Page 2 of 244 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Deisidus: Fall of the Guardians

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Mature Fantasy, occasionally Sci-Fi and will dabble in other stuff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heehee thanks, Crazydawg. I try

And by all means, post your CS as soon as you're ready!
    Set by the masterful Karma

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll go ahead and post my CS:

Name: Draedyn “Drae” Elanura

Race: Human

Appearance: Draedyn is an average 5’7”, a slender 122 lbs, and well-tanned from life spent mostly under the sun. Her blue-black hair is softly waved, and she keeps it cut to the jaw for ease, accentuating her square face shape. Her eyes are icy blue with flakes of startling green. Draedyn is well toned from intense training since she was a young girl.

Personality: Draedyn can be described in many ways, and is many things to many people. To some, she is spunky and fun-loving; to others she is calm and level-headed. Others see her as quiet and tentative, and an unfortunate few have seen the woman angry, which tends to end with broken bones. Truthfully, Draedyn is simply intelligent, observant, and calculating. Whatever her attitude on the outside, she is always watching and always ready. This is not to be misunderstood for apathy or emotional detachment; Draedyn is kind and always willing to lend a helping hand, and she gets along easily with others.

History: Draedyn was orphaned at birth. Her mother died in labor and her father--who was part of the Queen’s military--was killed in a skirmish around the same time, though the news arrived a few weeks too late. Draedyn was raised by her nursemaid, an elf named Esereth Elanura, who had been a close friend to Drae’s mother and her nursemaid as well. Draedyn spent most of her youth in the Sterling Wood with the elven clan, but visited Irys weekly with Esereth since most of her family lives there. She had a joyful upbringing, surpassing her elven peers in many of the skills they are taught from a very young age. They believe she excelled because of her human heritage--humans, by necessity, learn quickly because they are so short-lived, whereas elves often spend decades perfecting their talents. Draedyn became a master with the bow and duel-wielding a short sword and dagger. However, she has no talent for alchemical practices or anything even remotely related to magic. Nowadays, she is a town guard in Irys, accepted into its fold at the meager age of 18 because she beat every man they threw at her in a duel to first blood.

Weapons/Specialties/Other: Draedyn carries a beautiful recurve bow of elven make, gifted to her by her elven mother when she was sixteen. It is carved of ebony and enchanted to never break. It has the engraving of a magnificent stag on its handle, the avatar of Rymnalynne. Draedyn also carries a dagger and short sword crafted by her maternal grandfather, Irys’s blacksmith. The dagger has a 10” double-edge blade that curves softly. The hilt is wrapped with black leather, the pommel is plain steel, and the guard is shaped into small, fanned wings like a dragon. Her short sword is its twin, but with a 20” double-edge blade.
    Last edited by ☆Catwoman☆; 12-03-2013 at 04:50 PM.

I Forgot My Title....
    Medieval Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ah, ok, finally.

Name: Blake Rendor Wikstrom

Race: Human

Appearance: Blake runs a good six foot, two inches tall, and a lithe but muscular 160 pounds. He has fair skin, neither tan nor pale. He has tons of burns on his body from his magic backfiring. He's got a subtly muscular body that isn't obvious when he has his shirt on, but he is pretty strong and well toned. He has auburn hair he keeps combed over his right eye, but both of his eyes are a deep amethyst.

Personality: Blake likes to help others learn more about their skills as a fighter. He enjoys a good battle and always tries to take something from it, win or lose. He also likes eating meat, which sometimes leads to an argument or two with the elves. However, he and the elves share a good relationship, since he often shares his skills with them. He is prone to a rage every now and again, but he naturally has a calm disposition, unless his friends are in danger, where he will fight ferociously. He is a good warrior and he is very skilled.

History: Blake was raised by an elvish family after his mother died in childbirth and his father committed suicide afterwards. The elvish family raised him like their own, training him in various fighting styles. Blake seemed to be most attuned to the halberd, so they focused on that particular skill, but he could fight with nearly every weapon. His adoptive mother was a mage, so she tried to teach him some magical skills to help him in his battles. Blake did not like using magic very much, but one type of magic did stick with him: Thunder magic. He loved watching electricity flow and course through things his mother used it on, and he tried to master it himself. His first attempts were very ill-fated; almost all of his burns are results from electrical fires or overcharging. However, little by little he improved, and now he is rather adept at it. His skills in other disciplines of magic are poor or nonexistent, unfortunately. At the age of nineteen, he left his family to find a life in the world, which happened to be a merchant in Irys, teaching humans and elves alike the skills he had learned as a child and an adolescent. He makes a good living, but he wishes something else would come along, something of greater meaning.

Weapons/specialties: Blake tends to use a 5' 6" halberd in battle which has a 5'' spear tip and a 1' 4" axe head, accompanied with a 3' 3" falchion should something happen or if the opportunity arises. The halberd was obtained from his adoptive parents, who forged it at their own personal forge, for his adoptive father was a small-time blacksmith. The falchion he received as payment for a small job apprehending a group of bandits who had stolen a family's personal belongings. The halberd has a rubber grip to prevent backlash from a backfired electrical attack. The falchion has no characteristics out of the ordinary except for the fact that its scabbard is too large for it. He also can use a variety of electrical attacks, though his mastery is not complete and occasionally it will injure him.
    Karma is the best.

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

This sounds quite interesting, I will consider joining.

"Thank you, Master."
    "You're welcome, My Padawan."

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I shall post my CS tomorrow! I need some time to think this through. Can my character have a ghost friend or spirit bound to them? Not exactly a familiar, but you know?

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

I Forgot My Title....
    Medieval Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ah Dizz, you try so hard to sneak two chars into every rp.
    Karma is the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hope you do, Stark

And that sounds fine, Dizzy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You are accepted, Doom!

No more humans raised by elves, please and thank you

I won't consider that one of the two magic spots since he is not a full mage. Two spots still available should anyone want them.

We could also use an elf or two.

I Forgot My Title....
    Medieval Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Was considering reusing Lyana from a dead RP, but you're already an archer. Is human raised by elf bad, or do you just want variety
    Karma is the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Nah, just want variety. Cause both your and my characters are humans raised by elves. Which is fine, so long as no one else tries it too. And the fact that you are from somewhere other than Irys and raised by another elf clan other than the one in Sterling Wood makes it more believable.

Page 2 of 244 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast