Page 505 of 508 FirstFirst ... 455503504505506507 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 5075

Thread: [M] My Fair Lady (ScottishGal/ Dark Pigeon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick chuckled as she stated that they would not be orange, but their child most certainly would. "I would love it nonetheless, and how easy would it be to find our beloved child in any group of children?" He asked her as he took another bite of his honey covered carrot. God how he loved being back home, it could not have come any time sooner. "But lovely children they still would be. With messy hair and beautiful big eyes. Lets not forget they get their smarts from their father, and their wits from their mother." He told her in a loving voice.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Anne rolled her eyes with a smile as Frederick was sickly sweet with his words to Jenny. It was comforting to her to see the two of them. She knew that Frederick would move the very earth for Jenny just like she knew her daughter would do the same for him. It was a perfect match and she thanked god everyday that they met...but dear lord the sickly sweet words needed to stop already. Jenny's nose wrinkled as she chuckled. "They will certainly be wild children." She smirked and popped another piece of pie past her lips. The boys had quickly cleared their plates and were patiently waiting for desert. They had been promised something with chocolate.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick nodded in agreement, they most certainly would have the wildest children. THey would run around the house, play, have fun, laugh... He would let them do everything they wanted to do and more! His children would never ever be wanting for anything. But as he tought of that.. he knew that Jenny would never stand for such spoiled children, so he needed to do this in secret. "THe wildest" He said to her sweetly, not noticing that everyone was getting tired of their horrible lovesick behavior.

Desert! Desert was everything chocolate and then some. Andrew had worked up a sweat to create everything the night before, so this was everythign that was left-over from the day before. As said before, this was left-overs day. Grandfather Montgomery pushed the chocolate pie towards the boys, and the mouse, and the cake. Everything chocolate was for them... they needed it, they were still growing.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny wrinkled her nose at her husband and returned to her plate. She pushed about the carrots on her plate and thought about their children. Their wild hair, their massive smiles and those bright beautiful eyes. She wanted them healthy, she wanted to be able to see them. Slowly, as her mind started to conjure up more and more thoughts, her smile started to fade.

Her brothers didn't notice, chocolate was on the table. Anne neatly cut slices for the boys and let them eat. The rest of the cake lay there and a few of the others glanced at Jenny to see if she'd want a piece. Jenny was firmly lost in her thoughts and Anne's forehead furrowed as her daughter was a million miles away. It was Grannie Norman who spoke to her granddaughter. "Jenny. Chocolate?" She offered the woman and Jenny snapped back to the room. "Oh..Um..No I am quite alright. I may go lie down for a little while after dinner if that is alright?" She asked the room and they all nodded.

She knew that the Montgomery's would be leaving soon. They would be heading back home to Scotland. Her grandparents would return to Humbie and her family would go back to the guest home as they were still working on their own home. The house would be quiet again...and Jenny was worried that her doubts would only expand in all the space.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

It only made Frederick worry so much more that Jenny wanted to lay down ... again. She had been in bed most of the day.. was this normal, or was she sicker than he thought? He decided at that moment that no matter what Jenny said about it... there would be a doctor here tomorrow! She would have the best of the best medical care, even if that meant moving back to London for the time being. He smiled carefully at Anne, and hoped that he could speak with the woman later tonight in private. Asking her what was wrong with Jenny, and how worried he really should be right about now. Of course she would tell him not to, so... doctors it was, no more white lies. "Take all the rest you need darling, I will make sure that everything will go well." He told her with a hint of his worries in his voice as he gave her a light kiss on her forehead..

When dinner was done, and Jenny was about to go upstairs the Montgomery's made clear that they would make themselves ready to leave early in the morning the next day. No riding during the night! robbers and the sorts on the roads you know.. or so Grandfather told the boys, who he took with him to tell them a wonderful story full of adventure before they were to head to bed, he was already telling the story as they headed for the library. Anna took her youngest with her, his time to sleep was now. She still could not get used to the help bringing the boys to bed, so she still did it herself. In the meantime both Grandmothers walked towards the Livingroom to chat a little bit more, while John joined Frederick to do some drinking.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

She could tell he was concerned. It was obvious in the way that his voice grated every so slightly, in the worry that was sinking into those beautiful eyes. She smiled regardless and nodded gently. With dinner plates very much clean, the group slowly started to disperse. The sun was already growing dim so Jenny knew that the Montgomery's would be staying another night. She loved their presence but it was still so busy at all times. She had to always smile, she had to always be on her best behaviour. She knew the Montgomery's wouldn't care if she was her true self..but she was still concerned about Rachel. There was something in the way the woman looked at her that made Jenny feel like she wasn't good enough.

Jenny pushed those doubtful thoughts to the back of her head and followed the others as they left the dining room. Anne left with Tommy to put him to bed in the guest room, a maid was always there when Anne wasn't in the house so Anne knew that the boy would be safe. Jenny took each step slowly, her grip on the banister tight as her legs felt like they were made of jelly. It took a solid ten minutes for her to do a journey that used to take 2 minutes. Her fingers pushed the door open and she flopped into the bed. Fully flopped, her body hit the bed harshly and she lay on her back with her gaze fixed on the ceiling.

