Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 495051

Thread: RPApocalypse {M ~ IC} (H)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Once I felt the jab through the side of my abdomen, I quickly stopped still and let her knock the mask off. That... Fucking bitch... I looked directly at her, with anger growing inside my eyes, the anger almost denying my mortality when my guts began to move around to compensate the piece of metal inside my abdomen. I quickly pushed it out of me, and with the same rage, I pushed it to the side and pulled myself inwards towards her using the spear she was holding. I swiftly reached up towards her throat, taking a firm grip on it and slamming her against the wall. I demanded her blood for that, it would have been quick before, but now it's on.

I attempted to force her neck to tilt to the right, and reach in to bite the jugular vein. Of course she could resist, although it might be hard with poison coursing through her veins, but she might...

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    I love a bit of fantasy, but up for anything, RPing is a lifelong love affair.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dove's face showed no less primal rage than I had. Using my spear to push me back, I dropped it and grabbed onto his arm, as he raised me up against the wall and opened up my neck. I started freaking out. I couldn't speak and couldn't scream, coughing I used his arm as leverage from choking.what the, I'm not into you like that! I kicked up connecting with his chin and chest. I tried to use what I had left to get him off. Whatever hopelessness I had building in my heart, it was superseded by some stupid survivalist instinct, it was laughable.

Avatar and Sig Done by the Amazing V3NOM

Spoiler: I swear I don't smoke thou! 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Enough... Is Enough... I felt my adrenaline beginning to dry up in my veins as Amy continued to resist. And especially that kick didn't directly make me up into the mood of killing her. Instead, I decided it would be best if I just abandoned her. She wouldn't make it for long, if Zadra were to come in and use the dead to make a hunting party for the last. I let go off her, and let her hit the ground with a heavy thud. I decided that this would be the last time I would see her, however. So I decided to cut out the truth.

"You know, I never ment to meet you people. You found me in that train, and it wasn't only the train who turned out to be a wreck, right? Hell, if you saw the airport back in Arizona, you would know me. But to cut it short, I'll give you an image of what it was like." and I reached into one of my pockets, lets say, I did return back to the airport, but I didn't leave empty handed.

I threw a picture of my little scene infront of her, and it held the picture of the mutilated classmates. "This used to be my classmates. Lets hope this will be last the last thing you'll remember." and as I said these words, I walked back over to where she had charged me, taking a firm grip on the spear, handgun and my rifle, stuffing the gun in a pocket, and held the rest in my right hand. I began to walk away from her, rubbing my chin with my left shoulder, damn that kick did hurt... I walked deeper into the bunker, far down...

I love a bit of fantasy, but up for anything, RPing is a lifelong love affair.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Dove's frustration with me grew as I resisted his grip on me. I was sure, as I grew desperate, he would end it but instead he threw me down. I collapsed in a heap on the floor pushing my self up with my good arm. As I looked up at him as a picture fell into my lap.

It was horrible, my eyes growing big at the carnage. but that bastard..I started to break down in tears...fucking horrid traitor I simply looked between him and the picture, ultimately ripping it with my teeth and free hand. His back was all I saw as he took all I had left...and left.The tears grew to wailing and I looked out through the bunker entrance watched the animals outside. There was a howling outside and except for my heavy breathing, the only sound was wind. I'm sorry Jayjay, Henry, mama's coming to see you.I have nothing left,I'm alone, they al died, Hatter, my sweeties, Spider, Jose , Kurls alot like Nicky, oh how I miss him, Toni..they all died before my eyes, and I can't burn them now...whats the point? I cannot move! My love, forgive me... I took the vial out one more time and swallowed it all.

By the smell and look, one would think it tastes like water but no, it was oddly sweet followed by the most painful pepper sauce heat imaginable...or unimaginable really. It just built. My whole body convulsed and I silently screamed at the top of my lungs. The fire spread to even the ends of my hair, until mercifully there was blackness. It was like sleeping, with out feeling your physical body.

I could feel my self breath again."What?" A voice! And I was warm, someone's rough hand gently stroking my cheek...
    Last edited by Amythelovelyelf; 11-24-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Avatar and Sig Done by the Amazing V3NOM

Spoiler: I swear I don't smoke thou! 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I left her as she was. I didn't care if she died in there or not, if she used the vial or not, either way, it might be just for the best if she did it and was alone to think about everything. It felt odd really, knowing that in a short while, I was going to be the last human citizen left on Earth, and none could really stop the fact of that. I walked on down the corridor, my eyes beginning to get used to the darkness and I could navigate without touching the walls, or counting windows. It had gone a while, silence, alone, and it felt as if I began to see dim lit torches further into the bunker...

