Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ❣Terror in America❣

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Default ❣Terror in America❣

❣Don't Count Yourself Out❣ Pt. III
    Warning: Faint hearted, go home. Future terrorists, none of my plots will ever help you succeed- EVER. And finally, this is a fast-paced RP (or so I've been told <<).

All right, welcome to the third part! Welcoming new players and old players alike! The reason why I have put this up RIGHT BEFORE the second part ends is to get in new players and fill them in before we start the RP! Yes, I'm recruiting and filling in with the important 'what happened'. It's an awesome story line that you should totally join in with. Remember though, you have to be a committed gamer or you're out!

So let's go over the requirements first before we get into the awesome stuff!
    • People who have passed third grade English.
    • People who can give more than three lines every time they post IC
    • Manners OOC
    • Existing (committed a.k.a DizzyMaelstrom! and Death101) gamers of part 2 are automatically accepted, which means ya don't have to re-post your original characters. BUT if you do add more characters, you gotta post them. New gamers must post their characters!
    • COMMITTED RPers. I mean it. You can't just join and be like "oh things just got all serious... I'm outie". Because if you do aha guess what? You're a liar. I warned the last time that if I had people doing this that they were no longer accepted back into any of my other RPs and now there are quite a few on the list. Don't become part of the list! Be true to your word, you wonderful person!

~*~

Recap:
    There was a terrorist attack done on America! Oh no! What happened was that these terrorists took a virus and used it as a chemical weapon on California. Their idea was to hit a populous area of America and have it spread to the rest of America. However, their plan failed because the president knocked off California from the coast so that all it is now is just an island of floating disaster. The military was sent over there in three waves based on years (one wave per year) and during that time they carefully executed their plan to rescue any survivors and bring them back to America which sort of succeeded and failed at the same time because there weren't a lot of survivors.
    Sometime during the second year the virus had mutated in few of the zombies so that when they infected someone they didn't completely turn into a zombie. Instead, their bodies did this funky business in which they were left with what is known to America's scientists as 'the mutation'. These mutants have one incredible supernatural gift!
    The military was very careful when bringing back survivors so that when they did return the virus never broke out in America again. Yay! This RP here is hosted just a day or two after the survivors of the last RP return 'home' or what they claim as 'home'... kind of hard to explain that part. Some of the characters had a mishap like losing their family soooo yea.
    The terrorists who did this to begin with? Well, let's just say they met a terrible death in the end. Some by electrocution and others by horrible monsters that ripped them limb from limb. So there you go.
    As a result of this all, America's defenses have amplified. The president and the military work endlessly to protect the American people. No trade such as importing and exporting is allowed with other countries except for Canada. But even then great precautions are taken with Canada.
    This has all led up to...
    In America
    You heard about them on the news, the survivors of San Francisco. They may be your close relatives, friend, or a total stranger. Either way, you had heard about them and the devastation of California. Three years ago there was a terrorist attack on America. By use of a virus, the terrorists planned to completely wipe out America starting with California which held a great percentage of Americans. However, the president was quick thinking and issued a military led secession from California- basically, they blew California off of America's mainland. Now all California is an island some miles away from America. It is crawling with the walking dead and worse monsters. But you're safe from that, aren't you? Snuggled up in your home, watching the news, and thinking to yourself how grateful you are that it wasn't you in California.
    Now that the mission was a success for the military (the rescue mission of any survivors left in California) two great debates lands themselves in Congress. The first one is one commonly debated by even the lowest Americans- what do you do with California now? Blow it up or find a cure? The second debate is what to do with the survivors. Sure, you had taken all the precautions to make sure they weren't infected. But what about the ones with the mutation? There's quite a handful of those living in America after being rescued, some even in the military. Isn't there still a chance the virus could mutate again and spread like the plague?
    While these debates haunt the president of the United States and Congress, something else is developing in secrecy. Suddenly, people are falling ill with some strange disease. This disease causes massive vomitting, asthmatic attacks (even in those who don't haven't been diagnosed with asthma), heart malfunctions, and blood clots that could lead to heart attacks. The fever is the first of the signs of this disease with a fever going all the way up to 105 degrees fahrenheit, enough to start killing the brain cells. If not caught in time the fever could very well kill. If caught in time they begin to develop the problems listed above. Some deaths have been spotted by this disease, whether in the early stages or later stages. In the very late stages those with the disease go into a coma and then death comes. No one reported with the disease has ever lived.
    It's up to the American people to find out what's causing this illness and stop it. But the question is... How do you catch something that can't be seen?
    ~*~

Important Stuff
    • Existing members may add as many characters as they want
    • Joining members may add as many characters as they want
    • Your characters do not have to be one of the mutants. And if they are and you just joined, I'd really like you to have an awesome back story behind that because there's only one way to get the mutation which if you keep reading you will know about soon!
    • If you're going to be gone, make sure to tell me because sometimes I have this really awesome plot twist and then it's like 'oh, this person... where'd they go? They're going to miss something awesome'. You don't want that. I inform people when they miss something important, so you have to tell me! It's like a VIP important notification list of awesomeness. Just tell me when you'll be absent, a'ight?

