Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] War Prize

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, zombie, romance, adventure, murder, romance, futuristic, different species,
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fantasy [M] War Prize

Rated For: Romance, Breast Feeding, bad language

After the fall of Tross she finds herself being handed off as a prize to (Your character) for winning the War Games. However she is not some ordinary maiden but a warrior that is use to fighting, had her people of Tross really given in? She had been experimented on all her life, and is considered a demon and feared by many.

They have killed each other countless times on the battle field it has been over twenty years since the war broke out. Declaring it one after the other, in this fantasy world will they be able to put aside their differences? In this war infested world, where the strongest survive will the people of Tross and Zurik be able to unite or will they fall to ashes?

Either or she is considered the War prize of young (Prince) and is his fist wife. In Tross they may only have one, but in Zurik a King can have as many wives as he wishes. And he owns the female that he marries. She has no say or input in anything, they see each other as less then sentimental creatures.

Race: Firigin

female Firigin can be Fiyoma, Male can be Vargin, and a child can be Chirin???
    Last edited by DEAFHPN; 08-13-2014 at 06:34 AM.
    Welcome to the show

Romance, mature, story line, plot,
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

((This looks great, you said I get to pick race ))

Manic felt the since of pride he sat in his room pleased with the outcome finally after twenty years they had won the war. Not all of which he had been fighting in, running a hand through his cheery red hair his cat like pupils looking at the wall opposite side of him. His room is adorned with red silk window shades.

He had the Tross castle molded into what he wished it to be, it smelled of stone, sweat, decaying leaves and death. They had slain at least five thousand warriors. Sitting on his fur covered throne he looked at the door way expectantly a smug look on his face. The bitch she thought she could own him but now he had defeated her, he'd make her beg for forgiveness at his feet. All the same he might have to play nice and it irritated him to even think like that.

Now that they are husband and wife that is, she served no purpose other then to provide him with Heirs. Cold Manic played with the feathers on his neck allowing his tail to fall across the floor. It's feathered and long but it's primary feathers are sharper and can move on their own. His fingers and chest are adorn with scales that range from a grain of sand to a small copper coin.

His horns sprout on his head with pride the Firgin felt a sense of pride pulse through him growing impatient. His skin is a dark tanned and he sighed snapping his sharpen teeth. Picking up his goblet he brought it to his lips taking a long swing of it.
    Last edited by BirthBySleep; 08-07-2014 at 10:42 PM.

Fantasy, zombie, romance, adventure, murder, romance, futuristic, different species,
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

((Takes spot, ooh they are interesting))

They had locked her in her room for three nights, already she felt the hint of madness pull on her lips. A glint appeared in her eyes her feathers adorned her neck all the way down her back past her hip and towards her rear. These Feathers ranged from dark purple to even darker purple, some arguably back. Her family had been said to have been blessed by the spirits. Yes that's one of the only reason why she is alive is become of her hair color.

Like all Firigin she had a feathered tail used for flying when they were in their animal form. Stretching her arms wide she scolded her claws gleaming at the sight of blood. To kill and maim is the only reason why she had been born. Born into the rich family to serve as an imperial guard. Already she let out a chuffing noise her fingers caressing the folds of her clothing.

They had 'sacrificed' her to appease the new royal family abandoning any claims to the throne. The children that would grow inside her stomach would become the heirs of Tross and Zurik all the same she understood little of this. The higher ups had ordered her to go into his chambers naked and he'd teach her what she needed to know.

She's pale and taller then most females her arms are longed and she has scars from her time in battle. Her chest is adorned with feathers, small scales follow up the side of her body. Standing naked inside of their adjoint rooms she tilted her head staring at the door. The two of them are suppose to be comrades now? No? That's not it he's her new Master. The old king had been slain in battle.

Slipping inside the room she stared at him her soft breasts moving as she breathed she had slipped a small knife in her left hand. Closing the door behind her she had been in this room many times. The only thing that had changed is the colors, instead of purple the flags had been changed to a blazing red, the walls had been stained with blood. How she liked the site of it.

"Hello, Master." she said Master drawn out she stopped half way in the middle of the room looking him over from a distance. He looked smug, pleased with himself, it annoyed her to no end. He looked like he might grow a second fucking head. Grinning she showed him her sharp teeth a look of disrespect.

"So you think you hold all the cards?" she purred at him like a Firgin. "But you made a mistake, I am not a princess of Tross." she stopped then sliding onto the bed resting her hands behind her head coy. "I am merely a weapon," she rolled onto her stomach her long legs taking up most of the room. " A warrior you probably met on the battle field," he would get in then. He had been duped, and he had signed the papers already.
    Last edited by DEAFHPN; 08-07-2014 at 10:54 PM.
    Welcome to the show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Manic is not all that surprized when she came to him naked, he had plenty of females in the past. He watches her, her body looks beautiful she dose not appear shaken or surprized, or even a little bit scared. That too makes him suddenly wary narrowing his eyes he says nothing drinking a long sip of his whine.

Somethings wrong here, she has scars thin ones all over her body, even if she is naked he eyes her chest looking at her nipples. She obviously has something in her hand and he can feel himself stiffen a bit in his place. Dumping his cup he sat up a bit straighter and watched her speak.

"Master?" He stopped himself then touching his beared face, compared to him she's less afraid then he'd origionaly thought. And the bitch he refered to is not here, the oldest daughter of the Tross clan. Her hair might be the right color but she is in no way a proper lady. A proper lady wouldn't have come into his chamber already naked.

She's too tall to, with thin legs, beautiful ankles, she is most deffinitly a really tall speciemen of his race. And then she dare show her teeth to him, "How dare you," he wouldn't stand for that at all and stood up from his place.

Spoiler: Your post 

Manic anger is at once, "Dam your idiotic people we decide to spare your lives and this is the thanks we get?" he scolded her rounding on her he approached the bed grabbing a hold of her hand. She continues to speak not looking all that impressed. Her skin is soft and her breasts look plump, she has fair skin its pale. His fingers unconsciously reach out touching her stomach a bit.

"Yes, we've met before you killed a fine many of my soldiers," he stopped then she'd be dangerous. His fingers couldn't help themselves he touched her stomach gently caressing it before pouncing. Grabbing he reached for her arm pulling it out from behind the head and spotted the dagger.

"Really now?" he sneered at her face drawing it closer so his mouth is an inch above hers. With one knee he has her pinned his free hand grabbed a hold of her other arm pinning her to the bed. "You think I'd fall for that one?" he spat at her giving her a kiss on the forehead. "you have a lot to learn my dear," he snorted. "As if I'd fall for such a trap, even if you have a nice ass."
    Last edited by BirthBySleep; 08-07-2014 at 11:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Truth is she's not even a little bit surprized she had made him angry on purpose, she made the monster get out of his bed to come near her. He wouldn't be able to resist touching her, she is after all very beautiful with her thin face. But he to isn't as ugly as she thought he would be. Not that he's handsome, hes a son of a fool. Grinning she showed her teeth from her spot not bothering to put back the gritting mockery on her face.

"Spare? And whose lives did you spare?" she retorted giving him a harsh stare, "the people? I don't think so!" She scolded her tone becoming hostile and angry. "most of them fled into our allies country, leaving room for you tainted hens," she hissed from where she lay. He grabs a hold of her wrist holding her down. She can feel his eyes on her chest, and she rolls her eyes.

Still she gets an odd feeling when his fingers touch probing her stomach. His hands are rough from ware and tare like her own. The two of them are soliders, "The only difference is you won the last battle," she hissed her tounge touching her moist lips.

She is surprized that he admitted to that, a part of her wants to cut his boyish face, its stocky strong jawed and he has a wide forehead. He looks more like an elf then a Firigin. Not rough enough, she opens her mouth when he continues to caress her. Her eyes become distance, what is he doing? She had never before felt something like that. "Your not going to punish me?" she asked before he grabbed a hold of her wrist fighting her over her dagger.

His face is an inch from her's when she looks him in the eye staring into his matching orbs, With one knee he makes her grunt into it. Already she lets out a chuckle. Feeling him pin her to the bed. "That old thing? It's not meant to kill you," she admitted rather rudely, "It's a keep sake," she rolled her eyes feeling his sour breath on her face. "Besides dose it really matter if I have some protection? I don't know what your going to do to my body after all," she felt some pain as he kept her in place.

"Hmm I was hoping you would," suddenly he kissed her on the forehead making her dazed. "Why are you doing that for, stop it," she hissed becoming wild. "Ass?" her face turned a bit red she growled at him showing her teeth. "your nothing but a perverted Beast," she accused him grunting he's so close to her it makes her even more angry. "I am not a maiden, I am a warrior! Not a bed warmer," she howled. "What ever it is your going to do I won't let you!" She protested loudly. But he has her pinned.
    Welcome to the show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spoiler: Yourpost 

Manic didn't understand how she could laugh not in this situation still he couldn't look away from her. He lets her talk as she tends to do a lot of it, it annoys him a bit. She dose not seem to be afraid of him. So that's it, she has no idea that their suppose to have sex. It's how they join themselves as one. Well they didn't have to do the deed right away, he smirked letting out a laugh. "I didn't plan on ravishing you," he admitted touching her arms. "Thought you asking if you are going to punish, lets me know that you've done something worthy of one." He let out a fake sigh dragging out his voice.

"As for what I'm going too do to your body, not much today," he smacked his lips together looking her over. "Even if you are pretty I'd like to keep my man parts in place." he grinned letting out a cold laugh. Still she's stuck and he enjoys having all the power over a warrior. She seemed to understand that she's in trouble. Or at least she should be starting to at any rate.

Spoiler: yourpost 

He's right because she gets angry, "Don't worry we won't have any sex tonight," he repeats this but it dose not seem to calm her down. She's showing her teeth at him, and she's called him a pervert. "You do know that your pushing your fucking luck," he scolds pulling his hands away playing with the knife.

"So you were playing dumb you know what a male and female do in bed?" he lets out an amused chuckle. "That's right, which is why I decided not to go all the way today but I expect you to let me have your body eventually. That was part of the contract you are going to have my heirs."

He gets up from the bed crossing over to his chair, "You should hear yourself," he grumbled, "Your basically asking for it, besides I don't like one sided pleasure." He sat in his chair turning his attention back to his wine. "If you don't want to have sex I suggest using my robe over there," he points with his finger at the white robe that had been thrown over the chest at the edge of the bed.

"Nice nipples you have thought, so cute and pink." he teased looking over at her from where he smiled.
    Last edited by BirthBySleep; 08-07-2014 at 11:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I didn't plan on ravishing you," he admitted touching her arms. "Thought you asking if you are going to punish, lets me know that you've done something worthy of one."

At once she could feel herself going silent, to be punished...She had been punished when she had been young had been cut with a knife when she had stolen some bread. They had trained her using a whip, she could see it in the corner of her mind. The hot pain that flashed in her memory. Sucking in a deep breath it became clear that she is pushing her luck he even said that he had no plans on doing her tonight at least. He repeated his words, with more venom saying almost what she had been thinking.

He's stolen her keep sake and she watched from her place on the bed, "No, but." She stopped then admitting it she hadn't planed on giving out that much information. It's only because he decided to spare her. For some reason he seemed to want to be on her 'good'side not that she had one. Heirs? And children she knew that babies are born from a Mother's stomach but she hadn't spent much time off the battle field.

Learning such things hadn't been dubbed important enough. "Theirs no need," she could feel her rune magic glowing around her fingers. At once her armor glowed appearing over her body becoming a physical object. This ate at her magic reserves just a bit, she had done this so many times. Her armor is a dark black on her arms with dark purple gloves, that cover over her breast. Underneath her armor is a soft clothing that prevents scratching.

A razor covers her face behind dark gray visor, she turns her attention to her Master her form completely hidden. "Thank you my lord," came her quick reply she touched her feet to the ground wondering what else he'd want from her. The calls of the battle field, the joy she felt when defeating an opponent. A sense of loss gripped her what would she do now?

What exactly is her purpose now, frustration built inside of her. Gritting her teeth her golden eyes turned to look at him as she snorted. "My Master is their anyone you wish to eliminate? My soul purpose is to kill," she knelt in front of him like a knight. "I can kill anyone you wish of me My King," she's bowed in place her fingers itching for anything to happen. It's been over a week since she's shed any blood.
    Last edited by DEAFHPN; 08-08-2014 at 05:51 AM.
    Welcome to the show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Manic paid very little attention finally some humility from this witch, he smirked content in his place he drained his goblet before picking up a grape and biting it. They had been imported, a favorite of his. They cost a fortune but then again he did have a large fortune for himself, and that had just doubled.

Hearing the whirl of magic, he could feel the electricity in the air it made him smile. Turning to watch her through narrowed eyes he felt his grin becoming twice fold. The armor became physical, so that he could view it at his lesver. "It really is a fine craftsmanship who made it for you?" he asked watching her content as a tom cat.

She looked like he knew her as, the two of them hadn't met hand on hand in the battle field. He had been watching her, quick to strike out on her own even in the heat of battle. She had a hoard of corpses at her feet. Grinning he let out a soft sigh he knew that she is quite cable, "What am I suppose to do with you my kitty cat?" he mused out loud watching her stroll over to him.

He could see it now he had made her mad but he didn't care. It's clear she knows whose in charge now. "Hmm? Not now," he mused he reached out cupping her face he grabbed her bringing her close. Sensing her impatience, before she could do anything he forced his mouth on her successfully shutting her up.

Kissing her hard he could taste her scent smelling her scent he forces her to sit in his lap bringing her close. Without warning his fingers trace up the side of her armor caressing the softer more vulnerable parts. It really is ideal, he should find the man who made it and try to make a line of them. These armor had been part of the reason why they had held out so long against them.

Even the softer parts are made out of a super powerful material that reflect arrows. He didn't care if she could feel his pride pressing on her legs. She's his now and he has every right to do with her how he wishes to. That and shes a bit more interesting then his usual concubines."Such nice hair, it's so soft," he purred pulling away at long last from her lips. "You taste nice,"

He found that praising them is the best way to get what he wants. Putting on the charm is natural to him, bringing his lips closer he trails a harsh kiss on her neck sucking until he leaves a bruise. "Don't worry I'm not a vampire," he chuckles scratching his face on her skin. His hands hand wandered up to where the armor captured her chest. Their isn't much that's visible. But still he wanders over it grinning now.
    Last edited by BirthBySleep; 08-08-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

((OOThe spoiler idea I decided to use it))

Spoiler: Manic 

Katherine heard his curiosity she isn't dumb, "Viscount Smith," she spoke reluctantly she knew what he was after. But now that he's her King, then she must abide by his whims. He seemed to be a lot more pleased with her all of a sudden. Narrowing her eyes she could imagine her hands around his thick neck.

"What am I suppose to do with you my kitty cat?" Rolling her eyes he's not the first to talk to her that way. "My Name is," she stopped herself then going silent. He is more then just a higher up he is her King. Granted that she still isn't use to him being here. Even her King hadn't been so frivolous with her. And usually only the drunk Bastard and rapist spoke to her in such a manner.

Spoiler: Manic 

This kiss is hard and sudden she reacts badly to say the least nearly hitting him on the back of his head. But his mouth is hard demanding, she lets her king take her his warm breath engulfed it's rough she struggles trying to get out of his grap. But his hand keeps her in place.Tangling her lips tingle from his taste, the rude intrusion leaving its harsh mark but he wasn't done yet.