"What the hell..." I muttered silently to myself. I could feel the scent of rotting flesh as I approached the torches, and came across a giant door. I may have acted confused, but I knew what awaited me inside. I had seen what was there on the mask, it was my destiny. I reached for the door handles, and pushed them downwards, while walking forward. Now the vision that I saw, was really nothing that I hadn't come to expect- wait. What the hell...

I stared into the well lit room, it was with candles. How the hell did they lit such a big room with just a couple of puny candles? Hmm... Didn't matter about it, but it was what was in the center. It was my classmates, they were looking as if it was a month since I had killed them all. Did they really embalm them? Or was it me when I was there to preserve my work? Hngh, didn't matter... I looked around, and saw numerous 'angel bodies' around the room, those which I had created.

When I turned around, I saw a group of assassins covering the door. Smart bastards... But before I could react, I felt a sharp pain penetrating my body, and then I saw the cause, I turned my head to see an Assassin, seeming female, jabbing a large hook inside my body, right below the rib cage. I also saw a long spiral of chains following around the floor. Clever bastards...

I felt my hands being violently taking a firm grip on by those who were infront of me, held in base when they penetrated with other hooks into my hands. The pain now set in, and I screamed out loudly. They didn't care, their ears probably when numb a year ago. And then they all let go off me, and I knew what was bound to occure now.

I felt a major pull on my upper body, knocking me to the floor. I was literally being dragged to the killing floor, and now I felt another force pulling me upwards. I yelled out in severe pain, it all came crashing down on me now. I was being crucified, without a cross, and butchered like an animal, right above my classmates.

I saw as they approached me, my vision began fading in and out with every heartbeat, my blood seeping out of the newly created wounds. So this is how it felt like, being butchered alive, Tommi... I still don't regret my decision in the way you died. But it wasn't over. One of them approached me, a knife raised above it's mid section, and quickly jabbed it into my abdomen. I struggled around, but it was cut short when it scissored it's way across my abdomen, side ways.

I struggled around, and I began to feel truely empty, maybe because my guts were LITERALLY falling out of my fucking abdomen, but maybe it was something else... I think they are dancing in my blood, slipping around on my guts, as the last display is shown from me...

Probably not, but when I had come to my senses, I realised that I was looking at what I would probably serve in hell for... it was burning, everywhere, deathly screamed, a boy with a wicked smile, staring at me... two large sky scrapers...

I... regret... nothing

cool ones
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default THE END

Zadra laughed, and laughed, and laughed. The screams, the gunshots, the death cries.. it was delicious, all of it. All he needed to do was release one of their own into them and they tore themselves apart. He thought through the deaths he had caused..

The Cockatiel, the caring one, was ripped apart by hyenas. Mane of Kurls, the protector, was gutted by an assassin, then brought back to life and killed again by the rifle he used to own. SoulReaper, the fierce one, was killed by one of his own. Spider-Fan, the leader, killed before the grunt, killed by his own hand. Craze, the comforter, fell to his greatest fear, the spider. Willowmina, not fast enough, the first prey for the hyenas. CrumpetCannon, the cook and lover of stew, offed by an assassin. JoseWolf, the grunt and the hunter, strong to the last and finally overwhelmed by his namesake. Hatter, the flirt, snapped in two by one of his kin. Halfbreed, the helper, had her throat ripped out. Alltoni, shot and bleed to death, her love's cold body as her last sight. Amy, the mother and healer, killed herself instead of surviving in a dead world. And finally, Murderer, Dove, the demented mercenary, fell to his own fate, brutally ripped apart and splayed as art.

Zadra slowly ascended the ramp of his ship and sat at the controls as his assassins followed, blood dripping from their hands. He bared his teeth in pleasure and sat, still for a moment. No sound dared come from the earth. There was no wind, no birds chirping.. absolute silence.

Deathly silence.

Finally he broke through his reverie and engaged the takeoff sequence. The hovercraft lifted off the ground and flew into the distance. The Apocalypse was over. There were none alive. He had done his job. It was finished.

Or was it?

~*~

Spoiler: Beware the bite. 

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 495051