-------------

John clapped a large hand on Fredericks back and becokened him to follow him. "Come on Son, You look like you need a drink" John knew how nervous he was for his first child. But Jenny came out healthy, Jenny was a beautiful baby. Frederick had no cause for concern, Jenny was strong and could get through this. John just needed to make sure that Frederick was not going to freak out Jenny more than he needed to.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick did not hessitate for a single second as John told him he needed a drink. Frederick needed one himself as well, he was worried sick now about Jenny and despretly needed to discuss what steps to take with someone like John. So both men walked towards the smoking room, where sigars, pipes, and heavy liquir was awaithing them. " Ill pour us some" John said as he gestured for Frederick to take a seat as he closed the door behind him. Frederick smiled and nodded, curious as to what John would pour him.

It seemed like John knew what he was doing, a 100 year old Wiskey... now that was some heavy drinking. "Thank you" Frederick said as John gave him a drink before sitting down. Frederick took a big sip and eased down in his chair. "Do tell me John. How did you cope with the pregnacys? I feel like I am going insane with worry. I fear that I will be running to a doctor any second now. Asking him to keep an eye out on my wife. How... how did you do it?"

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her eyes followed the pattern of the ceiling. She was in complete silence for a moment and then a soft cooing came from the doorway. "Do you want to say hello hm?" Mary asked Noah. The boy nodded softly before tugging at his mothers dress. Jenny stayed still, the effort needed to sit up wasn't within her body at that moment. Noah was plopped onto the bed beside her as Mary sat the other side of Jenny. "It'll pass, m'love." Mary told Jenny. "I felt so drained my 3rd and 4th month. The other maids ended up keeping up with my chores as well because they knew that I wasn't able to complete them in time." Jenny let her eyes drift to Mary and she gave the woman a soft smile. "I know. Ma says the same...But I bet you half a crown that Frederick will get a doctor here in the next few days." She chuckled softly and let her right arm loosely wrap around Noah who had rested his head just above her stomach.

-----

John chuckled softly. "I didn't." He said to Frederick who was panicking more and more with every passing minute. "I was away for so long during most pregnancies. I found out about Anne being pregnant with Jenny through a letter. I arrived home to find her massive, big ol belly just waddling around." He smirked thinking back to his round wife as she barked at him to do things. "The others...my other girls, theirs was different. I turned up with a few months to spare...and I doubt my worrying did much good. You just need to remain calm, she needs you to be calm cos if you panic, she'll panic and that's no good for the babe." He said clapping a large hand on Frederick's shoulder.

"If you bring a doctor here without asking Jenny....god...I can see that ending badly. Just don't let her get anything heavy in arm's reach cos it'll go flying at ya." He laughed heartily. "I mind when Anne was poorly with John and I asked one of the poor law doctors to come round. Cost me about a quarter of my wage for that month...but after Olivia..I didn't want to risk it." John glanced down before sighing softly. "Anne had him told in seconds and the doc said it was just nerves cos of what happened. There is always a chance of it...you just never really think it'll happen to you." His shoulders dropped as he remembered the children that they had lost.
    Last edited by Scottie; 08-14-2018 at 07:36 PM.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick listened silently, especially when the birth of the other two girls came up. He knew about them, and that only added to his fear that something might be wrong with the child or children, or worse.. with Jenny. It was strange to think that John had nearly lost an arm and a leg to get some poor mans doctor to see his wife. While Frederick did not need to worry about any kind of money he spend. What if they could have had help from a proper doctor sooner.. would Jenny have two sisters now?

"I can remain strong for her" He said to John as he nodded, even though he did not trust himself to be strong enough for the both of them. John noticed the look in Frederick his eyes but said nothing of it. He knew the fear, and how difficult it was to remain strong. Frederick had noticed the look in John as he had remembered the children they had lost. "so no doctor... she be having my head on a spike I fear" Frederick said as he wanted to change the subject. "True Norman woman, heads on spikes" John said with a faint proud smile "You best keep that one happy" John said silently laughing as he patted Frederick on the shoulder. "Oh lord yes. Happy and content. And best agree with her when she states that women should be able to vote!'

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

"Oh I wont take such an easy bet." Mary winked at Jenny and chuckled as Noah babbled at Jenny's stomach. He had been told a few times before that Jenny had a baby in her tummy. Mary didn't think that it would have registered with the young child, but he liked to ramble anyways. Jenny let her fingertips run through his dark curls and glanced at Mary. "I hope that this place does not become a hospital...that I am just constantly monitored by doctors." Mary shook her head, she would not allow it. "I wrote a letter." Jenny let her voice lower, as if she was worried that Frederick was listening in. Mary noted the change in tone and raised an eyebrow. "A letter to who?" "To Frederick's cousin up North...the one with the firey hair." Mary looked clueless, like she had never truly seen the woman that Jenny was describing. "She has twin girls...I asked for advice...I asked if maybe I could visit them...myself."

---------------------------

"Good." John said softly, he knew the man to be strong but he needed to hear it from Frederick himself. "You can suggest a doctor if it gets worse....but for now...leave it be." He chuckled softly as Frederick still seemed a little terrified of Jenny. John let the comment slide about voting, Frederick sometimes forgot that not everyone had the same rights as him. John could not vote, he could watch from the side lines and that was it. "Just make sure you have lots of fruit in the house. Find out her favourite cravings from Andrew and stock pile them. Anne loved treacle when she was having Jenny...but hated it when she was expecting John. Loved pickles with Edward and loved anything sweet with Freddie....and I wonder where Freddie got his sweet tooth from." He roared with laughter as he swirled his drink in the glass.

Page 505 of 508 FirstFirst ... 455503504505506507 ... LastLast