Rules
    • No god-modding
    • No characters with the same name (there's a world out there with 7 billion people which means over a kajillion thousand names. Kate isn't the only girl name and Max isn't the only guy name. Make it unique, will ya?)
    • If you noob it up, I will kick you down. Cool, huh? Aren't I great?
    • HEY, HEEEEEEEEY no stealing pictures of characters or face-claims. I will eat you. I will become cannibalistic just because you didn't obey this rule. I don't want that, you don't want that. So obey this.
    • FINALLY, if your characters decide to re-populate the world, make sure it fades to black or time-skips. Not everyone has crazy hormones, kay? Kay.
    • Well look here's a new one: Don't join and then leave. I will track you down. With sugar free gum. Because sugar free gum is just awful.
    • Looky, another new one! Don't go attention seeking. Just because your character hasn't gotten noticed yet doesn't mean they won't ever. There are some really awesome characters who played a really awesome part in my last part who weren't noticed until I don't know when. Like Zakai was a super awesome character who played a huge part, and Big Tony and they weren't noticed until well pft I don't know. (The makers of those characters are also really great writers, bt-dubs. And they didn't join and drop out so they get a shout out!)
    • And finally, don't complain about how fast the RP is going. I'm sorry if you can't keep up, but that's your problem. Not mine. I'm a GM who tends to make really fast-paced stories because I despise slow ones. They're boring. These are fun.

Form
    • Name:
    • Powers: (Only one, ya know it. And this only applies to the mutants.)
    • Description: (Just real quick)
    • A picture would be nice, but it's not absolutely required

F&Q
    I'm new! Help! How do I start!?
    Right on, good for you! Welcome to the RP! You can start your character off from the little starter I give in the beginning of the RP. You can choose to play off of it or use your imagination!
    Heeeeey returning gamer here! Do I have to add new characters?
    Welcome back, you bundle of joy! No you don't have to, but it would be nice. Fresh faces are always a pleasure!
    About this thing called 'California', does anyone live there anymore?
    AHAHAHAHA. No. Just zombies and terrible, awful monsters. If someone were to attempt to go to California they would be stopped by the military. If zombies were to try to get to America they would be taken care of by the military.
    When does the RP start?
    When the second part is completed or so.
    Are you always accepting new players?
    DUDE, OF COURSE. WELCOME ONE AND ALL.
    So... let's say my character's a mutant and never had been to California?
    So let's say I show you the door. No. You can't do that. That doesn't follow the story line at all, you terrible human being.
    About the story line...?
    I don't think you can read. Go back up and read, kay? Read the recap.

- - - Updated - - -

If you need any more information about this part, just go ahead and ask me here or through PM.
    Last edited by Kicks; 10-17-2013 at 03:38 AM.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Why hello there!

Looks like you're off to a great start! But in case you need some extra help.. A few links just for you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Rickard Woodsman

Powers: A sight worth keeping: Rickard Woodsman, for a reason unknown, seems to be capable of increasing his awareness, hearing and sight to nearly predator-like standards, allowing him to see things that most humans would not even be able to notice without googles.

Description:

A man true to his roots, Rickard Woodsman's passion for the great oudoors clearly shows as he is obsessed with going out alone to the great outdoors with just a tent, a knife and a fire-starter, sometimes staying out for weeks if it's going well for him.

Rickard Woodsman, during his visit to the great outdoors.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Apocalypse, Pirates, Si-fi, History, Crime, Anime
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Haha, first thing Tony's gonna say next part. "We lived though San Fran and got home now we've got to deal with this crap? Give me a break." Haha. this will be fun. :3

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Glad you're excited for the new part, Death. x'D

- - - Updated - - -

Ooooo Richard sounds like a fun character! I'm so excited to see this one oooo. You're accepted, man! Welcome to the series!

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Peacedoom, to make sure that I am in somewhat of a form, and more well-informed of my enviroment, could I ask you to detail what occures around me, so I could somewhat react to it, so I know at which boundry I can trend without ruining anything? Just really simple things, like a boy handing out news papers screaming "President bla bla bla, important stuff bla bla" just to really allow me to react to something without having to be Mr. Forever Alone woodsman gettin' wood every. It's often at these times I make a mistake in a RP that might off just result in me feeling awkward and might be pushed out.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

This is new and interesting to me. xD I can try, I guess it shouldn't be too hard, huh? All right, bro. I'll give it a go.

​Beautiful Nightmare

My Son; My Sun.
    Mentioned
    316 Post(s)

This thread has been featured as the staff selection for roleplay of the week!

On indefinite hiatus. I remain purple only for technical support, please direct queries to Scottie or another staffer. Thank you RPA for being my second home for so many years, and every member who makes this the wonderful place it is.

Click here daily to vote for RPA!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will post my char in bit.
    Wow, I have been gone for a long time...
    For all my old roleplay partners I am sorry I had to leave without notice for a long time. Some events happened and me and my family where not able to pay for internet. But I am back now.... well I hope I am.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Thomas Metalin
    Powers:(Not powers but attributes,regular human)He really swift on his feet and knows how to use a sword.
    Description: Thomas grew up in the Sca, it was hard not to since his dad was one of the co-finders. So he earned a passion with the Heavy fighting that was offered on the Sca. At the age of 22 he bacame one of the youngest people to become king of a kingdom of the Sca. He was known in the Sca as "Lord or King Bunny Slayer" bealive it or not. He earned the name when he was a kid living on a farm in oregon. He used to kill bunnies for their pelts to use for his Sca clothing, shield covers, and over amour. Thus he got his name. When he is not in any Sca activity he was seen at Pay up in oregon studying for his Masters in History and bachelors in Medicine and metal working( so he can make new amour) He is also a noted rapier fighter in the Sca. Then the tragic day happened when California was subjected to the virus.
    Last edited by Shogun99; 11-21-2013 at 01:44 AM. Reason: Peacedoom did not like part of my guy.
    Wow, I have been gone for a long time...
    For all my old roleplay partners I am sorry I had to leave without notice for a long time. Some events happened and me and my family where not able to pay for internet. But I am back now.... well I hope I am.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast