Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 113161162163
Results 1,621 to 1,625 of 1625

Thread: ❣Terror in America❣

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faye grabbed Blake's arm and looked up at him. "Will you stay with me?" She asked quietly and most of tiredly. It had been an exhausting day and besides the monsters outside, Faye's mind could only focus on sleeping for the them being.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Blake looked hesitant to answer that question. He didn't want to leave her. Oh gosh no, he didn't want to leave her. Especially alone in a room he wasn't sure was secure enough to keep monsters out or not. He knew the captain wasn't here to harass them, but the sergeant might be one to snitch. Ah well, it was worth the risk. He slid beside her and put his arms around her.
    "Sure thing." He told her with a shrug.

​Beautiful Nightmare

who knows
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Faye slid her own arms around him and sighed into his chest. "I can handle the monsters and the zombies, but the screaming. It's the worst part of all of this." Faye said and a shiver racked through her entire body. Not only did it remind her of the attack in San Fran but it also reminded her of the times after her mother passed away.

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

At the sound of the creatures outside, and the rushing around of his companions, Zakai freaked. He was dreaming again. He was back in California being handed a hammer, then walking through the hallways smashing heads, then hiding and watching as others less fortunate were caught and devoured. He grabbed the letters and his survival pack and looked frantically for a place to hide like he did before and when he came to his senses again, he realized he'd shut himself up in the attic. He could still hear the creatures and screams outside and he shakily put down the survival pack and turned his attention to the letters he'd grabbed. "Dang it! They're out of order!"
    He threw them to the side, then sat shivering as the sounds from outside clouded his senses. He grabbed his survival pack and took out the picture of his family and looked at it, but instead of being comforted, he remembered being locked out of the room and hearing the shot that ended his father's life. He threw that to the side too and grabbed up an old looking pillow, hugging it to his chest. He shivered violently and sat there in the corner of the attic, his grip getting tighter every second.
    "Aw, it's not the same! It's not the same at all!" He threw the pillow on the ground too gripped his knees to his chest. Why does this have to happen again? His gaze turned to the picture of his family, Why can't you be here with me? Then he looked at the pillow on the ground that he had tried to hug. He glared. Why can't you be a real person!? Rage suddenly ran surged through him as his mind was clouded with worry. He'd been holding everything in to be brave but now he was finding it very hard to be. He was alone. The terrorists couldn't see him here. He could be as scared as he wanted! Annoyance filled him and he pounced onto the pillow and without thinking, started punching it out.
    "Why can't you be a person!? You're not helping at all! Hurry up and make me feel better! That's what pillows are for! They're supposed to be comfortable, so comfort me already!" He trew it again, knocking over something glass or something that shattered when it hit the ground, then he tackeled the already grounded pillow again, "You stupid thing! I hate you! Why can't you be mom or dad!? Why do I have to use you!? And now I'm even beating you up and talking to you! You're not even alive! You're making me crazy! I hate you!" He crashed around, trying to inflict some kind of pain to the object in his hands, then threw it on the ground once more and rushed over to his survival pack, yanking out the rifle and sliding the rectangle thing into place as he aimed it at the pillow. "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!"

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

​Beautiful Nightmare

Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 113161162163