Page 500 of 508 FirstFirst ... 450498499500501502 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5075

Thread: [M] My Fair Lady (ScottishGal/ Dark Pigeon)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick knew he was in trouble when he stopped counting and looked around. THe only person he spotted right away was poor little Freddy. That little boy was so very bad in this game, that it was almost said. So, instead of walking up to Freddy, he turned around and started to look somewhere else. Giving the boy the idea that he had indeed found the perfect spot to hide, and that 'if I cant see you, you can not see me" was indeed working. Oh how happy Freddy was when Frederic walked off, and went into the library instead of finding him. He smiled proudly and gently took his hands away from his eyes, only so he could see where Frederick was heading.

As he came into the library, he could hear someone chuckling. It was clearly Rachel, and with that it became clear that she was as bad in hide and seek as Freddie was. "I can hear you!" Frederick called out as he started looking around. Jumping into the small corridors between bookcases, looking underneath chairs and small side tables.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

John could see all, his hands lightly holding his youngest in place. He could see Freddie be passed over and Frederick disappear into the library. In one swift movement, he had Freddie under his arm as he headed further down the corridor. Edward was keeping very quiet and was hiding behind the small bookcases. He had told Miss Rachel what to do and now he was slowly and quietly shuffling along the wall. Miss Rachel could not hold back another giggle, even as Frederick jumped between bookcases. Edward let a penny roll out from his palm, letting it roll over the floor and hit the opposite side of the room. It was a childish attempt to get his attention elsewhere.

Jenny took her grandfathers arm as he helped her up the stairs. Her other hand gripping the banister. She had heard about her grandmother before. She knew that she had passed with her Uncle Jacob's birth. Thomas needed to tell Jenny a good story about twins, he needed to give her a little hope. But his words just drifted over her as her concentration was on the stairs before her. Slowly climbing up a mountain as her back started to twinge. Thomas stayed with her a little longer, until she at least smiled back at his story of a heavily pregnant Rose refusing to take his help in her farm chores. He had found her throwing seed out for the chickens until her labour day. "She was stubborn...She would have been down there and on your side if she was still here." Thomas brushed some of her hair back and pressed a small kiss to her forehead. "Now go sleep...you need it" He patted her back and helped her into the room before disappearing away downstairs.

Jenny let herself slump onto the bed and a deep sigh left her chest...slowly followed by silent sobs.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Frederick could not help but to chuckle when Edward tried to distract him by letting a coin roll against one of the bookcases. The boy was smart, he gave him that. But Edward forgot that Frederick himself was quite a bright light himself as well. By tracing the way the coin had rolled, he quickly determend where both Rachel and Edward were. Edward was keeping himself from laughing now, he saw how Rachel was turning bright red while she tried so hard not to laugh loudly as she heard Frederick "I will find both of you, and make you help me to find those sneaky others that clearly want to make this difficult" He wispered loud enough that they could hear him. Rachel was bright red by now, her chest hurting, as if someone was forcing daggers into her. But she kept stil... but as soon as Frederick poked his head around the corner and found them did she laugh so loud that tears started to roll down her cheeks. Edward chuckled and rolled his eyes as he saw how proud Frederick was. "You traced the coin did you not?" the small boy asked as he watched Frederick help Rachel back on her feet. "I did" Frederick said as he smiled from ear to hear as Rachel was till laughing. Even if it was hurting her.

It took Rachel a couple of minutes to calm down, but when she finally had stopped laughing did the group start looking for the others. Edward held Rachels hand, leading her as he knew that this woman was not particularly well. Even though she did not complain ones, nor let it show that she was in discomfort. The boy had been so sweet to gift her her cane so she could lean on it. ANd so they went, back into the hallway where Frederick asked Edward "And, where would they go." as he looked down at the bright young boy.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Edward wrinkled his nose as he thought. "Da probably has one of them...Ma has the other....I am going to say that Ma has Tommy...And would want to go somewhere further off to make sure he cannot squeal to reveal them. Whereas Freddie can stay quiet if he wants to...So Da is probably nearby." Edward said with a small smile. He knew his family well and he knew that John would probably be somewhere that could hide his big frame. "I would say trying out the downstairs rooms, maybe the ball room and perhaps the kitchen...If Freddie is by himself, he is probably under the table getting fed chocolate." He giggled gently and continued to walk alongside Rachel to help her.

Jenny curled herself up under the covers. Pulling cover after cover over her until she felt like she was truly protected from the outside. Her mind was buzzing. So many what ifs dragged their nails through her skull and she couldn't stop the tears from running down her face. She spent a good few minutes there before the heat started to get to her. Blankets were kicked and thrown away from her, narrowly missing a very grumpy looking cat. Heat flooded through her and she wanted to go outside. Yes the wind seemed to be picking up and the waves were crashing violently against the rocks but she wanted to go outside. Dragging tears off her cheeks, she pulled her boots on and laced them up as well as she could. Her jacket was next, not the new one that Frederick bought her. But an older one that was still thick and warm. When fully dressed, she let the cat scamper from the room and headed back down the stairs. Her fingers were tight around the banister and not a soul was around to see her.

Without a single glance being sent her way, she made her way to the backdoor and out into the garden as fast as her waddles could get her there. Once outside, she let out a deep sigh. The cool air already assaulting her warm cheeks as she headed out into the garden. There was a marble bench near by the steps to the beach. They had sat there once, he had read her somethings and that was when he told her...that it had all been part of a plan to get her to agree to his dare. It took her a good few minutes but she eventually sat down on the cold marble and let all of her worries wash away as she watched the tide come crashing in.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Rachel was impressed with the way the young boy was prossesing the information. That he was incredibly smart was well known to everyone and it did not truly surprise anyone anymore. But it did surprise Rachel, and she truly hoped that this boy got every single change in life to show the world what he could do. But now, the kitchen. "Then lets go to the kictchen before the Chocolate is all gone and Freddy growing rounder and rounder with every single bite" Rachel said as she watched Frederick already going towards the kitchen. Edward laughed and nodded "He will grow to be a rather round man, full of chocolate and mothers lovely pie" The boy said as he stayed close to Rachel.

They went to the kitchen as fast as they could, and as Frederick swung the door open of the kitchen. Only to find a very surprised Andrew while he was trying to eat a few pancakes that he had made for himself. He was midway a single bite as he saw all tree peeking their heads around the corner of the kitchen. "H.. hide and seek?" He asked Frederick who was looking in every single cabinet where a boy could hide. "Yes!" Frederick said as he found that there was no Freddy in this room... nor any of the other boys.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Anne had taken to watching her child wander alongside Frederick and Rachel. She knew this house better than Edward thought and she was able to keep herself hidden but hear snippets of conversations. She disliked how the young boy spoke about his brother...how he seemed to do so in order to get a laugh from Frederick and Rachel. Anne had raised her children better than that. She could see how this world was changing her son...and she didn't know if she liked it. With a final glance at the three, she went back to hiding. Only passing John and her children once with a cheeky smirk before disappearing once more.

Andrew chuckled, "Who is playing?" He asked as he chopped up a pancake. "Mother, father, John, Freddie and Tommy." "Well...Freddie isn't here. And if your mother is playing...god have mercy on you." He said with a chuckle as Edward glanced around the kitchen. Andrew had watched them play hide and seek with Anne before...and how it took hours upon hours to find her. Even then he was certain that she allowed herself to be caught. "I heard the back door go. John might have gone outside eh?" Andrew said before shooing them from his kitchen so he could enjoy his pancakes in peace.

John had not gone outside, instead he had gone upstairs. He knew where his grandfather would be staying and so went to hide with him. For now, Thomas had him telling him a story about the pirates that once came up the beach. He truly adored hearing the boy talk, his imagination was like nothing he had ever heard before. John, Tommy and Freddie were slumped down at the opposite side of the ballroom. Tommy was skidding about in his socks and Freddie was teaching him how to run fast and slide along the polished floor.

The cool breeze had already dragged pink onto her cheeks but she wasn't for going back inside just yet. One hand was resting on her stomach as she watched the waves come crashing in. She needed to see someone who had twins. She needed to know that they could be alright. She had so much negative stories to dwell upon...So much death. A thought came crashing into her mind and she knew exactly who she had to write to.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Edward nodded and smiled, for he knew how good his mother was in these kind of games. "We will properly not find her, I just hope she will be on time for dinner. She will not have herself found by us, a true master in the games of hide and seek she is" Edward said smiling as he started to tugg Frederick and Rchel along. He had to find all of them, and even though he wa as one of the first to be found, he truly did not felt like he had lost at the game already. "I say we go upstairs first." Rachel said as she had this inkling that many of them would be there. "A truly good place to hide, or so I hope" She said as she looked down at Edward who nodded in agreement.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Upstairs. Good choice. Until a shrill child like giggle caught their attention. At the end of the corridor, in the ballroom...out burst another loud giggle. John was trying to keep his children amused seeing as the small group of found folk were taking their sweet time. So he was on all fours and thumping after Freddie and Tommy. "OH FE FO FI FUM." He said in a deep growl as Freddie scrambled back with a giggling Tommy in his grip. John chuckled gently as Freddie nearly went sliding over the floor, only narrowly catching himself. "You'll never catch us." Freddie said putting on the voice of a knight and he flipped his hair much to the amusement of John. "Oh but I will...I'm mighty hungry and I fancy Tommy stew." Tommy squealed loudly and ran away from his father with a massive smile. Freddie slid after Tommy to protect him. They were being loud...so loud that even Anne could hear them and she rolled her eyes at her child like husband.

She had the entire letter thought out in her mind. She knew exactly what she wanted to say. When she wanted them to come to visit, all of the questions she needed answers to. Jenny shifted on her seat gently and let out a long sigh. "M...Mrs Mensdorff?" The voice was shaky and Jenny nearly jumped from the surprise. The middle aged man was watching her with great concern. In all his years working here, he'd never seen the lady of the lady of the house wander out of her home in the dead of winter and whisper to herself. "Are you wanting some help back inside?" Jenny could almost feel the worry in his voice and so she nodded. "That would be wonderful...I am sorry, I do not know your name?" "Barrie, Ma'am." He said politely as he came over to take her hand and help her to her feet. "I was in class with yer ma...Until age 8." Barrie said softly and helped Jenny to her feet before wrapping one around her waist and gifting her the other to keep her steady. "I can't be having you fall...or yer ma will have my head." He said gifting her a fearful small smile. It was still taking the staff a lot to learn that Jennifer and Frederick were not like those that had come before them.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Edward rolled his eyes and let out a dramatisc sigh. "THey are not even trying to make it difficult for us" he said as he started running towards the door that lead to the ballroom. He pushed it open as fast as he could, and just saw how they all tried to hide behind the big heavy curtains. "We heard you dad.. and I saw your feet!" he said loudly as he ran up towards the hiding men that were all snickering as they heard Edward coming towards them. "It is not us! I am Williams and I am naked!"Freddy yelled in a low voice. This of course was heard by Williams who was now on his way to the ballroom.. to see who had called his name.

Rachel was next through the door, she was even faster then Frederick! She loved this game, and remembered playing it as a child herself. Mostly with the children of the staff, and every now and then with her older brother. So when she watched Edward pulling away the curtain, to find those hiding away. She let out a small cheer and walked up to the small boy. "Good find Edward! " She called out to him as Frederick came walking into the room as well. "And here I was thinking this would be difficult. If Anna is half as loud as you were John, we be finding her within the hour" Frederick said laughing.

The Scottish Fluff
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

John snorted with laughter when Freddie said it was a naked Williams hiding behind the curtain. He plucked up Tommy and ruffled Freddie's hair, "I think we've been caught Freddie. Nice try though." Freddie pouted for a moment and then returned to clutching his fathers leg. "You think that Frederick." He chuckled. "My wife is not like me. She is quiet. She is sneaky. She will have you chasing after her all day if she so pleases. You have given her the biggest playground to hide in." He winked at the man and counted those he could see. "You are still missing John as well I see. And you Mister." He pointed a thick finger at Edward with a smirk. "You should not be helping the enemy!! Even if you were caught you little rascal."

John was right. Anne would not appear for love nor money right now. She had left her previous hiding spot and was now resting on a window ledge in a room upstairs. She could see her daughter outside. She had watched her sit and think. Anne knew it was difficult for Jenny. They had only been married for a short time...and then Frederick went away. Anne and John had a full 7 months before she got pregnant. They needed to save up money for their small home in London. Jenny didn't have that worry. Jenny had no worries now and Anne couldn't have asked for anything else. She knew her children would survive and they would never want for anything again. Anne knew the man who helped her daughter back inside and she swung her legs off the window ledge. She had spent too long in one place...she needed to keep moving.

Jenny chuckled and patted his arm. "Oh don't you worry about my ma. It's chilly out. You should come get a cup of tea." The man stammered out a response. "O..Oh bu..but I have to..." Jenny shook her head and kept a firm grip on his arm. "Nonsense!! A cup of tea to warm you up first! There shouldn't be much to do out here at this time of the year." Her free hand rested on her stomach as she stumbled alongside the man. "I...If you insist Mrs Mensdorff." "Please. Please call me Jenny." He was gifted a beaming smile as they finally entered the house again. The warmth immediately forced pink onto her cheeks and she let out a soft sigh. Barrie helped her with her coat and Jenny tugged him into the kitchen where Andrew was mid bite of his pancakes. He glanced at Barrie and Jenny forced the larger man into a seat. "Barrie. Andrew. Andrew. Barrie." She said as she started to make up a cup of tea. "Oh I know Andrew, Miss. I look after his cabbages and Potatoes when I can and I get an extra potato here or another pancake with meals." He grinned and winked at Andrew who had promptly returned to stuffing his face.

Page 500 of 508 FirstFirst ... 450498499500501502 ... LastLast