior of Midenori, or maybe just a friend, but either way, she meant business. So he left.

She cut Rina loose from the restraint and chuckled. "Wow. Who knew you'd be this incompetent when dealing with the other kinds. I think, you could do better...." With that she turned and walked off.

Rina blinked a few times as she was starting to wake up. Her head was on the ground and the thing she saw was the perfect model walk of heels walking off into the distance before everything went back to black.
    Last edited by Agent Rina; 12-09-2014 at 04:47 AM.

Good old Fantasy, with new twists.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Amber chuckled, eating a few more French fries in the same manner.

"Wow, do you need some help eating that mountain of a hamburger?" She asked, her eyes widening when he showed her the nearly monstrous thing. "You could make that into breakfast, lunch, and dinner." She teased, taking a long, chilly sip of her shake.

Amber ran a hand through her now messy blonde hair, removing a few forest leaves from the tresses. "Geesh." She murmured, brushing the leaves under the table. With a sigh, she leaned back against the plastic covered seating, and frowned. "Tomorrow should be interesting." Her shoulders sunk as she sighed. "I have to find Rina and bring her back, as well as check on-" Her thoughts had spilled out a little too easily. She couldn't let Alva know about Akuma...

"Uh, check on my sights." She said, patting the barely visible bulge of her pistol. "I think they're slightly off."
    Spoiler: Clicky clicky -------> 

Im extremely well-rounded, Though mature Roleplays and romance are my strong points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"We'll just have to see if I CAN finish it, won't we?" Alva chuckled a tad to Ambers reaction to the burger he ordered for himself. As thing started to wind down and they continued eating their food, he listened to Amber speak her mind a little on how hectic tomorrow might be. "It won't be that bad. Other than another discussion or something along those lines because of retrieving a piece, I doubt there will be much intense things going on. Though I am kind of curious if Rina made it out in one piece. That's an easy question to answer most of the time though."

Good old Fantasy, with new twists.
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Amber shook her head sadly. "I'll have to check in with Lance, he's was her partner during this..." She took a deep breath, resisting the urge to take her phone out and call him. Was it even possible for her to not worry about work for ten minutes? She was beginning to doubt it.

The agent sighed, eating a few more of her French fries. "Aw well. We'll figure it out when we get back." She brought her vanilla shake up to her lips, taking a long sip. Her cheeks shrunk slightly with the effort of drawing the sweet ice cream through such a thin straw.

_____

Lance was walking alongside Tezuka, learning more about the tablets and their magic. "Wait, if these things are so heavily protected... What do they lead to? I mean, what's so important about them?" It was possible that this had already been explained to him once that day, but he was too tired to recall the memory. He did know that the PRODIGIES wanted these items as much as they did... And they would do just about anything to get them. "I just don't get it." He murmured quietly.

His phone buzzed for the five hundredth time that night. Lance knew better than to look... It was just Harmony asking him again when he would be home. His sister had no patience.
    Spoiler: Clicky clicky -------> 

romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As they came along the last room, Tezuka was silent as he put the last relic up. Once they exited the room, he answered Lance's question. "Well, if they seal themselves together, and they all get put together. What it leads to, well, no one really knows. All we know is what happens when we have 90% of them together, it's enough power to destroy an entire city, and more. The magic and power that comes out of it is not... it's not anything close to the regular magic that we sometimes encounter with the supernaturals. It's something much worse. Something that a human can never posses themselves.
    It will go out of control, and the only way to keep it in control if 100% of the pieces are together is bloodshed, and a special phrase said by a certain person. There's a whole entire book about how to control and get the magic that is overwhelming to a person or supernatural. It's not something that we want, because the PRODIGIES will stop at NOTHING to get the power. There is a different system for the PRODIGIES, and the way they work, and how they plan is just dangerous, the casualties, they don't care, and the mysteries they hide that only a few know is incredible." He sighed as they came back to the entrance of the corridors that one could possibly get lost through if one did not know the way. He opened it up and they arrived back into his office.

"these are part of the reason why we the AGENTS exist. To protect the world from these relics ever being put back together. Any more questions before I give you all the rest of the day off before the next mission tomorrow?" Tezuka looked at both Lance and Agent J hoping that they had both been satisfied.

SUDDENLY a button on the underside of his desk started flashing. He then pulled out his phone and began to talk to the person on the other side. "Yes.... as i suspected of Agent V..... I'm so relieved. Ahhh and a new guy? Hades you say? Well might as well send this guy in as well... oh he's from our other agency across the world? Ah, that one.. I see. Well send him in. If Agent V drops by then please send her in, I'd like to talk to her as well. Yes. Do send them in. Thankyou."

He then hung up, and then looked back at Lance and Agent J. "Sorry about that, so any more questions?"

---

Rina finally woke up again and rolled onto her back and looked up into the forest trees and the sky. Every thing was clear, the smoke had mostly gone away at this part of the forest. She sat up and stared at the ground thinking. She wasn't sure what exactly had happened within the last 3 hours. She had a relic, she was with Lance... and then what? Grenades? and after that? She couldn't remember. Where had everyone gone? She couldn't answer that either . She stood up and leaned against a tree. Everything was slightly out of view. She stood there light headed and sighed leaning against the tree wondering what happened.

--

AT THE PRODIGIES HQ.....................

--

Midenori scowled at Ren's return. He had come back empty handed, with nothing about Akuma's whereabouts other than that he had not left town. He grumbled and came up with a plan B. The Cain came in with the news from the Queen.
    "GGGGGAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!! Why now?" he said aloud to no one after everyone had left his office. "Surrreeee call in Keith, and not me! Why must you appease the princess!!!! I mean seriously! I never get to spend any time with you any more... ever since those kids came along... you've been evily scheming without me...." He then smiled an evil grin. "Fine. I'll play by your rules, since technically I'm the King and he's only the prince. I mean seriously. Your brother should have done a better job at that. I won't touch the night for awhile, or the day. But i shall mess with the dawn and the dusk.... "
    Last edited by Agent Rina; 06-02-2015 at 01:12 AM.

romaction (sure why not)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

In the Mansion in the Forest somewhere far off……

The woman with blonde hair looked out the large glass windows over the forest and in the distance could see the city. Another woman with dark, black hair stood next to her. Both of them looking out the window at the city past the forest in the distance. Finally the blond woman spoke after a moment of silence.

“So, Queen, I know you’ve seen your daughter. How do you like how she’s grown up?” The blonde woman smirked a little bit.
    The woman with black hair, who was called Queen, furrowed her brow and spoke. “Well Princess, it’s kind of Midori’s fault for my daughter and my son being so foolish! At least your daughter turned out to be decent! I mean Keith has been quite the good father keeping tabs on your precious daughter! I mean look at my two children! One of them thinks that they can save the world from evil by being brainwashed by the good things Tezuka thinks he’s achieving.
    And Midori has been no help in raising our children. He really is an awful father you know. Let’s take my son for example! How in the world did he get blue hair? It’s probably the demon side of him you know. But none the less, Midori who is a ghost demon thing, heck I’m married to him and I don’t even know what he is, but Akuma was in his hands since he was a baby! And now my son wants to be on the same side of his older sister? What is wrong with my children? Born of two perfectly evil parents, and the one I had placed all of my hope in, Midori screws up and now Akuma has run from him.”

The blonde woman, who Queen called Princess laughed a bit. “Ah… it’s a shame Midori was such a bad father, maybe when we come into the scene things will be a bit better, after all if we can figure out how to activate Akuma’s demon side and let that take him over, he’ll be the best son you could ask for."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. The Queen spoke, “Ahhh… Prince Keith, you may come in.”
    Keith entered the door. “Ahh Honey! I’m back!” He came in and walked straight over to princess and kissed her. She smiled at Keith. “Glad to see you again too.”
    Queen rolled her eyes. “All right you two, save the mushy stuff for later. We need to talk about business. But first, how’s your daughter Keith? I heard she dropped by with mine. Apparently they’re friends.”

Keith thought for a moment.
    “Ahh yes. I told Midori to invite them to our ball a long time ago, but your crazy daughter Queen, why she was just like you. Rebellious and doesn’t know how to make a posh plan, but rather a crazy and harsh one. But my, both of our daughters look great. It seems that Tezuka sure knows how to keep them in shape! In a fighting sense. I’d say Tezuka has done a great job. Though they’ve all fallen for the good guys can eventually win thing. I mean, we all know that we are going to get all the power someday.”

“Quiet, Prince Keith. Save the arrogance until after we’ve collected everything.” Queen sighed. “I mean we’ve already failed once, and our library was destroyed, but we’ve succeeded in killing off Tezuka’s older brother Blake, because he foiled our plans once, and then we really should have killed off Tezuka while he was young. Blake was a hard match, no telling what Tezuka could be hiding. Also, we have to deal with my son and daughter. Akuma being the night, and well you know who the day is. She hangs out with the Dawn, your daughter Keith. And the Dusk, well I don’t really care about him at this point.

Either way, we need to put our plan into action. We’ll probably have to re expose the whole entire scandal that we have successfully covered, but it’ll make Tezuka awfully angry, because he saw us kill Blake, and then he’ll never forgive us, and I don’t know how Amber or Rina will take it. Now we have the problem with Akuma. There are also those other pesky men in the AGENTS agency, who will probably try to keep them away from us. All we need is to use our secret plan. I’ll sacrifice my daughter if need be, but remember that you kind of have to gain your daughter’s trust, Princess and Prince. Because we need her to read the passage. All we need is to figure out how to get Akuma full demon mode and then he’s taken care of and we can deal with the others in the agency as well."

She then looked back to the city as the sun was setting. “We’ll definitely win this time. We won’t lose like last time.”

----
    It all seemed quiet and things seemed to be falling into place for everyone, except the PRODIGIES. They were almost ready to launch their full scale attack, the plans for that were falling into place, and they were about to uncover their greatest scandal.
    But for now, things were going perfectly for everyone, or so it seems.

the end.
    Last edited by Agent Rina; 06-02-2015 at 01:22 AM.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 424344