Page 2 of 508 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] My Fair Lady (ScottishGal/ Dark Pigeon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Darling laughed loudly when he got kissed by Jenny and got joined by the man sitting next to him. He raised his mug and so did the men. I like that one, we should take that bet to her. He laughed looking upon Mensdorff frustrated face and took a big gulp of ale. Girl like that? Mensdorff said to his friend, still wiping his face of "People like her cant change, not for better. Its impossible, its like trying to learn a cat to bark." He stopped wiping and looked at the handkerchief and placed it on the table in front of them. The eyes of Darling started to shine, this was an other possibility to make Mensdorff do something against his will again "Well, you could of course Fredrick. If anyone can make a girl like her look the part of a duchess it must be you.. right?
    Mensdorff looked up at his friend and nodded "Well, yes of course I can do that. If anyone could it would be me.. of course. Without any warning Darling stood up and shouted towards Jenny "OI! Sweet lass! would you mind bringing us an other ale!
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny picked up glasses and placed them on her tray. She moved swiftly back towards the bar and glanced at Joe. The man was still red of face and breathing deeply. Jenny sighed and moved before him.

"Now, don't you dare. Leave em be" She said sternly, her finger wagging in the tall mans face. The tall man glared at her and moved past her to pour some drinks for the rowdy men at the front of the bar.

Jennys head snapped around at the posh voice that echoed through the room.

"OI! Sweet lass! would you mind bringing us an other ale!" She grinned and quickly poured two ales and made her way through the crowd to the two gentlemen. She placed the ales before the men and took her hat off in a triumphant bow. She grinned as she stood upright.

"Two ales.. for the gentlemen" She turned and moved closer to Tam and his group, she talked loudly, flirting with the men and picking up their empty glasses. She kept a wary eye on the gentlemen of the bar in case they were to speak wrong of her again.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Darling thanked Jenny for bringing them the ale's "Then why not do it? talk to the girl, offer her your 'services', tame the beast so to speak. it would be an entertaining yet interesting research about the human behavior. Can you teach a old dog new tricks so to speak. he said to his friend Mensdorff who seemed to agree. He did get bored horribly at times, it would be interesting indeed, but one can not just walk towards a dog and expect it to cooperate. I cant see how this girl wants to change, as is she is behaving at this very moment. A lady would not think about behaving like that around men." Mensdorff looked at his mug and shook his head. "But why not? A girl like that? if she be helped out just in her ways and mannerisms she could have a better live. Marry someone with money, have a good job that pays more then she earns now in a live time. I think I like the idea." He carefully took a sip of his Ale and looked downright surprised "Its a miracle how good this ale is, coming out mugs this dirty" he said and raises his hand to beg Jenny to come over.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny rested her tray on her hip and grinned at the group of large men before her. She laughed as they tried to joke with her, she knew their wives and children and that they were good men. She tried her best to listen into the other conversation with much failure. She could hear snippets and could see that one gentleman had an enormous grin on his face.
    A movement caught her eye and she watched as the man with the cane seemed to becokn her over. She raised her eyebrows at the man and patted Tams shoulder as she moved her way across. She noticed he had drank from his glass and beamed at the man.
    "Yes Sirs." She said softly, regarding the man with the cane with curoisty. She kept the tray on her hip and picked up their empty glasses before stopping and cocking her head at the man a smirk stretched across her face.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Darling leaned back in his chair, with his ale in his hands he grinned like a madman looking at both Jenny and Mensdorff. God how he loved this! Mensdorff trying to be polite and friendly always amused Darling.

Mensdorff looked at Jenny and straightens himself up. His hands rested on his cane and he looks at Jenny "I would like to introduce myself. I am Mister Mensdorff, and this is my friend Mister Darling. we where wondering if a girl like yourself would be interested in a small arrangement. I was wondering if you would like to better your living situation and perhaps with that, that of your family by learning how to act and speak like a proper citizen of this wonderful empire. I personally will teach you, and afterwords you would be fit to work in shops and businesses suitable for young lady's. After I am done with you the city would think you are a proper lady, and treat you as such. " he says in a friendly manner, keeping a straight face that even Darling found to be scary.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny clocked as the other man leaned back in his chair and grinned, she swivelled her view to the other man and watched his intensely.
    Jenny listened with a frown on her face. "Sorry sir, but are you sayin' I don't speak proper" She said with a frown. She cast an eye back at Joe, who had moved infront of the bar and was watching the conversation with crossed arms. She knew that the offer, no matter how odd, could benefit her, but she wanted to know why.
    "One thing. Why?" She said with a smirk. " Why wuld you try and make me a proper lady?" She said throwing daggers at Mensdorff. She did not trust the man.
    She turned slightly to his companion. " Your friend here been dropped on his head or somethin'" She said with a smile as she took a step backwards for the men. He was beginning to scare her, the way he smiled eerily as if she to become a challenge for him.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"He keeps saying his mother had him tested, but im not sure what the results where Darling joked and taking an other gulp of his ale. Mensdorff leaned forward, and looked Jenny in the eye. He seemed to be very serious about the deal "I would like to see if it is at all possible for a girl like you to become one. To be entirely fair, I find it to be interesting to at least try. And don't be frightened, no harm will become you? You can take the deal now, and we arrange for you come over to live in my city house for the time being. Or I give you my card, and you think about it. Sleep in your cold bed, ponder your dreadful existence, and think about the possibility's your live would have if you would say yes." He took an sip if his ale And yes, you could use some lessons in the english language. What is your name dear girl?

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny grinned at Darling, before glancing back at Mensdorff, she was taken back by the graveness of his face.
    The smile was wiped from her face. “ I’m no experiment sir.” She said with venom.

“Nor am I being a kept woman.” She said with a frown. She thought back to home, with her umpteen brothers and sisters and her ill mother. She snapped her eyes back to the man before and held her head up straight. She was scared of the men, they had just met her and were now trying to make her into a proper English Woman.

“Jenny. Ma name is Jenny” She said throwing a small glance over to Joe. He was moving steadily closer to them as he noticed her shrink away from the men and appear small.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

"ow no of course you are not an experiment. See at is a learning opportunity for the both of us. I can learn about the human behavior, and the modification of it. Learn how one can change him or herself being a better citizen. And you can learn to better yourself using the english language, the way you behave and move. I only offer you to stay at my house for the time being because it would be a lot easier than to have you travel from place to place. Mensdorff shrugs when he watches her move back "or don't, stay where you are in your live and never change a thing about it. It is your choice. He opens his topcoat and takes out an small card and places it on the table Here is my card, my address is on it. I take it that you can read?

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She glanced at him and sighed slightly as she turned and smiled to Joe. The large man stepped back slightly. She moved forward and grabbed the card and slide it into her top pocket of her apron.
    “I’ll think bout it Sir. Just not every day, a girl gets an opportunity like that without a catch.” She said regarding him with raised eyebrows.
    She grabbed Darlings empty glass and the card and throw an angry glance at Mensdorff
    “Course I can read.” She mumbled angrily to herself as she stalked back to the bar. Joe gave her a wide berth as she grumbled and cleaned glasses.

Page 2 of 508 FirstFirst 123452 ... LastLast