Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ❣Terror in America❣

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hope you like my description.. its a bit long
    Last edited by Shogun99; 11-20-2013 at 07:01 AM.
    Wow, I have been gone for a long time...
    For all my old roleplay partners I am sorry I had to leave without notice for a long time. Some events happened and me and my family where not able to pay for internet. But I am back now.... well I hope I am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If you dont like my character I can change it . I just thought I would add a little spice .
    For all my old roleplay partners I am sorry I had to leave without notice for a long time. Some events happened and me and my family where not able to pay for internet. But I am back now.... well I hope I am.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

*Whispers*
    So I guess I just have one question for you, and then one change you're going to have to make to your character so that everything goes with the plot of the story (don't worry, it's nothing big). But before I tell you about the change (because I just love building suspense) I have to ask you:
    Is your character part of that creative anarchist group in America that's dedicated to keeping the medieval arts alive, or is your character really part of a kingdom in America (because then that would add two things you would have to change... because America doesn't do monarchies *cough*).

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Sca as in Society of Creative Anachronism. I would not say they are dedicated you make it sound like a cult. I am actually in the Sca ( My character is actully based of real people in the Sca me included) What would you have me change?

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

*Head bang* I didn't mean to make it sound that way. But I do notice now that I used the term 'anarchist' which is completely different from 'anachronism'... and this is why people despise auto-correct.
    Anyways, I would just have you change the bridge from Oregon thing because of how this plot and story rolls out. But other than that, your character is pretty darn unique. I've actually never encountered a character in the SCA before so this is pretty new. I'm quite excited.
    Just one last question before I can accept you. So one of the requirements is to stay committed. And I've had people break this... several times.
    So, and I want you to be totally honest with me, are you willing to stay committed to this RP? Or will you blow off that requirement? I have no problems if you ditch to family issues. or Obama.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why did you cross out the Obama WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!?! :( xD
    I promise to stay with this Roleplay till it is over or until i die. which ever comes first .
    So i shall post when i can and for as long as i can each day. But i cant promise every single day put 5-6 days a week. even if your lucky i can do 7 . But things do come up and i will pm if i have to be gone and i have a forewarning about it.
    So all in all i shall be here.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

xD Because I thought it would be insulting if you were an Obama supporter and I try to be as nice as I can be with my strong opinions.
    Ah ya'll just went on ahead and warmed me up right there. Come on in now, it's cold outside when nobody got a home RP. You're accepted and I get the busy schedule thing; things do come up and it's understandable.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thanks. When can i expect the new Ic thread to start up?

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

The IC has been up for some time now, actually. It started last month 'round this time. I just accept people after it gets going because the more is the merrier!
    https://role-player.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50135
    ^ That's the link to the IC.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Derp lol xD So i can just start posting away now? If so how should i start?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast