Any, but mostly fantasy and romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default -- Murder, Truth, and Innocence --

Murder, Truth, and Innocence
    Recruiting!

Link to the OOC : https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=47191

Corine:

I woke up on a bench next to my favorite ride "The Lightning Trail", the ride was a roller coaster that wasn't too sickening for my stomach that got upset easily. I looked around, from the looks of the place the park was closed. I got up, stretched a bit, and ran towards the main entrance. the entrance was locked, and as far as I could tell there were no employees in the park. I cursed under my breath, being locked in an amusement park was not what I wanted on a night like this. The night air was thick and moist, on top of that the place was crawling with bugs and mosquitos. However, the reason was not just the weather, or even the dreadful bugs, it was the fact that her boyfriend has just broken up with her after a 3 year relationship. When things like this happen, she always questions herself; Am I not pretty enough? Am I mean? Did I say something wrong? All of these thoughts ran through her head constantly since the breakup. She walked towards "Crab Craze" a little children's ride where you ride on the back of a crab in little circles. She lay on the seat of one of the crabs, the seat seemed like the most comfortable seat in all of the park, so she decided to stargaze from there, lost in her thoughts.
    Last edited by aquaxo12; 08-12-2013 at 02:25 AM.
    ~~~ Be happy, be proud, be you. ~~~

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mostly fantasy or fandom based roleplays
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

-Violet-
    A young girl opened her brilliant grey eyes. She sat up straight only to find herself in a living nightmare. She was here in this demon park. She was right in there center of the park where clowns would come up to her. She shivered at the thought. She got up twisting her neck around getting a bit more comfortable. She dusted herself off and started walking to the petting zoo. She had better memories of that place. She looked at all the stands. Cotten candy, funnel cake, hotdogs, and sodas. This place shut down long ago and she still had nightmares about it. She never thought she would have to face it alone. Or maybe she wasn't alone. She looked around the park again and stopped in her tracks. She started running around the park looking for some form of life.

Spoiler: Let us travel to Planet Hellfire!!!!! 

Spoiler: Mooneh's Important buisness. 

Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Rose was scared. This was spooky, and as far as Rose could tell this place was shut down. Shed come exploring, and fallen asleep in one of the empty stalls. The gate seemed to be locked, and she wasnt sure who could have locked it. The stars looked nice, though. She could pick out a few constellations- casseopiea, herakles ect. Bu now was not the time for stargazing or worrying. She jumped when she saw someone running. She hadnt expected anyone else to be here. Not at this time of night anyway. She ran towards her, hiding in the shadows of the buildings to make sure she wasnt seen.

It might seem stupid, but right now Rose wanted to make sure anyone she saw was trustworthy. Someone had locked her in, gates just didnt lock themselves, afterall. She stayed, watching her for a few minutes deciding to talk to her or not, but the spookiness and lonliness of the park made the longing to talk to someone unresistable.
    "Hi- who are you?" She asked, stopping her in her tracks. "I-im Rose." She said. She could swear they werent alone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Violet turned around to see a girl. "Hi Rose. I'm Violet. Do you know why were here, or if anyone else may be here?" Violet asked fixing her messed her messed up hair. Shaking off the dirt that locked itself in her tips. She looked around the dark park. She didn't want to be here. She never wanted to come back she wished the place had been dead and it did die. Along with the clowns and horror. It closed due to a murderer. But it was quickly forgotten. She had rejoiced the day it shut down. She could have thrown a party and everyone would come.

Fantasy, action, romance, and other stuff.....try me
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

John was enjoying his vacation so far. The amusement park that he was currently visiting seemed to have a lot of fun rides and games. John didn't even think it was possible to experience all of them in a day. However they say time flies when you're having fun. Night fall came without John even noticing it as he was captivated by the spectacular display of lights.

The male continued to enjoy the park like a little kid. He was just too into the amusements that the lack of human presence seem to slip by him. That is until all the lights turned off without a warning. John suddenly realized that he had overstayed the park's operating hours.

"Great. Just how careless can I get?" John sighed as he used his handphone as a light source to see in the dark. "I wonder if I can find anyone who can help." he started walking around in search of other living beings.
    RP(s)
    you might want to consider joining...
    The AI Mecha Hangar
    (always recruiting)

Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I dont know..." Rose said, looking around. "We should go round the park and see if we can find a way out. A broken fence or some way of climbing up..." She shrugged.

She paused for a moment. "You okay? You seem nervous?' She asked. The way the girl was acting was almost as if she was scared of something. "I think were alone here, you dont need to worry." She smiled. "Someone will let us out in the morning if we cant get out ourselves." Although she wasnt completely sure. Nobody came to unlock the gates of a shut-down park in the mornings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Corine dozed off a bit and had a dream of being trapped in the park forever. She hates being alone, she's scared of the dark, and she hates public places. She awoke and got up from one of the crabs, trying to think of something she could do. She decided that the park might have security guards roaming the place. She walked towards the center of the park, where she knew there was a guard watchtower. She shuddered, what if the guards think she's a trespasser?
    Last edited by aquaxo12; 08-12-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Uh sorry if I act weird. I hate this place." She looked for some kind of gate. When she found one she walked towards it shivering at all the clown paintings on the walls. WACKY THE CLOWN. HE'S YOUR BEST FRIEND. Violet remembered clearly. The clown was the murderer that's the only reason why she hated them. She knew no one would come to save us. This place had been abandoned for so long she forgot most of it. "Hey you think we can climb this?" She looked at the tall gate. It seemed to have some wire across it, assuring no kids could get in. "Nevermind I guess were trapped. No ones gonna come get us out. Its abandoned." She walked to a food stand and sat on the counter. She looked inside a bit to see if there was any food. A few spilled bags and old supplies probably expired. She rested her back on the small column that held up the canopy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Corine kept walking around, away from the guard tower. She approached a food stand and to her surprise, she saw a girl standing next to it! She walked slowly and carefully towards her. "Hi, um, I'm not going to hurt you or anything..." she said as innocently as possible.

Fantasy, PD related, Horror, and lots of Romance xD
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Jamie wasn't worried, or scared for the time being. She had come to the park to think up some more stories. And when she couldn't find her way out of the Hall of Mirrors, she must have gotten locked in. "Must be some prank." She muttered, walking around carelessly. Her leather boots made muted thuds.

She wondered around the Farris wheel, and then went down the line of booths. While she was making her trek towards the bathroom, she noticed a figure. Male, if she was correct. "Aye," she called out softly, waving her arms. "Did you lock me in here?" She asked, looking him up and down as she realized he had a cellphone light on, which he whipped around and shinned right in her face. She staggered backwards, blocking the light from her eyes. "Dammit, man up. It's not that dark out."

Page 1 of 56 12351 ... LastLast