Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Animals in the school

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Romance-Supernatural-Action-Comedy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nanami raised an eyebrow when one of the students spoke up. She didn't know if they were just shy or they didn't notice her. Either way she didn't care much, she rotated her ears forward she they was focused on the student who spoke. He said his name was Tanner but wants to be called Chance. He asked her, her name, she replied as she crouched on her feet before pouncing on the teachers desk to Tanner's. She plopped herself on his desk before crossing her legs Indian style and placing her hands in front of her, " My name is Nanami Hoshimi, it means the " Seven Seas Starlight "."

Then Tanner went on about the tension. He said some people can't handle the start of classes. Nanami's raised and eyebrow before replying, " Some people? It seems like the whole class is that way."

Suddenly one of the dog students shouted about the best protector. Nanami's ears went back, she looked at the pup with a confused expression. " So, now we are competing against one another, I thought it was against another school? Too bad, I have no interest in surpassing her, seeing how I have no intention on becoming a protector." Nanami's softened her eyes on the dog before she smiled, " Though, I like your enthusiasm. Keep it up."

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Grace gave Nanami a sheepish smile and sat back down. Soon classes started and the teacher came in. He immeadiately started talking about techniques for protecting and such but Grace wasn't paying full attention. She was wondering what would happen if their school could surpass the other school. She wagged her tail in anticipation. Grace wanted to beat the other school so badly they wouldn't show their face again.

Most of them ~
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ayama listened intently. The birds gazed at her, their heads tilted slightly in confusion and wonder. Hesitantly, one smaller bird stepped onto a branch just inched from the cat stray and recited her song. Listening to this, the girl laughed softly and clapped her hands in delight, her eyes sparkling. "That's it," she mused. "That's the song!" Realizing the stranger in the forest was not a threat, slowly, one by one, the birds began to sing Shadow's Song. Ayama was very happy, and the timid bird who had sang first gliding near her and swirled around. One of the effects of the song; making others happy. She smiled at the bird as it retreated back to the tree. "Thank you for singing for me," commented Ayama gingerly, bowing her head in appreciation before continuing on her way, her tail flicking in tune with the last fading echos of the song. She kept her hands crammed in her pockets, her chin lifted up as she admired the nature around her. Maybe I should have attended class, she thought. Maybe it's not too late..

Finally making a decision, Ayama turned around and sprinted back to class. Why not? Now that she had heard the song she was so fond of, she was in a better mood. Maybe there would be something interesting to learn. She ran quickly, and when she arrived in the classroom, she wasn't even out of breath, despite how long she had ran. "Sorry I'm late!" she apologized with a squeak, dipping her head, obviously flustered. She made her way to her desk, her ponytail swinging daintily as she did so. She sat down and placed first her arms on the desk, and then carefully settled her chin on her arm, paying keen attention to the teacher, her black ears pricked forward in curiosity.
    Last edited by Hikari; 10-28-2013 at 07:17 PM.

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Caspar watched the cat girl called Nanami as she spoke, his ears lowering a little from their perked position. He didn't want to compete with other students. He had a duty to someone already. He had to focus on their expectations which without a doubt included becoming the best in the school somewhere in there. He smiled at Grace and the cat girl, "Well, whatever happens, let's all do our best to be..." Friends? "friends... or at least get along."
    When the teacher came in, Caspar turned with his ears pricked forward, listening eagerly to everything being said on the techniques of protecting. He had to if he wanted Chad to be pleased with him. His attention only turned once when another cat girl walked into the room and apologized for being late. Caspar smiled at her then turned back to the teacher. I'm going to have to ask about some of these things later probably. He glanced at Grace who seemed to be deep in thought on something else. He looked back ahead, wondering what it was, not realizing he was spacing off.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tanner~
    Tanner watched as the Nanami jumped to his desk, giving her a smile as she did so. He agreed, the whole class seemed to be nervous or anxious in one way or another. If that weren't enough, another cat girl burst through the door, apologizing for being late. He smiled at her too, watching as she walked her way in and sat down somewhere. There were a lot of other protectors in here now. He was happy to be amongst so many of them, even if a couple of them were dogs. He wasn't sure why, but he disliked the dogs, though he would try his best to be friendly. He couldn't help but give a big dorky smile to the room. The teacher came in soon, signaling the starting of classes and he paid attention to the teacher intently. He wanted to take every lesson in. He was going to be a great protector one day, he knew it. Just like all these others, he would be a protector, well, except for Nanami apparently. Well, I'm sure this will be fun as well as simple. If not, I'll have to adapt! He thought, laughing quietly to himself.
    What's up, peeps?
    Don't mind the odd Avi, just something old I liked.

Want to RP with me? Ask! I'm open to any kind of 1x1's at the moment.

Spoiler: What I Do/Don't Like 

My most opportune days will be Saturdays and Sundays,
    just FYI.

Most of them ~
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Seeing that the others in the classroom were friendly enough, Ayama gave a shy smile before turning her direction back toward the teacher. She had to admit, at this point she wasn't really focusing. The words were processing through her mind but she couldn't really concentrate on them. Her tail flicked slowly, twirling as her mind drifted away to her parents. Her parents were dead. They had been killed mercilessly when their animal appendages had been revealed. She didn't mean to think about them, but every once in a while, she had vivid memories of when she was a child, when her parents were smiling and twirling her around in the woods, teaching her the spells that would be required when she too became a protector..

Until the one her father had been protecting learned that someone who had an extreme distaste toward those who could use magic would pay to have protectors killed. When her mother realized something was terribly wrong, Ayama was sent away to the academy. And then she got news that her parents were dead. Shaking her head to clear her mind, her train of thought returned to the speaker, which was the teacher. I can't be thinking about things like that right now, she scolded herself gently. There is no use pitying yourself.. she paused, not wanting to complete her thought. Seeing there was no point in stopping her thought abruptly, she completed, ..like mom always used to say. Sighing inaudibly she forced herself to pay attention to the teacher, so her thoughts wouldn't wander off again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12