Page 506 of 508 FirstFirst ... 456504505506507508 LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 5075

Thread: [M] My Fair Lady (ScottishGal/ Dark Pigeon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick nodded in understanding, he would not mention a doctor to Jenny for now. Only when it gets worse... was such a thing even possible. Maybe he should be more like the modern men, telling their wives what to do and how to do it. It surrely would make things easy... if he had a easy wife. He took a sip thinking of the things she would do to him, the pain she would bestow upon him if he was to ever threat her as how women were these days. It made him rather proud of his wife, he needed someone that would push back, someone that did not take his shit so very easily.

Frederick laughed "My mother ate so many strawberry's while pregnant with Eric, that my father blamed her for the red hair. Where he gets his lenght from.. I do not know, none of my family members are as tall as he is. My mother loved blackberries while she was expecting me, I guess that explains my black hair..." Frederick said as he gestured towards the curly mess upon his head... he really needed to see a barber. "I do not understand those strange cravings though. I have heard the stranges story's. Pickles and sour cream, fish with chocolate..." he looked at John and nodded "Not even joking there. We had a very good costumer on that poor father, buying chocolate every single day to keep his wife at peace. He feared she would have his head for her next mail if he did not serve her what she wished for." Frederick said laughing.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

John waited until Frederick took a sip of his drink. Even though they had known the man a while now and hell the man was his son in law...he still worried. He was still a lower class man drinking whisky that was more expensive than his yearly wage. He took a small sip and let the golden liquid rest on his tongue. A small smile tumbled onto his lips when he mentioned strawberries. He chuckled at the mentioning of Eric having red hair because of it. "My ma liked strawberries as well...that and blackberries during my youngest sisters pregnancy. I can remember being sent out to find the juiciest blackberries on the way to the market. She craved them like nothing else."

John snorted at the weird cravings and laughed at Fredericks joke. He would have gone through heaven and hell to get Anne something if she craved it...but surprisingly she craved only the simple things. "Anne loved pickles with Jenny...and Freddie. Always had to have fish with Edward, probably where he gets his brains from." A small sad smile brushed onto his lips. "She adored apples with Olivia...She had the most beautiful green eyes as well." He shook his head softly and tried to change the topic. "I hear our Jenny has gone off apples....strange that. She adores her sweet things"

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

John and Frederick stayed talking, mostly about how John had suffered and how Frederick best keep his Jenny at peace. Best advice? a woman is always right. Do not argue! Frederick kept that one noted in his brain, making sure that his mind would keep that advice on the foreground for the coming months. It was what had kept John alive, and he sure believed that any man in his right mind would live by those rules.

Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

A soft knock came on the polished door. It was light at first, barely catching the attention of the men who were deep in conversation. It sounded again, more insistent this time. John glanced at the door and opened his mouth to tell Frederick someone was at the door. Then the door swung open. Mary entered, Noah was bouncing on her hip. She gave both the men a disapproving look that they had not heard her hundreds (two) knocks. "Jenny is asleep now, I have got Susan checking in on her every half n hour or so. I think Anne is looking for you, John." John took that as his cue. He knew that if Mary had heard Anne looking for him, she had been looking for a while. With a light pink in his cheeks from the whiskey, he nodded at Frederick in thanks. "I best be finding the missus. I think she wants to talk about the wee farm along the way." He picked up his hat and wrung it between his fingers as he left the room.

Mary remained. Keeping her attention on Frederick, she moved a step forward and expertly tapped the door closed with one foot. Two steps later and Noah was plonked onto Fredericks lap as Mary took the seat across from him. "I've been just upstairs talking to Jenny." She told him politely as her child got his chubby hands into Fredericks beard. At one point, she would have been concerned about any of her children being close to Frederick...But he was almost an uncle to Noah. "She is very concerned that you are going to be calling a doctor tomorrow...are you?"

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick was still not used that people just put baby's in his lap. Not because it was a strange thing to do in general, or that he was her employer and Mary his maid, not because he was a man... and men don't deal with baby's. But the trust, he had been this .... monster.... for so long, and baby's were so freaking delicate, that he just needed to switch that feeling of his that something was wrong. He absolutely adored having little Noah on his lap right away. His eyes sparkled in a way that he only did when he was around children, absolute trust he had in them. Grown ups were still an... issue, but kids.. dear lord... they were his absolute favorite. "I won't' he said between kisses as he smiled from ear to ear as the small child had its little hands digged into the massive (but well taken care off) beard that Frederick had. "I was planning to, but John talked to me.. and now I understand that it will not help Jenny. I trust that both you and Anna now best if it comes to these decisions. If it was for me, I would have every single docktor in the land standing right here, right now" He looked up at Mary, his eyes sparkly even though he looked serious. "I hope I can put my trust in both you and Anne if it comes to this? I hope that you do not mind bearing such responsability. I know I cant, and sometimes... well... I need to give some control out of hands." He said as Noah pulled on the massive beard, hoping that it was some kind of stuffed animal that the man had glued to his face.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Mary let herself sigh into the comfortable leather chair. Two years ago, she wouldn't have even sat in his presence. She was friendly with Frederick back then but since Jenny came into his life, he's become truly relaxed. Happy for his staff to have a bit more freedom. "Oh I know you would. You'd have them all living here waiting for any time Jenny moves at all." Mary raised her chin and gifted Frederick a sweet smile. "Oh you can. Do not worry. Anne will not allow you to go without her opinion. It is just something that happens with grandmothers to be. My mother sent constant letters to David. The man was up to his ears in commands from an elderly woman up North." A soft chuckle left her lips as Noah buried his face into Frederick's beard with a small squeal of pure joy.

"It's going to be difficult this year, Frederick." Her words were meant to calm him but they would surely pin prick panic through his bones. "There are many times you will be asked to step aside and give your faith to another. To trust your future children in the hands of someone else...sometimes a stranger, sometimes someone you love dearly." She paused a moment before leaning back in the seat. "Jenny has mentioned someone up North. A cousin? A red haired beauty with twins of her own. She has written to her asking for assistance. Jenny wishes to visit her...or have her visit us." She let the idea hang in the air for a while. "I think it will really help. Seeing a woman who survived having twins. She is surrounded by so many bad stories. Stories of sorrow and death." Mary let her gaze drop to her child, she loved him more than anything in this world. She couldn't imagine not having him. "She needs to see that you can survive having twins in this world. That she is now in the perfect position to have two beautiful children."

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick's smile did not fade when Mary told him that this was to be a difficult year. He knew. He feared that anything bad could happen to Jenny and his children. Even in his circles women died giving childbirth, that having twins was something to fear, not to celebrate. "A cousin?" he needed two seconds to think as to who they were talking about. "Ah yes. We have been mentioning her for a couple of times to Jenny, letting her know that twins can come to this world healthy, with their mothers surviving. But it seemed to stress her out more than that it did any good." He said as he kept his eyes on Noah, how he was getting more and more exited by the attention he was being given by the bearded man. "I do not see harm in my Cousin coming over. Nor does Jenny need to ask if she can write her. If she wishes, ofcourse. They sould meet anyways. And maybe seeing the red headed twins will make her feel more relaxed and exited about having her very own twins" He said as he looked over at Mary with a kind smile spread over his face.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

"Hearing it from another is not going to help. I had man after man tell me that it'd be fine giving birth." She stopped and gave him a pointed look. "I was only truly calmed when my mother came to see me. It helped hearing it from another woman who had given birth a few times. It will help coming from the horses mouth so to say." She let a small smile slide onto her lips as Noah tugged again on Frederick's beard. "Hearing it from someone who had twins and lived to see them grow...will help. I promise." Mary's worries melted away when she saw Frederick smile. She had rarely seen him smile before, maybe a few times when she was there when he spoke of his mother, or even talked to her painting..but to see him this happy made her soul sing. "She did not ask permission..it's already been written." She winked at the man and chuckled.

"Remember...It's a maybe still. Do not get your hopes up Frederick. It may be twins or it may be one." She wanted the man to realise this before he frightened Jenny any more. A loud squeal of laughter sounded from outside the room and heavy fast footsteps came thundering by. They squealed to a stop and hurried back before the door was rattled open. A small out of breath Freddie leaned against the door, a chunk of chocolate in his hand and a strawberry in the other. Glee filled his eyes as Andrew's thumping feet sounded past the room, grumbling noises echoed through the house as he searched for the sneaky little arse that was Freddie.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

As Freddie saw that Frederick was in the room, he quickly entered and closed the door. "He is behind me!!! The pirate ghost hunter monster!!!!" he called out a he ran up to Frederick. With Noah there already on the lap, the boy needed to be careful. But he managed to get some space between Frederick and an armrest and pushed himself in that small spot. "I brought you and Noah some chocolate, and a strawberry for you Mary! Aint that nice of me" He said with a devilish smile spread across his face. The door swung open, Andrew looked at the boy as he crossed his arms and leaned against the doorpost "well well, I finally got you now little mister. Here with that chocolate... that is not for you" He told the small boy as he entered the room, his hand held out so he could take the candy from the small boy. Freddie looked up at Frederick, his eyes pleading for him to keep the chocolate and the strawberrie, as he fully knew that Frederick would let him keep the chocolate. "Oh come now Andrew, let the boy keep his chocolate' Frederick said gently as he brushed his fingers through the boy's hair, while Noah was still hanging on to Frederick his beard.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Mary let out a soft chuckle and waited for Andrew who would soon come thumping through the door. Mary shook her head as Freddie tried to be a sneaky child. "Nope." Mary said after Frederick tried to have Freddie keep his chocolate. "You took the chocolate when it wasn't for you Freddie. You have your dinner still to have." Freddie's pout seemed to get even bigger as he hoped to sway Frederick. "Frederick, you know this is true? He needs to give the chocolate back." She needed to see if Frederick would be a strict father when needed or if it was going to be Jenny's role.

Andrew crossed his arms over his chest as he waited for the chocolate to be returned. "That is for the dessert tonight. If you eat it all Freddie, you wont be hungry for your dinner and your ma will be cross...and if she asks...I'm telling her that yer brother in law let you have some." Andrew let his words settle. Yes, Andrew didn't really have any control over Frederick. The bushy man was still his boss...but Anne...She is not employed by Frederick and if she is close enough...gives a pretty good whack!

Page 506 of 508 FirstFirst ... 456504505506507508 LastLast