Thread: Crazywolf's Hall of Fame

Month the of Member November
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Default Crazywolf's Hall of Fame

Crazywolf's Hall of Fame

I've been thinking for a while about making an archive for some of my best characters to keep a record of who they were and what they've done. I considered just doing a web-page but then no-one else would ever see it so instead I decided to make something here.

I have decided that to enter my Hall of Fame a character will need to meet one of two criteria, either they completed a roleplay or they took part in a roleplay that lasted longer than 6 months. I will start by putting in characters from my back-catalogue who pass this requirement and then hopefully in time add more.

To start it off my first character will be...

Malak Malaksson

<A picture drawn especially for me by Kris.>

Roleplays participated in:
    The Lost Hold

Bio/History:
    Malik was a character from the Warhammer Fantasy setting who featured in one of the very first play-by-post games I did online which was on a different website. He was a young dwarf beardling (the name given to a young dwarf who's beard has not yet reached his waist) from the Hold of Karak Hirn. In the streets of his home city he saw an advert for a quest to a nearby lost hold conquered by skaven, the purpose of this quest was to retrieve some lost treasure. Knowing he was too young too be accepted onto such a mission Malik followed the questing party in secret until forced to reveal himself. From these awkward beginnings he then did his best to prove his worth and earn the longbeards’ respect, along the way gaining several mentors. Although he was almost killed in the final battle versus a giant rat-demon he ultimately survived to return home with his share of treasure. During the quest he also came into contact with a group of elves. Thanks to their kindness and hospitality he came to see them as worthy allies and to hold them with respect.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 05-31-2017 at 08:04 PM.
    Born to be a king & fighting to survive in a world with the darkest powers.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Sebb Harrington

Roleplays participated in: The Travellers

Sebb was an rpa character I made for a 1x1 game call The Travellers which I did with a member called Sweet_Doom. The game was a classic setup of vampire-meets-werewolf and Sebb was the werewolf character. The setting was a kind-of renaissance style Brothers Grimm affair. In terms of personal background Sebb had started out as a huntsman but been bitten by a wolf that turned out to be a werewolf. When his wife discovered what had happened to him she couldn't live with it and kicked him out. He then left his family behind and wandered across the land. At first he was overcome with misery but he found the will to continue life and eventually became a bounty hunter. A lot of his bounty-work was hunting other super-naturals though only those that had attacked humans. His were-blood gave him heightened instincts and senses which made him good at the job. The story of the actual roleplay part involved Sebb and Sweet_Doom's character Myka both responding to a call for aid from a kingdom that seemed to be under a curse and the young king offered a reward to whoever could find the cause. The king also asked the two characters to work together. At first there was tension between them because Myka was a vampire who disliked werewolves but in the end they learned to trust each other and even became pretty close to one another. It turned out the curse was wrought by a demon-lord trying to enter the world. In the end the characters were able to thwart it but not without Myka losing her life. Sebb then had to take her to her father who could bring her back to life with a complicated spell, which he did. The story ended with the two characters having a kiss in the bedroom.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 05-31-2017 at 07:43 PM.

The Fresh Prince of Britain • RPAs personal wolf fetish • RPA's Wolf Mascot • Crazy the Wolfheart

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Kit Hawkswood

Alas no picture. I originally had one but sadly the site it was taken from is now down.

Roleplays participated in: The Lost Child

Kit was a mercenary-swordsman character I created for a 1x1 fantasy-themed story I did with Caoi aka. Bumbling Bee. His background was that he was a bit of a rogue who often ended up getting in trouble. When things got a bit too hot in his home province he had travelled to a foreign land called Talia where he became a sell-sword and made his name. (I will say my idea for him was inspired quite heavily by the character Mad Martigan in an 80s movie called Willow.) In the roleplay he teamed up with Caoi's character Iona who was the lost heir to his home kingdom. Iona hired him to go with her to find something in a cave that would help her recover the kingdom. Along the way they kept getting into trouble a lot. At first they got on each other's nerves a bit but then eventually fell for each others charms and ended up sharing more than one night of passion together. The thing they were looking for turned out to be a dragon who after some negotiation agreed to help them out. Borrowing some of the dragon's gold they then headed to Talia to recruit an army and used it to take back the kingdom. Before the final scene Iona also revealed she was pregnant. The story ended with Iona on the throne and Kit as her consort.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 05-31-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Kaylee Steiger
    (unlike the above picture she actually had a long-sword but otherwise it's a pretty close resemblance)

Roleplays: The Strange Alliance

I first came up with Kaylee for a short story I started that didn't go very far. I then decided to re-use her for a 1x1 with Maya. She was a fairly hard-bitten mercenary type though I did also try to give her a sensitive side. She was also one of my first goes at a female character. The story started with her being hired to defend the home village of Maya's character Tiri who was a fey raised by humans. Maya's character was pretty badass as well so they ended up making a strong team. The plot was pretty complicated but it involved a sorceress who wanted to capture Tiri for her own ends and the sorceress was also working with the unseelie king. At one point the characters ended up going to the otherworld to meet the seelie queen and also to reunite Tiri with her parents, they also had to rescue some kids from the village that had been stolen. There were a whole stack of other plot twists as well before the final showdown which took place in the castle of the sorceress and ended up liberating the human kingdom she'd taken control over. The story ended with Kaylee being invited to go and live among the fey in the otherword. I like to think she eventually found a nice hot male fey to settle down with but then who knows.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 05-31-2017 at 07:46 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Faid Hassim

Roleplays participated in: Tales from Tailte, The Fakhir Chronicles, The Ballad of Talite

Faid was a character I made for a fantasy game called Tales from Tailte. He was a young knight who was the personal champion of the king of a kingdom named Saibreas. As a character he was extremely courteous and chivalrous and in manner usually quite serious because of his devotion to duty. He was originally introduced as a love interest for one of Caoi's characters who was a noblewoman named Aoife. This also threw him into a love triangle with Caleb the crown prince whom Aoife had been having an affair with. As the story went on Faid and Aoife became an item and even ended up getting engaged, though what he didn't know at the time was that Aoife had seen Caleb again. There was also a civil war going on which Faid had to go off and fight in. After Faid returned from fighting Aoife decided to run off and disappear and he spent ages searching for her. When he eventually found her she was hiding with Caleb and rejected him. In the second game of the series which was about a year later he met her again and she confessed she had run away after having a miscarriage at which point she had to also admit the affair with Caleb. Faid then decided to resign his duty and leave the palace. On the way to leave he had a brief stand-off with Caleb who was now the king but because of the state Aoife was in from talking about the miscarriage he refrained from violence. He then made a very brief appearance again at the start of the third game of the series The Ballad of Tailte but other than that I didn't really get a chance to bring him back in.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 05-31-2017 at 07:58 PM.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Lisa Stillman

Roleplays participated in: The Dead Man's Call

Lisa was a teenage girl roughly about 18 years old. The game I created her for was a horror roleplay where many of the characters had supernatural heritage. In the case of Lisa she was a were-cougar. The game itself was pretty long and took about two years to complete. In the roleplay the characters who were all strangers were taken from their homes and magically transported to an old abandoned school house full of many bad things. Among other things there were the ghosts of dead children who had been murdered there and also these ghosts could also turn into horrid creatures with claws and teeth that would try and kill people. At first Lisa got freaked out by all the horrible stuff trying to kill them but she found the courage to try and survive it. From the initial group of characters most were killed off pretty fast with Lisa being one of the few that managed to survive. In one of the darker phases of the story all the characters including Lisa had a collective flashback that put them inside the bodies of the original children in the school on the day they all got murdered. By collecting a number of clues the surviving characters eventually managed to escape from the building with each of them teleported safely back home. Looking back I don't think I've ever had a character who went through so many traumatic things in such a short space of time though at least in the end she managed to survive them.
    Last edited by Crazywolf; 05-31-2017 at 08:02 PM.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Can you edit in links to the various RPs? I'd like to check some of them out!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)

Certainly, I should still have most in my threads subscriptions. I'll take a look for them now. (my first character though was a different website so I can't post that one in public)