Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: ❣Terror in America❣

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt. Stupidhead View Post
    Rickard Woodsman continued to walk down the ruined patch of grass, which clearly had served as a walking path for quite a while to humans, critters and beasts alike in the great woods. It was clear why: It was one of the many public entrances to the forest, the one which you 'would' be able to easily get lost if you were to get careless, but the constant sounds of honking, shouting and public fights would in the end always guide you back.

He stared infront of him, feeling as if the path was never ending, until he saw a few pieces of concrete up ahead, he looked over to see that a blue car was up ahead of him, though he never really got to the point of wanting to "identify" the cars for models, colours and fancy things like that. When he inhaled, he noticed the clear presensce of 'smog' in the air, clearly beginning to enter the city as he noticed more and more buildings.
    Many places on the coasts of the United States had smog. Particularly the places with much pollution and highly populated. Smog was a sign of an ocean, or a big sea of water, possibly an enormous lake. Smog was a sure sign of civilization due to the need for pollution. In this particular area of the United States, the citizens were overcome with the latest news. If one wished, they could hear people standing aside heatedly discussing the news. Over a TV or a radio the broadcast was going out again, telling the American people about the newest of discussions within the government.
    "I don't know. I really don't want California cured. I just don't like the idea of our taxes being wasted on those attempts." One woman told a man with a frown glowing on her face.
    But the man stood on a different position of the argument. "But think about all those dead who could be cured and brought home. Besides, it'll cost way more money to blow up the island than to save it!"
    The discussion went on, tossing ideas and arguments of the likes towards the topic. Off to the side though, a pair was beginning to hike into the public forest. "I don't want to get that icky illness." A little girl whined out to her mother.
    "If you wash your hands and eat your vegetables, then you won't." The mother responded with her kind words. "But for now, there's not really anything to worry about. They said that they have it contained in Bozeman, sweetheart."

​Beautiful Nightmare

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faye laughed at ArraBelles over the top announcement that se was hungry. That girl had no shame. Blake spoke up, commenting on how skinny she was. She looked down at herself and felt something in her stomach tinge. He mentioned having dinner and the blonde girl could feel her stomach growl quietly. "Food would be great, as well as heat." Faye added and offered a small, faint grin. She followed after Red walking along side Blake.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Even though his cousin was practically bouncing around up ahead of them, Blake kept his walk pretty steady. He wanted to see the life going around in the town they had stumbled into. It wasn't so much to ask just to enjoy it for a little bit. He didn't know if and when it would slip away once more. Nonetheless, as all good things do, it ended too soon and he had reached the doors that ArraBella was keeping wide open for them.
    "HURRY UP, BLAKEY." The redheaded girl whined out. "I'M SO HUNGRY I COULD GUT A PIG AND DO AWFUL THINGS TO IT. AWFUL, I TELL YOU."
    The older teenager chuckled at the sight of her and her words. "Mmm. This place smells like pancakes." He commented while passing through the doors.
    "No duh, smart one!" The redhead huffed out with an eyeroll. "It's IHOP after all! It's a pancake house which means it's supposed to smell like them!"
    "No need to get smart." Blake commented, though he didn't add much attitude to it. He more said it as an after thought more than condemnation.

​Beautiful Nightmare

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Mmmm pancakes" Faye sighed as her stomach growled again. "This place has the best pancakes. I went here a lot with my mom when I was younger." She said with a smile to Blake. As they entered the two doors a rush of warmth took over Faye and she closed her eyes and smile. It was strange how much joy she could get just from a little warmth.

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Zakai walked out from the hallway and into the kitchen, a little slowly, almost with unnecessary caution, and he stopped right when he came through the entryway. He looked around for a moment. He was slightly uncomfortable being in another person's house who he had only known for a little while, but he did trust Colton. He walked over to the counter seeing a mountain of food. He was hungry even though he didn't feel like eating, but not eating for too long was unhealthy and turning down food made by temporary caretakers would be rude. He took the plate and started scooping food to onto it at random, not really looking to see what it was and then set it down on the table. He looked up at Adalia, figuring that Colton wouldn't be able to make something like this after the meal he had cooked at the base, and smiled.
    "Thank you."
    Then he took a fork and started eating.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake glanced over at the girl speaking of fond memories with her mother. He realized then that he hadn't the slightest idea of who she had lost in San Francisco, or worse. He turned his thoughts from that though because it wasn't any of his business and he wasn't going to make it either. As soon as they were waved back to one of those cushioned, round, corner tables he stood to the side waiting for the girls to squeeze in.
    ArraBella dived into the seat like a flying squirrel immediately. She disappeared under the table for a moment and then popped up with a menu in her hands. She was beaming as her blue eyes skimmed over the menu.
    "Wow, Bells, excited?" Blake chuckled from where he stood. He did have to say that the smell of the restaurant was quite intoxicating and made someone easily excitable.
    "You have no clue." The redhead answered back as she put down her menu and folded her hands over it. "This place has some of the best food ever for really cheap too!"

"I've been thanked for my cooking!" Adalia squealed with glee from the front door. "Okay, well you guys be good. Zakai, you're not allowed to start any fires or pick fights with any of the soldiers- even though some of them deserve to be beaten up by a kid. And Colton, you're not allowed to go biting people."
    "Was that a zombie joke?" Colton asked in almost an insulted manner from the island. He was quite shocked she had dared to make one of those openly. Who knew who was snooping around, eavesdropping?
    "No... it was an open joke made about not biting people... for the chance of infection." Adalia reasoned in a very smart manner. But she was already beginning to break into giggles.
    "That is so racist. I just can't even." Colton whispered loudly while shaking his head. "I thought you loved me. I guess I was wrong!"
    "Oh but sweetheart, I do." Ada cooed right back with a wink. "These jokes are just too tempting to make. I just can't help myself." She opened the front door and quickly left while shouting; "I shall be back! If I'm not caught for treason!"
    "Don't shout that! Someone's going to take you seriously!" Colton yelled after her with a palm to his face. It was too late for her to hear though for she had closed the door and left the two guys in the house. The soldier rolled his eyes with an exasperated sigh leaving him. He sat down at the table, peeling away at the grape fruit like an orange. "So, Zakai, what do you want to do today?"

​Beautiful Nightmare

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faye smiled as they went back to their table. The whole atmosphere made Faye feel comforted, it brought her back to a simpler time. Before her mother passed away, and she would bring her here every other Sunday. Before she was left with her father, who abused her every chance he had. Before her life started to fall apart. She hadn't been in an IHOP since her mother passed but it was nice to return. Watching Red shocked Faye moved into the booth beside her and took her own menu and started scanning it, she would chuckle do to Belle's amazed reaction as she did though.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake slid in beside ArraBella only to have the girl hop over his lap and onto the other side of him. She then proceeded in scooting so that it was nearly impossible for Blake to remain stationary. He was forced to scooting closer over to Faye until Bella was satisfied and sat still. She coughed and nodded towards them, then coughed again.
    "What? Do you need a lozenge?" Blake questioned his cousin with wide eyes. He was really hoping she wasn't going to come down with anything. He wasn't much good at taking care of people when they were ill.
    "No. Just something in my throat." The redhead hummed back innocently. "Ya know, Blake. I bet Faye's hands are really cold. They can be the hardest to warm up after being in the cold for too long. And Faye is just a skinny little thing."
    Blake frowned at the remarks made. He turned towards Faye and glanced down at her hands. "Are they cold?"

​Beautiful Nightmare

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As Red insisted on squishing them together Faye's cheeks started to turn a deep shade of red, almost matching ArraBelles hair. She bit her lower lip and looked down at her lap seeing as she couldn't scoot over anymore either. It looked like they would remain squished side to side, not that Faye minded it. When ArraBelle mentioned Faye's hands being cold she suddenly popped her head up. This one would stop at nothing to make her uncomfortable around him would she? Finally Blake asked if her hands were okay and Faye nodded numbly. "Yes their starting to warm up." She lied. Her fingers were still completely numb but she didn't want Blake feel pressured into something he didn't want to do.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

"What? No, manetta, they totally still look frozen. See, bet she can hardly move them as fast as normal." ArraBella persisted in a very smart manner as if she knew all. She grabbed her cousin's hands and nodded her head in approval. "Yes, your's will definitely do the trick! Your's are nice and warm, Blakey. Not too hot to go and let her fingers fall off, but just warm enough to warm them right up!"
    Blake blinked while slowly retracting his hands from his cousin. He wasn't entirely sure what she was getting at, but for some reason he was beginning to feel embarrassed and harassed. He didn't want her fingers to freeze, but he also didn't want to do something that made him look like an idiot.
    "Oh no, just look! They're going to freeze off!" Bella exclaimed in fake horror. She grabbed onto her cousin's hands again and pried them over Faye's own. "Now just keep them just like that and she'll be good as new soon!"
    "There's- I mean... there's a bathroom with a hot water tap." Blake stammered out as he stared down at their hands. "I'm sure that would be way more efficient than this."
    "No, silly. The bathrooms at IHOP never work." ArraBella tsked out with an eyeroll. Now she was just pulling things out of her butt to say. "You're just going to have to deal with it, Blakey."

​Beautiful Nightmare

Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast