Thread: Nakamahazure [M] IC

~RPA's Lady of Peace~
    Upon the whispering winds and in a state of total confusion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything and everything with the exception of horror
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

CrypestheUnfortunate:

"Allen. Moved here two week ago. Restroom blew up . Sorry if I sound not right. Japanese, do not know much. America I am from." He thought he said that at least. He hoped he wasn't insulting the guy's mother or something. At the very least he knew it was garbled as hell. Should have watched more anime with that nut at his old school. No time to worry about it now. So Allen just took a quick glance around.

He could only grin when he saw the blond guy getting the runaround. But, once again, no time to worry about that. So Allen took another drag from his cigarette and blew the smoke out his nose as he tried to make a bit more sense out of what this Riku dude was saying.

~RPA's Lady of Peace~
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Floater:

Clash grinned as Machiko played coy in his ear. Oh this was so much fun. He let her push him away and stumbled for a few more steps than was necessary, with a little joking cry.

Clash smirked, "My clothes? Don't you mean the lack of them? Of course, they're always screaming about that! 'Take you pants off', 'Let me touch you ribcage,' 'If your not gonna wear your t-shirt can I have it for my shrine?' Ya know, normal stuff."
    He waved his hand dismissively and continued talking, ignoring her comment about age, unless she had forty years worth of botox there was no girl to old for Clash.
    "Ya know you really shouldn't fly so high cherub, howabout you flutter over here instead and kiss my bruise better? Cause that shove hurt, and the only thing that should be marking my beautiful skin is girls when I'm fucking them. Don't worry about kissing the icky bruise though, I'm sure you could find somewhere much more satisfying."

Clash put a hand on a hip and stared at Machiko expectantly, cocking one eyebrow up with a sly grin revealing his perfect set of pearly whites. Sure that move had been a little risking, but he doubted it was anything she hadn't encountered many-a-time before.

~RPA's Lady of Peace~
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Starlight:

Maicho laughed. I mean truly laughed. That had to be the cheesiest pick up line she had ever heard. When finally she hand a control on her fit and was mockingly whipping a fake tear from her eye she simply walked over to him, placing a hand on his chest and forcing him back against the wall, pressing her body against his and bringing her lips centimetres away from his. “You want me to kiss it better?” She asked in her sweetest voice. She batted her eye lids. “Did ickly Clashie get hurt by mean old Machiko?” She moved forwards but at the last minuet moved her lips so they her ghosting a trail over his cheek and down his neck. “Are you going to go crying to mummy? Hrm?” She bit down hard on his neck then pulled away laughing.

“Keep trying lover boy.” She said not walking away, now interested to how the boy would try next, not to mention she was beginning to want this just as much as the boy seemed to. She didn't let it show though, merely leaning against the wall and waiting for his next move her eyes calling 'Come get it.'

~RPA's Lady of Peace~
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Riku Tensei:

[[ What the hell? I posted tuesday but my post isn't here ]]

Riku listened as the kid butchered the Japanese language, saying something about America. He could understand that the kid had recently moved from music. Clearing his throat, Riku began to speak in English. "Sorry, I should've spoke English in the first place. But why did you move here if you don't understand Japanese fully?" His English was perfect, grammar flawless. His accent was close to undetectable, though it was there only heard by a trained ear. He had learned English simultaniously while he learned Japanese when he grew up, so it almost completely eliminated an accent. Riku adverted his eyes back to the boy and girl who seemed to be flirting but arguing at the same time, his eyes focusing on the boy more often than the girl.

~RPA's Lady of Peace~
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

CrypestheUnfortunate:

"English? Really? I would hug you, but I don't bend that way. You're the first student I've met who could speak it aside from the nerds that show up in the English classes. Anyway, I'm here because my legal guardian is. She knows Japanese and runs a company that's branching out from America. I know one language and run from cops."

Allen suddenly pulled back and threw his cigarette at a bird that was flying by. He got it too! So he pulled out another cigarette and lit it, at the same time asking, "You mind me asking how you know English?"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123