Page 508 of 508 FirstFirst ... 458506507508
Results 5,071 to 5,075 of 5075

Thread: [M] My Fair Lady (ScottishGal/ Dark Pigeon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

As Frederick opened the door gently, he poked his head into the room first as he showed her a kind goofy smile. 'Hello sunshine, did you have a good rest my dear?' he asked gently as he walked into the room after silently closing the door behind him. He carried the tray with him 'I brought you something. Some fresh water, and some cake. And some tea and cake for myself. You... can have the tea if you so desire' he told her as he moved further into the room as he moved to place the tray next to the bed on Jenny's side.

He looked out of the window as he sat down on the bed next to Jenny. 'I will never grow bored of that sight' he said silently, more to himself than that he spoke to Jenny. He seemed so calm, that anger that always had been with him seemed almost gone. ' I am so happy to be back dear. Finally out of London, if I could I would never go back to that horrid place. Though I fear that in the future I have to return' He said as he looked back at her, his hand gently removing some strains of hair from her forehead 'But we do not need to worry about that right now. How are you now my dear? Feeling better?'
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Her hair was sticking up in all sorts of directions but the smile was enough to show that she was feeling better. “A little rest.” She responded as he padded into the room, carrying a tray of goodies. Her eyes lit up at the mention of cake and she shuffled her way back up the bed to try and get to a sitting position. Jenny patted the bed beside her and waited for him to sit. He seemed calmer now, all the nerves and anger had slowly drifted from him and he was left the man that she truly loved. As Frederick mentioned London, Jenny had her fingers hovering over the slice of cake that she wished to steal. “We should try and keep your trips there very infrequent. I do not mind coming with you and visiting my home again!”

Jenny couldn’t wait any longer and had tugged the plate of cake onto her lap. His fingers brushed away some of the stray pieces of hair and she gifted him a massive smile. “I am feeling a little better. I think I may just need some alone time on occasion. Perhaps either nap times or maybe I could try and take up a hobby.” She let the statement hang in the air as she plucked up the cake and took a large bite out of it. It was a sweet sort of loaf cake and Jenny didn’t really know what was in it but she knew she loved it. The piece of cake was quickly devoured as she maintained eye contact with Frederick. “You should try the cake...Andrew did a really good job!!”

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick was like a puppy presented with a new toy. He seemed very happy as he entered their room. He could not even hand her the plate of cake, or she already had taken it from the tray. That was at least a good sign! She was hungry, no matter what she wanted to eat, he would give it to her. " Alone time? I do not see why that is a problem. I have some new idea's for work. Had a few new contracts before entering the hospital. I will be working in the studie. I would not dare you bestowing you with the bordom that is my work' he said as he brushed his fingers through is giant (but well kept) beard.

"I am enjoying it again! For the moment I find the world of fea and fairies to be my muse. I... " He smiled and leaned back as he laid next to her ' I have designed a door so strange! almost as if tree's and flowers have magicly made it appear on the house!" He smiled again and looked at her. If she would let him, he would start talking about buildings, doors, floors, and ceilings until they both were grey and old. He stuck out his tongue and stole a piece of her cake, even though he had some of his own. "You are more then welcome to join me to London, or any other city in the world whenever you want. I would love to show you Paris, or Moskou, Rome! You would love Rome! I promise you that" He said happily as he remembered the traffels towards all these citis when he was but a boy.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Jenny blinked rapidly as the man seemed to vibrate with energy. He was pleased at having some alone time...a little too pleased for Jenny's liking but she thought it better to not squash his happy mood. She opened her mouth to question the world of fae and fairies that he seemed to be lost within. "A magical house?" She queried and let him fall into that world. Describing it in such a way that she could almost envision it before them. She could almost see it at the very edge of the beach, sitting proudly like it had torn itself up from the ground and moved closer to see the sea. "I must ask Andrew what he has put in your tea." Jenny smirked and let a mouthful of cake pass her lips.

Paris...Moscow...Rome...Jenny tugged a content smile onto her lips but being so far away from her London brought her concern. He was thinking so far in the future. He was foreseeing them on a ship heading out to adventures...when Jenny knew that could all be anchored when their child was brought to the world. Travelling with a newborn was difficult. She didn't want the man to be heart broken by his plans suddenly bursting into smoke when a newborn is placed into the picture. "Let us not think too far into future Frederick. Let us just speak about what we shall do tomorrow hm!"

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

For Frederick this wasn't some far away future. One could travel with a child, he knew more about that than anyone really! But being at home, being somewhere he truly he felt like he belonged was more than enough for now. 'We got all the time in the world. You are right love, we should not plan so far ahead' he said sweetly as he took a sip of his own tea. 'And there is nothing in my tea dear, I am just so exited to be back at last. Being home with the people who I know and love is... is... well..' He gave her a small kiss and smiled, not finishing his sentence as both knew that this was just what he really needed.

Tomorrow! He got exited as he thought about what he was to do. 'Well... I was thinking' he said as he took another sip. 'Riding lessons for me' He said before showing her a big smile as he looked at her. 'I need to learn to ride don't you think!? I got to .. work... on my fear for horses as well. And lets say, I feel like I can take the step to start riding.' He felt utterly gleefull as he told her this! This surely was going to be something truly surprising!

Page 508 of 508 FirstFirst ... 458506507508