Suddenly she found herself in this idiots lap like cat, so he did intend to make her his property? All the same his fingers had decided to wonder up her side, she can hardly feel them. But enough to make her tense up her shoulders bristle as he plays with the material that protects her.

But she knows what he's really doing he wants to see the armor. That is why he had ordered the guards to strip her of her dress she had been wearing. They had dolled her up with some sort of perfume, done her hair everything to her displeasure.

Something is prickling her in the leg and she's not looking at him, goddamit did she have to put up with this manhandling every day? What is she a horse to be ridden? Frustration she bares her teeth at him turning to look him in the eye. She is half way to opening her mouth when he purs. He actually purs, she stars dumbfounded at him."Such nice hair, it's so soft," he purred pulling away at long last from her lips. "You taste nice,"

Really? Did he think that? She found herself staring away from him. This king, "I am a warrior," she told herself bluntly. Is this what it means to be a lady in waiting? Well she's not waiting. She had never understood what they had been waiting for exactly.

Spoiler: manic 

Suddenly he dose something else harshly he begins sucking on her neck? Wrinkling her nose she can't help but hold onto his shirt as he dose this. Really is this all? This isn't so bad, even if it weird to have someone suck on her neck. No not weird, disgusting she dose not know where he had his mouth last.

It hurts a bit but nothing to make her uncomfortable she makes no sound as he works. His beard scratching her neck it makes her feel itchy but she stops herself from scratching. "That itches," she spoke in a bored tone.

Suddenly his hands are back moving constantly they can't help themselves they find their way back up to her front. Her chest but she can't feel them but still feeling them makes her cheeks and to her annoyance her ears go red. "I have half a mind to strike you but I suppose I'd be sleeping in the dungeons then?" she still speaks in a bored tone the redness on her face having disappeared.
    Last edited by DEAFHPN; 08-08-2014 at 10:00 PM.
    Welcome to the show

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

((The plot is moving, your turn whoop))

"I have half a mind to strike you but I suppose I'd be sleeping in the dungeons then?" Manic snorted letting out a rather dark chuckle, "Oh my what a high spirited Ass I have here," he said ass rather loudly. Taking his time he didn't dismiss her just yet he still wanted to play with her for a little bit longer. Unknown to her some of his most loyal subjects are waiting for his command.

"I want to know where you stand but enough talk," he ordered briskly picking up his goblet he fed her some whine ignoring any protest she might give. After he's done he helps himself to some more grapes eating silently. After about half an hour passed he grew bored of the silence, "Go now," he ordered snapping his fingers.

Once she left without saying a word he turned his attentions to where his human hired man waited behind the viel. "You may come out now," this room has been designed to be completely sound proof. So he can say do what ever he want's to.

His man Jin watches silently lowering his cross bow, "I think she knows her place but that won't stop her from killing you, maybe," he shrugged his shoulder's he wasn't alone the man had a massive serpent around his shoulders.

"We can always kill her later if she dose not agree to be my wife," he leaned back in his chair so that it's pushed back easily to reveal a trap door. "How are you doing friend?" a low grumbling hiss is his response.

A massive head pushes his way out of the whole the large serpent glowing yellow irish glew in the light. He had skins like a dragon that ranged from dark blue to lighter shades of green,greys the basilisk opened his mouth. "You must be careful my lordssship," the snake hissed.

"This one's bite may be toxic my King," the king of snakes looked content all the same. "However, sssshe is too have your babies perhaps having her favor would be mossst ssssensible indeed."

"Yes," he scratched his chin a grin growing on his face. "Let it be so I shall try to win her over with my charm," he turned watching the slithering serpent disappear back into his hole. "Besides I have enough friends to eliminate the witch,"

"If she becomes a problem." grunted Jin with amusement.
    Last edited by BirthBySleep; 08-09-2014 at 08:37 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast