• Aleksandr Rose
    • Dylan Jay

• Blake West
    • ArraBella Adams

Key:

The creator's
    Welcomed RPer's

Clues:

• Decayed body with blisters and third degree burns. Smells of sulfur and rotting flesh. Found in the gym
    • A rotten package of muffins. Rotten 1 week before expiraton. Found in the kitchen
    • "Oh, and most of us have some odd power that most likely than not is related to us being here." But how?
    • The faucets when turned on make a hissing noise while the water supply is delayed. A common reason for this that plumbers have found is that when water has time to settle or evaporate from pipes, and when air has time to get into the pipes, the pipes will make this dreadful noise.

Essentials:

Food
    Refer to clue #2. Some of the food has decayed for unknown reasons (as of yet unknown). Packages with holes burned into them, burned packages, opened packages, and any food exposed without proper packaging is inedible.

Water
    Some characters in the RP have deduced that the water supply is bad to drink straight from.

Important bits

But one thing for sure was that the body was still warm. A pulse though? She couldn't find one. This person had probably died while they were talking over them. Important #1 Refer to clue #1
    Last edited by Kicks; 09-02-2013 at 08:17 PM.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Default A starter for Blake West

The hallways were filled with the distant echo of lazy footsteps. A teenager was roaming down them with his hands slid into the leather pocket of his dark jacket. His eyes looked through the dark shades in curiosity as he took in the tiles of the ground and the odd silence that surrounded him. This was such an enormous school, but where were the other students?
    Blake let a small sigh escape him as he came to a full stop in the middle of a hallway. Maybe if he just paused there for a minute then he would be able to hear something interesting. Like rats singing opera? He thought to himself with a chuckle. No, rats didn't sing. Silly him. It was even more unnerving for him to think that if rats had gotten inside of this school then that meant they would have found a way in. A way in, meant a way out. Or did it? I should really stop thinking.
    In the security of the thought that believed he was alone and nobody else could hear him, the teenager began to him softly to himself while he thought about what if the school hallways were flooded with water?
    "I chimed in with a haven't you people ever heard of closing a damn door?" He whistled towards the ceiling. Light fixtures blinked back at him almost in greeting. He raised his hand and them and gave a little wiggle of his fingers. Now if only they could make me a sandwich.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    dramam!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Welcome Conner!

Conner ran through the halls looking for someone, she was all alone and didnt like it that much, she ran down one hallway then another and finely hit hard into the back of a boy standing in the hall, she fell to the ground and hit her head as he glasses flew off and across the hall "ow" she rubbed the back of her head and looked at the boy "sorry, are you ok?" she stood up and looked around "do you see my glasses?" she looked around the hall for them
    Hi! i dont know what to put here :P

Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Parody
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ecil

Ecil frowned as she stared inside her locker. It was happening again. She had gotten angry at a text from her brother, and now as she stared inside her locker, imagining rats chewing up his favorite skate shoes, she saw them. Rats. Filling her locker, pouring out, scurrying across the floor. Breathing hard, she forced herself not to scream. It had happened enough times now for her to know what would happen next.

She blinked hard, and they were gone. It was getting easier to control these...these images, that her mind seemed to be creating. Why was this happening? And what was she going to do? Slamming the locker door, she clutched her books and breathed hard, willing herself to stay calm.

Cian

Cian was sitting in his classroom, half asleep, wondering why everything had gotten so quiet. He didn't mind, it helped him sleep. He'd been up much of the night; of course that wasn't his fault. Groaning, he pulled his hoody down over his face and tried to ignore other students, who seemed to be talking now, about something exciting, it seemed. Whatever, he didn't care, he just wanted to sleep. Unfortunately, that wasn't happen. Finally, he looked up and asked a nearby student just what was going on.

"The teacher...the teacher's gone. Just vanished. Poof!", she said. Cian looked at her with a quizzical look on his face. What the heck was she talking about?
    Last edited by Falka; 08-06-2013 at 07:18 AM.
    I work nights and sleep during the day, so I post at really odd times. (but I never go more than 8 hours without posting)

Mostly fantasy or fandom based roleplays
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dylan made her way near the school seeing as few people had came. She walked inside into a hallway where a boy around her age was standing. She looked around a bit taking in the first of most likely many hallways. She walked up to the boy her bag over her shoulder saying she was a smart fierce woman. "Hello. I saw you standing here and I thought I would greet you. I'm Dylan, Dylan Jay." She smiled looking at the boy closer. Blonde with a muscular build up. She moved her hair out of her face, she wanted to make a good first impression. He looked like a sort of stud, you would call it. A jock, the ones who hang out with there friends yelling to each other and stuff about sports. They were crazy. She put her hand out for a shake. Be polite Dyl.

Spoiler: Let us travel to Planet Hellfire!!!!! 

Spoiler: Mooneh's Important buisness. 

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake quickly turned his head to the side when he heard something, or rather someone approaching. He hadn't been expecting some company so soon. It made him wonder just who else was here? Maybe he'd be able to see them soon enough too. However, those hopeful thoughts were cut off suddenly when he had been rammed into from behind. He made a grunting noise as he staggered forward a few steps from impact.
    What was that that had hit him? Was it a brick wall?! He turned quickly around just to find a girl there on the ground. Ooo that must have hurt. Bunking the head was like hell only for the brain.
    "Yea, just cool." He smoothly answered back in his English accent. He glanced around the ground at her next question with surprise. So this girl was blind without her glasses? Well, that made sense on some levels. There wouldn't be any other reason for someone to be wearing glasses unless they were a hipster. In that case, Blake could break those glasses. Ooo the thought of hipsters. Oooo.
    His eyes swept over the glasses in victory and a small smile formed on his face. He knelt down and picked up the glasses carefully so he wouldn't break them accidentally. The teenager took the girl's hand and carefully placed the glasses in them. He closed her fingers around them carefully and then he straightened up.
    "Shouldn't you be a little more careful when running down hallways? I think they made rules for that kind of thing." Blake told the girl with a chuckle. "Yea, yea. The rule that is right next to the one about running with no scissors."

​Beautiful Nightmare

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mooneh View Post
    Dylan made her way near the school seeing as few people had came. She walked inside into a hallway where a boy around her age was standing. She looked around a bit taking in the first of most likely many hallways. She walked up to the boy her bag over her shoulder saying she was a smart fierce woman. "Hello. I saw you standing here and I thought I would greet you. I'm Dylan, Dylan Jay." She smiled looking at the boy closer. Blonde with a muscular build up. She moved her hair out of her face, she wanted to make a good first impression. He looked like a sort of stud, you would call it. A jock, the ones who hang out with there friends yelling to each other and stuff about sports. They were crazy. She put her hand out for a shake. Be polite Dyl.
    Oh so there were more people here! Now Blake was really excited. He glanced up from the girl who had ran into him and lost her glasses to the new girl who had arrived and began to fire away with talking. Cool, she wasn't shy. That was a good sign. Shy people tended to annoy him a little bit because they were so reserved. He liked people who spoke. They were far better to have a conversation with.
    "Hey, JJ." Blake greeted casually as he stuck his hand out for her to shake. Of course he was only going to pull it back before she could shake it and then run it through his hair and say something cocky. He was just like that. "Cool if I call you that?" He asked her even though he was totally going to call her that nonetheless of her preference. "They call me Blake, but whatever else is find so long as it's not embarrassing." He added with his own formalities. It was only polite and after all he was talking to a girl. Ya needed to treat the ladies with respect.

​Beautiful Nightmare

dramam!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Conner smiled and held her glasses "well who said i couldn't brake the rules?" she smiled at him "its like they where made to be broken" she put her glasses on and looked at him, today she had on a blue button up long sleeve shirt and her white tank top and skinny jeans, she had her hand on her hip and the other at her side as she looked at the young man, she guessed he was older than her and was in a different grade, but she didnt ask
    Hi! i dont know what to put here :P

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Caggers1230 View Post
    Conner smiled and held her glasses "well who said i couldn't brake the rules?" she smiled at him "its like they where made to be broken" she put her glasses on and looked at him, today she had on a blue button up long sleeve shirt and her white tank top and skinny jeans, she had her hand on her hip and the other at her side as she looked at the young man, she guessed he was older than her and was in a different grade, but she didnt ask
    Just a casual reminder to follow the rules about the grammar. ;3 Fair warning now.

Blake glanced away from the girl he was now officially calling JJ no matter what she said, and to the girl that had ran into him just out of nowhere it had seemed. "Oh, so we have a rebel here, huh?" He remarked with an amused look. "Just don't go too crazy, a'ight? We wouldn't want the school suddenly to be caught on fire and then all of us dying because someone forgot how to work the fire extinguisher." He joked with a small laugh. Oh he found himself to be so hilarious. "You know, most girls thank someone after they receive help." He told her as he indicated towards her glasses with an index finger. "Don't I at least get a 'hey my name is...and I'm a clutz'?"

​Beautiful Nightmare

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Default A starter for ArraBella Adams

A red-headed girl was giggling as she roamed down the stairway rails with her skateboard beneath her bottom. Her hands were on top of her head, preparing for impact whether it be with the ground or a wall. Nothing was better than good ol' fashioned skateboarding to pass the time. She enjoyed this hobby of hers and found it extremely exciting to try new things on the board itself. One of the things she had never done before was ride down the railing to the stairs with her board. So she just had to do it of course.
    The girl's board and her were tossed off of the rail by gravity and thrown across the ground. So she had been right in protecting her head! She rolled a little ways as her breath stuck in her throat. At last, ArraBella came to a complete stop. She was on her stomach were her face facing the floor now. Her skateboard lay about a yard from her right hand. Once she got over the adrenaline she would search for it. But for now she was trying to calm down her spinning head and excited heart.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Page 1 of 57 12351 ... LastLast