Page 3 of 244 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Deisidus: Fall of the Guardians

I Forgot My Title....
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Medieval Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Migration ftw And you use a bow and I a halberd. which is a freaking epic weapon.
    Karma is the best.

Fantasy, Mature Fantasy, occasionally Sci-Fi and will dabble in other stuff
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Heh, you do seem to favor those
    Set by the masterful Karma

I Forgot My Title....
    Medieval Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The falchion is a new one for me though. When it comes to swords I'm normally a claymore person.
    Karma is the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Indeed. Is it the thicker cleaver falchion or the leaner, more sword-like cusped one?

I Forgot My Title....
    Medieval Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Since he already has a cleaver in the halberd (trust me that thing is freaking choptastic) I would assume it's lighter, to assume some sort of balance.
    Karma is the best.

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name: Alina Kas'uni

Race: Elf

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Alina 

Alina is 5'9" and is very lithe like most elves. Light brown hair cascades down past her shoulders with a holy circlet on her head that helps keep hair out of her eyes. Her skin is light, spending most of her time inside with books. She has a small nose and a beautiful smile. She is usually seen in the garb of a Cleric of the Creator's Church.

Personality: Alina is an honest soul and a friendly person. She doesn't think twice in going to help someone even if there is danger involved. Even though she is attuned to what is considered combative magics, she is still a devout follower of the Creator. In a fight she keeps calm and focused, ready to strike where she thinks best.

History: While not an exile of the Sterling Woods, she isn't one of the popular people around there. Following down a path of destructive magics instead of magics for healing and protecting was not a favorable action to do. She continued to follow this path though, even amidst the turmoil in her family that wished her to turn her path. One day she suddenly packed up her belongings into a travel bag and with a goodbye to her family she set off for the human city. She felt that in the home of her clan she wouldn't develop further in her magics and that the human city would provide more outlets for her studies.

During her time in the city she joined the Creator's Church, not because she had to but because she wanted to do so. While her people did worship the Creator, most of their worship was focus on his guardian Rymnalynne. She devoutly followed the Creator over his creations and her devotion was not lost upon the Church. Weeks and months passed and she was more recognized by the Church. Her skills in magic were noticed and soon she was allowed to join the ranks of the Clerics of the Church where they helped teach her more about the usage of magic. Ever since she has been a Cleric of the Church, being a holy warrior for the Creator.

Weapons/Specialities/Other:
    Alina is a magic user, but despite being a Cleric her magic is more combative and destructive. The element she is most skilled in is fire but she can and will tap into the magics of other elements.

For weaponry she carries a mace like staff, keeping with the weapon of a Cleric while combining it with the staff of a magic user. Holy symbols mark the staff potion of the weapon, along with markings of the demigods and their respectful elements.

----------------

Not too sure how well this turned out. We'll see though!
    Last edited by Heson Shadowbane; 12-05-2013 at 03:56 PM.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I rather like it, Henson! You're accepted

I did want to point out--though you probably already know--that Irys is a relatively large town nestled between the Sterling Wood and Mavellynne's Bane, so though Alina no longer lives with the elven clan, she will still see its members on a fairly regular basis, as it is only a couple hours travel.

Just so I understand, she has elemental magic (kind of like a shaman) but mainly uses fire?

On a side note, we are down to one spot for another magic user.

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name: Olono Reynard

Race: Human

Appearance: She stands at 5'2 and weighs 105 lbs. She has a skinny build and does have muscle, though not very much of it. Her hair is pulled into a half-bun and falls at her waist. In the front, she has long bangs that curve around her face and are slightly parted to the side. It is dark red with natural highlights that are platinum blonde. Her eyes are a pale silver that is almost white and she wears a choker necklace with a blue jewel in the front at all times.

Personality: She has a generally cheerful personality that if touched the right way can turn right on it's back in an instant. She is persistent and stubborn, unwilling to be moved once she has set her mind on something. That being said, she is not deaf to the voice of reason and will stop a certain task she sees it necessary. She's a good listener and likes to hear other people talk, although even though she appears to be open to people, she is very distrusting and half the time is testing to see if a person is good or bad according to her own terms. She hates people who are bossy and will only show true respect if she thinks a person deserves it. Still being rather youthful, her main objective most of the time is to show that she can take care of herself just as much as any full-fledged adult. She is afraid of teachers, surprisingly enough.

History: She was raised by strict parents who expected her always be "proper" according to their standards. Her teachers were always tough on her as well, both giving harsh punishments if she ever slipped up. As a result, she is very reluctant to follow any figure of authority, often seeing them as people who aren't capable of showing true warmth or emotion. She was thought of as the "problem child" of the family and treated as such as well. Angry with them, she left home once she saw it fit and cut her ties with all of them, not that they cared. She had siblings who saw the world with the same eyes as they did and they could all take her place easily since they were so much "better". After running, she attracted the attention of an interesting being. A ghost boy who claims to have died at the age of sixteen. Although he certainly looks his own age and acts even younger, the skills he possesses are far beyond his years. When it comes to fighting or hunting, he is far better than any of her teachers or even her parents. Ever since they met they've been working together so that living is easier for the two of them, but no matter how much she asks him, he never tells her when he was alive, how long he's been dead, or any details of his past life. Their trust in each other is shaky, but it's better than the trust they have in anyone else.

Weapons/Specialities/Other: On her own, Olono's greatest strength is speed and coordination. Her weapons consist of a cavalry saber, throwing knives, a boomerang, a hatchet, and a shepherd's sling each tucked away in a sheath or pack that is strapped onto her body. Though she is skilled in the use of each one, she is not as experienced as she needs to be on her own nor as strong as she would like which is where her ghost friend comes in. The blue jewel on her choker necklace, through some force be it magic or something else, works as a connection between her and him. It allows her to become a vessel for both of their spirits so that they can fight as one using her body. Combining his skills along with her's, she is able to become a formidable opponent as well giving her heightened awareness, better balance and more importantly, greater strength and stamina.

Description on ghost friend: His name is Asham. He has slightly shaggy black hair and extremely pale skin when he allows himself to be seen by others. His clothes are awful tattered. His eyes are a bluish green color that lack pupils and are slightly glazed over. He is toned and can become tangible, but only for very short amounts of time. He can't possess other than Olono without their consent and his emotions can be projected and can be sensed within the atmosphere around a person if strong enough.
    Last edited by DizzyMaelstrom!; 12-04-2013 at 04:17 AM.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accepted, Dizzy.

Sounds like she is armed for war. :P Which is good...cause that is basically what this is...

I Forgot My Title....
    Medieval Fantasy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Hmmm....can I have a little thing with your ghost, for example, say he knows who the ghost is and where he's from?
    Karma is the best.

Page 3 of 244 FirstFirst 1234553 ... LastLast